No Demons up in this OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how every other week we have absolutely no food in the house. I mean, my dad NEVER buys a full 2 weeks worth, but instead usually gets like 1 week or so worth of food.

[quote name='wubb']I think I'm gonna sell my Xbox and Gamecube while I can still get a little bit for them. A lot more trouble than mailing a video game though. :whistle2:|[/quote]
xbox probably costs $40 to ship. ;) craigslist that sucker.

As far as Pizza chains go this is my order:

Domino's (Great Deepdish) > Papa John's (Great Variety) > Little Caesar's (Cheap and Fast) > Pizza Hut (Stuffed Crust) > Mr. Gatti's (White Pizza)

However, I like all of them and Mr. Gatti's is good because they have the Spinach Pizza that I love so much.

Oh man, I found out that pizza place I thought closed this year is actually still open.

Can't wait to decimate my stomach with that stuff. Best pizza in the world.

Is the demo of Too Human exactly what the full game is like? I really didn't enjoy it, and I'm debating if I should get it if it is like the demo.

[quote name='neverletthem']Is the demo of Too Human exactly what the full game is like? I really didn't enjoy it, and I'm debating if I should get it if it is like the demo.[/quote]

a demo gives you the idea of what the real gameplay is like? no way, dude! that's some future shit.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']a demo gives you the idea of what the real gameplay is like? no way, dude! that's some future shit.[/quote]

Bah, I was just asking. I've played a lot of demo's where it (the demo) sucked, but went out and bought the game anyways and it was great. Just looking for an opinion, jeez:roll:.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Damn, that promotion isn't running at my nearest location. fuck it, I rarely get delivery. Gonna treat myself.[/QUOTE]
Success! Got an Italian and a Philly and had a piece of each. Tons better than the equivalent Quiznos or Subway $5 subs.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']^ This happened to me with Bioshock. Hated the demo, loved the game.

Who are you?[/quote]
He's my alt account.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Success! Got an Italian and a Philly and had a piece of each. Tons better than the equivalent Quiznos or Subway $5 subs.[/quote]

Mini review with pics please!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Success! Got an Italian and a Philly and had a piece of each. Tons better than the equivalent Quiznos or Subway $5 subs.[/quote]
That's creepy. I just saw a commercial for it! And I just bought a Subway's sub too! :shock:

[quote name='tiredfornow']How big are the sandwiches, Banky? Take a picture. :D[/QUOTE]
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mini review with pics please![/QUOTE]
I need a new digital camera. Maybe next time. They're a tad little smaller than a foot-long, but the bread is good - almost wondering if they make it in house out of the same dough as the pizza. Plenty of everything on each, not sure which I liked better, though I'm leaning toward the Italian since it seemed slightly heftier with the toppings. The oven-toasting really sealed it. They were still blistering hot when they got here.

I mean, hey, we're not kidding anyone here...it's still Domino's, but for the price and convenience, it's pretty win. Domino's Italian really kills the Quizno's Italian. Never really liked Subway, so anything is better than that IMHO.
[quote name='dcfox']That's creepy. I just saw a commercial for it! And I just bought a Subway's sub too! :shock:[/QUOTE]
Yep, that commercial is what got me curious. Worth trying.

[quote name='wubb']90% sure Psi Ops is the one with better controls.[/quote]Definately. Second Sight was meh all under.

[quote name='manthing']Get a 1st gen Iphone, jailbreak it and get T-mobile service[/quote]How about using it on ATTs plan? Will it not work if you try to use it on their Pay as you Go?

[quote name='joe2187']There's a 50% off select games at Gamestop, plus 10 percent with the edge card...the sticker price was $5.99.[/quote]I thought that was only on new games? I have to go check that thread...

Hey Linkin... ima send you a PM.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']^ This happened to me with Bioshock. Hated the demo, loved the game.

Who are you?[/quote]

I'm no one important. Forget me.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I need a new digital camera. Maybe next time. They're a tad little smaller than a foot-long, but the bread is good - almost wondering if they make it in house out of the same dough as the pizza. Plenty of everything on each, not sure which I liked better, though I'm leaning toward the Italian since it seemed slightly heftier with the toppings. The oven-toasting really sealed it. They were still blistering hot when they got here.

I mean, hey, we're not kidding anyone here...it's still Domino's, but for the price and convenience, it's pretty win. Domino's Italian really kills the Quizno's Italian. Never really liked Subway, so anything is better than that IMHO.

Yep, that commercial is what got me curious. Worth trying.[/quote]
If you say it's better than Quizno's then it's definitely worth trying. I have a Subway's near me so that's what I eat most but I love Quizno's :drool:

[quote name='dcfox']If you say it's better than Quizno's then it's definitely worth trying. I have a Subway's near me so that's what I eat most but I love Quizno's :drool:[/QUOTE]
I went to Quizno's once when they started competing with Subway for the $5 foot-longs. Never been back.

:whee: I got $20 today from some filing work I did last week at my Dad's office and I will get another $20 in a few weeks once I complete the rest of it.

I think I want to get rid of My Guitar Hero II and Guitar Hero III games. After playing RockBand over the weekend, I felt pretty confident that I had gotten better at the game, so I decided to play some Guitar Hero III to see if I could score some more cheese.

Well, I hate the damn game...it seems like its extra hard for no real reason, extra button presses where it doesn't make sense, and I swear that it lags a bit. I got so pissed off with it over the weekend that I think I'm done. Good thing I didn't buy to many DLC songs.

[quote name='darthbudge']:whee: I got $20 today from some filing work I did last week at my Dad's office and I will get another $20 in a few weeks once I complete the rest of it.[/quote]

Any more laptops Budge :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Any more laptops Budge :D[/quote]

I dunno cause I didn't go in today or anything. My dad did say that if I had any other Laptops or cool stuff that they were getting rid of, he would grab them.

btw, how did you ship the wireless adapter?

[quote name='darthbudge']I dunno cause I didn't go in today or anything. My dad did say that if I had any other Laptops or cool stuff that they were getting rid of, he would grab them.

btw, how did you the wireless adapter?[/quote]
Nice...just don't forget about me buddy ;)

^ ship?

1st Class

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I think I want to get rid of My Guitar Hero II and Guitar Hero III games. After playing RockBand over the weekend, I felt pretty confident that I had gotten better at the game, so I decided to play some Guitar Hero III to see if I could score some more cheese.

Well, I hate the damn game...it seems like its extra hard for no real reason, extra button presses where it doesn't make sense, and I swear that it lags a bit. I got so pissed off with it over the weekend that I think I'm done. Good thing I didn't buy to many DLC songs.[/QUOTE]
If you decide you want to get rid of GH2, CML or PM me and maybe we can work something out.

I just saw the oreos commericial with the Williams sisters and the Mannings. The sad thing is if they ever got in a real fight Venus and Serena would absolutely kill Payton and Eli. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back