Nov 2012 @Gamer $10 NFS: The Run, $20 Naruto, $45 DoA 5, $10 off used game $29.99+

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Lots of Fail This month guys... :booty:

October @Gamer Thread Link Here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329219

THESE COUPONS ARE NOT FROM THE $10 "FALL SPECIAL" COD ISSUE & THE COD ISSUE IS NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF THE $15 PAID GAMERS CLUB UNLOCKED SUBSCRIPTION SO YOU MUST SPEND AN ADDITIONAL $10 IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE COUPONS FROM THAT(COD) ISSUE.(Link below)

CREDIT + THANX TO Enuf (For the template)

November @Gamer Coupons

Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence is on the cover
Coupons are valid 11/4/2012 thru 12/1/2012

icon10.gif
Coupons DO STACK with SALE prices(no override should be needed since they now state "valid on sale prices")
icon10.gif
Coupons DO STACK with the 10% discount on USED games for GCU($15 PAID MEMBERSHIP)
icon8.gif
Coupons DO NO STACK with PRICE MATCHES, "PACKAGE" deals (buy 2 get 1, etc), other coupons on the same title or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)
:joystick:Coupons DO NOT WORK with ONLINE ORDERING yet BUT if enough people "KUDO" in the link provided below BestBuy will change the coupons accordingly like they did with coupons stacking with sale prices.
:nottalking:BestBuy allowing a single coupon to be used on 2 copies of the same game is COMPLETELY YMMV but per the wording on the coupon 1 per game.

The November mag cost $5 for a single issue or it's free with $15 Gamers club Unlocked(GCU) subscription. Mag has to been scanned in the same transaction with the subscription barcode from the GCU subscription booklet(found in-store behind the trade in counter) or printout from gaming kiosk.

PRICES IN GREEN REPRESENT THE PRICE YOU PAY AFTER THE COUPON IS DEDUCTED

$45 Dead or Alive 5 AFTER $15 off Coupon
:360: Click Me
:ps3: Click Me

$10 Need For Speed: The Run AFTER $10 off Coupon

$20 Naruto Shippuden: UNS Generations AFTER $10 off Coupon

$45 NBA Baller Beats AFTER $15 off Coupon

$60 Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 Bundle AFTER $20 off Coupon
:wii: Coupon says Wii but I can't find it on BB's site

$10 off any pre-owned game over $29.99
Click Me

$280 Astro A50 Headset AFTER $20 off Coupon
Click Me

$5 Call of Duty @Gamer Magazine AFTER $5 off Coupon :roll:
Click Me

COD @Gamer Magazine Coupon Expiration Dates:
$20 off COD: Black Ops for Xbox360 and PS3
(Effective 9/30/12-11/10/12)

$20 off COD: Modern Warfare 3 for Xbox360 and PS3

$15 off Hauppauge HD-PVR2

$20 off select Gunnar Optics for Gaming:
SKUs 6621636, 1177374, 4833917

$15 off 12 Month subscription for Xbox LIVE (Effective 9/30/12-11/3/12)

$15 off 12 Month subscription for PlayStation Plus
(Effective 9/30/12-11/17/12)

$30 off Turtle Beach CoD Black Ops Headset Tango
(Effective 10/28/12-11/17/12)

$10 off COD: Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox360 and PS3
(Effective 11/11/12-1/5/13)

Fall COD Special Issue
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-...er/td-p/586998

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=327310

Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-...11/td-p/320180

Having problems receiving your mag on time/at all contact @gamer CS direct @ 1-800-678-3643
https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/FA...s_mag_code=GMR
You may also want to contact your local postmaster as well

Vote for getting the coupons to work online
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...e/idi-p/475807

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the new thread and coupon info.

NBA Baller Beats, DOA5 and Naruto if they hit under $15 are only things that strike my fancy.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I don't think you have enough color in there.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Talk to Enuf about that. I just copied his template (and gave credit of course). I think it brings some vibrancy to the thread. ;)

On topic. The coupons suck something fierce this month. Would love to see Naruto go on sale for $20. I have a friend that wants the Run so I guess I will give him my coupon for that.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Hopefully DOA 5 is $30 or less for Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Oh I am going H.A.M. on BF. I can't wait to see what is on sale!

Definitely would be in for this if the price is right!

[quote name='RabbitSuit']There's a coupon for the other magazine?
That's brilliant.[/QUOTE]

It is like @Gamer Inception...

[quote name='shadowkast']The eye roll on the cod mag is completely understandable However, it should be noted those coupons are valid until 1/5/13. worth it to get that psn+ coupon and hope for another deal[/QUOTE]

Looks like the coupons for COD have different end dates.

Coupons in this issue include:

$20 off COD: Black Ops for Xbox360 and PS3

$20 off COD: Modern Warfare 3 for Xbox360 and PS3

$15 off Hauppauge HD-PVR2

$20 off select Gunnar Optics for Gaming:
SKUs 6621636, 1177374, 4833917

$15 off 12 Month subscription for Xbox LIVE (Effective 9/30/12-11/3/12)

$15 off 12 Month subscription for PlayStation Plus
(Effective 9/30/12-11/17/12)

$30 off Turtle Beach CoD Black Ops Headset Tango
(Effective 10/28/12-11/17/12)

$10 off COD: Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox360 and PS3
(Effective 11/11/12-1/5/13)

[quote name='shadowkast']The eye roll on the cod mag is completely understandable However, it should be noted those coupons are valid until 1/5/13. worth it to get that psn+ coupon and hope for another deal[/QUOTE]

Considering all but one (mw2) expires by the 17'th and that you were able to get this mag for free a few Weeks ago its not great.

