No Demons up in this OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, thanks.

I might take some pictures of mine right now so they might go through by the time I want to pick the Faesthetic shirt up. I hope it doesn't sell out overnight. :/

It is pretty much a guarantee that you will get $1.50 in credit for a picture? or only if it is really good?

EDIT: Cause if that is true, I could get $4.50 in credit from that, plus hopefully another person order under me for another $3 for a total of $10.50 after what I already have.

It's a guarantee as long as it fits the criteria for lighting, positioning, and amount of face/shirt in the photo.

[quote name='Rocko']It's a guarantee as long as it fits the criteria for lighting, positioning, and amount of face/shirt in the photo.[/quote]

Cool, I will have to get pics of my mom, dad and little bro in their shirts. Sadly mine got some black motor oil on it, so I doubt they would take it.

[quote name='joe2187']Haha...Cool, they got the whole movie of To kill a mocking bird on The darkness game.[/QUOTE]

Really? I thought it was just a bit of it.

That's a decent game. Especially for super cheap.

That game has some decent cheese potential. Although there are 4 or so that you can only get at one point in the story and if you miss them you have to play through again.

...I like how my Operation Needed shirt is seemingly removed from the Threadless catalog and I can't submit a photo for it.

Awesome. There goes that $1.50, and my shirt with the chick offing herself is dirty. :/

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Now that I finished LO, I want to play more TF2 before ToV comes around. Anybody up for it?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

What is ToV, though?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Now that I finished LO, I want to play more TF2 before ToV comes around. Anybody up for it?[/QUOTE]

ToV is tomorrow...

I think I'm going to buy a 360 soon. I've got money in the bank, a part time job and a school loan so i dont have to worry about school expenses.

That SP episode is hilarious.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Now that I finished LO, I want to play more TF2 before ToV comes around. Anybody up for it?[/quote]

Go beat all the optional bosses.

Did you any of guys play Tabula Rasa? It is only $5 at amazon and include a free month's worth of play. I am debating getting it just to play around for a month. Thoughts?

[quote name='Eviltude']Then quit complaining, $$$$a.[/QUOTE]

I saved all my electives for senior year, so I scheduled 4 classes in a row (from 8:30-2:15).

I just don't feel like driving up there :lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']I saved all my electives for senior year, so I scheduled 4 classes in a row (from 8:30-2:15).

I just don't feel like driving up there :lol:[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. I have a rough year and a half ahead of me. I've been going to school part time for the last 2 1/2 years and going throughout the summer, so I'm just going to rock it and try to finish my last two years in 1 1/2. Hoping to anyways.

[quote name='darthbudge']Did you any of guys play Tabula Rasa? It is only $5 at amazon and include a free month's worth of play. I am debating getting it just to play around for a month. Thoughts?[/quote]
I tried it for a bit. Finished the first quest. Not really enough time to judge an mmo but from what I played I really couldn't see myself getting into it. Not especially since there are much better mmo's out there.

If you can find it cheap, try Lord of the Rings Online. It's probably second only to WoW in terms of interface, gameplay and accessibility, imo.

[quote name='dcfox']I tried it for a bit. Finished the first quest. Not really enough time to judge an mmo but from what I played I really couldn't see myself getting into it. Not especially since there are much better mmo's out there.

If you can find it cheap, try Lord of the Rings Online. It's probably second only to WoW in terms of interface, gameplay and accessibility, imo.[/quote]

Yeah, I am not huge into fantasy stuff. I just saw Tabula Rasa and I remember really wanting to try, but not willing to pay $15 for it. But I thought at $5 for a month, it might be fun.

I think I'm gonna like my new Lit1A teacher. he started off by calling the whole class a bunch of Illiterate bastard yanks, that butcher the bloody beautiful english language.

That's about all I understood before he started speaking in a gibberish accent.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, I am not huge into fantasy stuff. I just saw Tabula Rasa and I remember really wanting to try, but not willing to pay $15 for it. But I thought at $5 for a month, it might be fun.[/quote]
For $5 it's worth giving it a try. Who knows, you might end up really liking it or at the very least squeeze a few hours out of it. I was playing some other stuff at the time otherwise I would have given it more of chance myself.

Twilightzonethemovie.jpg

I wish she'd release some physical singles or something. I'm 99% sure the only thing she has out is Wonderfool. :[

Back to the grind of boring school work. One of my classes is music appreciation, which i'm sure is fine for lovers of classical music, i just don't happen to be one of them.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Second Sight is on Gamecube, lilboo. I think it's by the Timesplitters guys.

---

Anyone use astraweb?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Works well so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back