No Demons up in this OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']If you decide you want to get rid of GH2, CML or PM me and maybe we can work something out.[/quote]

I was thinking of selling them as a set but If you want it, give me a price I'll let you know.

I checked your list, didn't see anything i want/need.

I just remembered one of the reasons I actually liked going to college...

women:drool:

I was late to my second class because I got hypnotized by this cute little hispanic girl wearing these extremely tight white shorts and had the most perfect little apple bottom I've seen...

Speaking of hispanics, a nice espanol chic at Gamestop today helped me with my Edge card. My bar code wore off and she gave me a new one. She wanted me to try some of her nachos ^_^

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I was thinking of selling them as a set but If you want it, give me a price I'll let you know.

I checked your list, didn't see anything i want/need.[/QUOTE]
Set as in guitar/game or set as in both GH2 and GH3 together?

Either way, I'll PM you a little later tonight. I might have some other stuff.

[quote name='joe2187']I just remembered one of the reasons I actually liked going to college...

women:drool:

I was late to my second class because I got hypnotized by this cute little hispanic girl wearing these extremely tight white shorts and had the most perfect little apple bottom I've seen...[/QUOTE]

Tons of beautiful women here. I was driving/walking around with my head spinning enough trying to figure out where I was, but with all the hot chicks walking by it was hard to keep my focus.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Screw Link! Buy my games instead![/quote]I was going to, but then I'd have to get rid of your tradelist.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I like college, too.[/quote]
What happened to some chick recognized you as the guy in the shower pic?:lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']Why are the hottest women always the dumbest too?[/quote]Balance. Just like you can't have a level 99 Mage with uber spells and high attack/defense/speed, you can't have a girl with maxed physical, mental and personality stats.

ditto Jake.

I mean, i have to be able to stand being around someone, period. I don't care if she's a damn super model. If you annoy me, forget it.

[quote name='JolietJake']I mean, i have to be able to stand being around someone, period. I don't care if she's a damn super model. If you annoy me, forget it.[/QUOTE]

You just have to learn to block shit out, or make the hott women feel bad enough about themselves to the point where they think YOU are all they have left. It's simply really!

[quote name='Eviltude']You just have to learn to block shit out, or make the hott women feel bad enough about themselves to the point where they think YOU are all they have left. It's simply really![/quote]
I once met someone who laughed like Fran Drescher, you can't block that shit out.

[quote name='JolietJake']I once met someone who laughed like Fran Drescher, you can't block that shit out.[/quote]
So you're saying you wouldn't fuck Fran Drescher?

[quote name='JolietJake']Oh god, i'm trying to imagine what she sounds like in bed.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!![/quote]

Some sorta mix between an Goose and a goat.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Set as in guitar/game or set as in both GH2 and GH3 together?

Either way, I'll PM you a little later tonight. I might have some other stuff.[/quote]

Set as in GH2 & GH3 (games only).

[quote name='guinaevere']Balance. Just like you can't have a level 99 Mage with uber spells and high attack/defense/speed, you can't have a girl with maxed physical, mental and personality stats.[/quote]

:lol: Well said.

[quote name='JolietJake']I once met someone who laughed like Fran Drescher, you can't block that shit out.[/quote]

There's a girl that I used to work with that had an anoying laugh like that, or worse, but she had a smokin' bod. Just like Gwen's statement above, they can't have it all :whistle2:(

[quote name='joe2187']Some sorta mix between an Goose and a goat.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='guinaevere']Balance. Just like you can't have a level 99 Mage with uber spells and high attack/defense/speed, you can't have a girl with maxed physical, mental and personality stats.

ditto Jake.[/quote]This was the perfect explanation btw.
:applause:

MarioLand.jpg

[quote name='dcfox']I'd do Fran Drescher. I imagine her voice isn't as nasal as it is on tv. Probably exaggerated for effect.[/quote]
Yeah...

[quote name='dcfox']I'd do Fran Drescher. I imagine her voice isn't as nasal as it is on tv. Probably exaggerated for effect.[/QUOTE]

+2 respect for honesty.

I still couldn't do it.

Thanks for that stuff, Linkin.

:cool: @ the keychain

:rofl: @ that Nintendo thing

Can someone help me out here. I just bought a new router and I am having a hell of a time doing simply things like changing the SSID and setting the admin password and such.

Every time I click save changes get disables my wireless card and kicks me off. The only way to get back on is to reset the router back to factory settings via reset button on router.

I am not understand what is going on and why. Any insight? Its a linksys wireless G router.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Set as in GH2 & GH3 (games only).[/QUOTE]
Alright, thanks anyway, LP - get the best deal you can now, and if you still have GH2 hanging around and you still want to dump it off inexpensively in the future, hit me up.

Fran Drescher's house got broken into and her husband was tied up and forced to watch the intruder rape her. That was the high point of her careerer.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Alright, thanks anyway, LP - get the best deal you can now, and if you still have GH2 hanging around and you still want to dump it off inexpensively in the future, hit me up.[/quote]

Frosty Claus may hook you up for the holiday season, if someone else doesn't do so first. Wait and see. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back