Xbl one expires on the third
Psn one expires on the 17'th
Bo and mw3 ones expire on the 10th

The fact that the mw2 one expires in January is surprising to me though so guys dont throw that one out

[quote name='zxt vendetta']
$5 call of duty @gamer magazine after $5 off coupon :roll:
click me
[/quote]

What the hell... :whistle2:#

Lol but thanks for the heads up OP! I recall The Run being $5 on one of BB's DOTD (and this was like way back 3-4 months ago), so kinda surprised to see it's $10 AFTER coupon now. I still haven't even opened my copy....

I wonder if they are planning on restocking Naruto 360? There are literally only like three stores in all of Southern California showing it in stock. Seems pretty ridiculous to give us a coupon for something that isn't even available anywhere.

I was thinking hey maybe get The Run for $10 or $5 if it drops in price a bit, mentioned it to my wife, who went and grabbed it off the shelf, and said, you mean this game you bought back in July for $5 and HAVEN'T opened yet?

Hell hath no fury like a woman making a point in detriment to her husbands gaming habit.

So many NFS games, how the heck can I keep track of all of them, and now they are repeating game names, during the same console generation.

I'm doomed.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Considering all but one (mw2) expires by the 17'th and that you were able to get this mag for free a few Weeks ago its not great.

Xbl one expires on the third
Psn one expires on the 17'th
Bo and mw3 ones expire on the 10th

The fact that the mw2 one expires in January is surprising to me though so guys dont throw that one out[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the dates guys. The coupon sheet was sitting in a big attack of mags and i just peeked at the corner. My bad

[quote name='eXiON']What the hell... :whistle2:#

Lol but thanks for the heads up OP! I recall The Run being $5 on one of BB's DOTD (and this was like way back 3-4 months ago), so kinda surprised to see it's $10 AFTER coupon now. I still haven't even opened my copy....[/QUOTE]

Hell, it was like A $10-15 dotd and it didn't sell so within 30 days they had it for $5. (I remember because I was suckered and had to price match).

Overall i liked it. Play through it once and never touch it again though. Cool concept of one race consisting of driving across the USA

I was interested in Astro A50s. Here's hoping there's a sale on them that I can stack with the coupon.

Thanks OP.

@Gamer has sunk to a new low. Three months in a row of terrible "deals."

Bleh, that's 2 months in a row without coupons I find useful, but I'm not going to complain as the mag has saved me probably close to $100 this year.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Bleh, that's 2 months in a row without coupons I find useful, but I'm not going to complain as the mag has saved me probably close to $100 this year.[/QUOTE]

Not only that but its made some of us some money too :)

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Paying $5 for the COD magazine allows me to get a year of PS+ for $40 as opposed to $50. I might jump on that.[/QUOTE]
I actually think it would come up to $35.
From what I remember... the coupon is for $15 off, but I guess you are also counting the $5 you have to pay for the magazine it self.

So wait a minute... You are saying if I pay $5 for this magazine, I only have to pay $5 for the cod edition ? The cod edition is $10 so at the end of it all, I save absolutely nothing....... I'M IN !!!!
All jokes aside, I'm pretty sure if u pre-order cod bo2, you get the cod edition free.

[quote name='Deader2818']Sep was no terrible at all.[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect 3 was a good deal, but it came far too late for most people (even though I was one of the lucky ones). And the other reason I found it disappointing is because I was hoping for $10 deals for Lollipop Chainsaw and Prototype 2.

It was better than October, though. I hope they bring back Sleeping Dogs for $10 at some point, otherwise, I'll just wait for a huge Steam sale.

The coupon for the COD magazine makes a lot of sense for Best Buy, as it at least makes a solid upsell connection between GCU and the sponsored COD magazine, as I pointed out last month. With only one week for a MW3/BO1 unadvertised price drop that's probably not going to happen, however, the COD magazine is useless to me. The rest of the coupons are blanks, almost certainly 2nd month in a row with nothing for me.

As for Need For Speed: The Run, I cannot stress this enough. This game is terrible, terrible, terrible, and I bought it for $5 DOTD. Painfully slow loading times, filthy cheating AI (ridiculous rubberbanding that penalizes going fast, cars automatically materializing/crashing in front of you to block both sides of the road if you are doing too well), and frustrating game mechanics (unresponsive handling, triggering a "you lose sucker" reset if you stray 5 feet off the 2 lane highway).

I'm kinda glad the coupons have been lackluster the past 2 months cause we all know come by the end of this month, our wallets will be taking a beating.

[quote name='htz']I'm kinda glad the coupons have been lackluster the past 2 months cause we all know come by the end of this month, our wallets will be taking a beating.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's the way I see it too. My wallet has been hibernating these past two months waiting for the holiday blowout.

I'm all for Need for Speed for $10.

I used NONE of last month's coupons, so this month is automatically a win for me.

Not sure if I'm the only person who has mentioned this, but the format of the OP is really terrible. I just want to see what the coupons are, not what the price of the games are after applying the coupon discount. It's really confusing and unnecessary.

I'm actually impressed, last year the Nov. coupons expired right before BF. So at least this year we have a chance for some really good deals stacking them w/ the sales. :)

WOMP WOMP WOOOOOOMP!

Only one I'm interested is in DOA5, and that's only if it it goes on sale and makes it $20 with the coupon.

bread's done
Back