Nov 2012 @Gamer $10 NFS: The Run, $20 Naruto, $45 DoA 5, $10 off used game $29.99+

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Lots of Fail This month guys... :booty:

October @Gamer Thread Link Here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329219

THESE COUPONS ARE NOT FROM THE $10 "FALL SPECIAL" COD ISSUE & THE COD ISSUE IS NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF THE $15 PAID GAMERS CLUB UNLOCKED SUBSCRIPTION SO YOU MUST SPEND AN ADDITIONAL $10 IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE COUPONS FROM THAT(COD) ISSUE.(Link below)

CREDIT + THANX TO Enuf (For the template)

November @Gamer Coupons

Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence is on the cover
Coupons are valid 11/4/2012 thru 12/1/2012

icon10.gif
Coupons DO STACK with SALE prices(no override should be needed since they now state "valid on sale prices")
icon10.gif
Coupons DO STACK with the 10% discount on USED games for GCU($15 PAID MEMBERSHIP)
icon8.gif
Coupons DO NO STACK with PRICE MATCHES, "PACKAGE" deals (buy 2 get 1, etc), other coupons on the same title or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)
:joystick:Coupons DO NOT WORK with ONLINE ORDERING yet BUT if enough people "KUDO" in the link provided below BestBuy will change the coupons accordingly like they did with coupons stacking with sale prices.
:nottalking:BestBuy allowing a single coupon to be used on 2 copies of the same game is COMPLETELY YMMV but per the wording on the coupon 1 per game.

The November mag cost $5 for a single issue or it's free with $15 Gamers club Unlocked(GCU) subscription. Mag has to been scanned in the same transaction with the subscription barcode from the GCU subscription booklet(found in-store behind the trade in counter) or printout from gaming kiosk.

PRICES IN GREEN REPRESENT THE PRICE YOU PAY AFTER THE COUPON IS DEDUCTED

$45 Dead or Alive 5 AFTER $15 off Coupon
:360: Click Me
:ps3: Click Me

$10 Need For Speed: The Run AFTER $10 off Coupon

$20 Naruto Shippuden: UNS Generations AFTER $10 off Coupon

$45 NBA Baller Beats AFTER $15 off Coupon

$60 Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 Bundle AFTER $20 off Coupon
:wii: Coupon says Wii but I can't find it on BB's site

$10 off any pre-owned game over $29.99
Click Me

$280 Astro A50 Headset AFTER $20 off Coupon
Click Me

$5 Call of Duty @Gamer Magazine AFTER $5 off Coupon :roll:
Click Me

COD @Gamer Magazine Coupon Expiration Dates:
$20 off COD: Black Ops for Xbox360 and PS3
(Effective 9/30/12-11/10/12)

$20 off COD: Modern Warfare 3 for Xbox360 and PS3

$15 off Hauppauge HD-PVR2

$20 off select Gunnar Optics for Gaming:
SKUs 6621636, 1177374, 4833917

$15 off 12 Month subscription for Xbox LIVE (Effective 9/30/12-11/3/12)

$15 off 12 Month subscription for PlayStation Plus
(Effective 9/30/12-11/17/12)

$30 off Turtle Beach CoD Black Ops Headset Tango
(Effective 10/28/12-11/17/12)

$10 off COD: Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox360 and PS3
(Effective 11/11/12-1/5/13)

Fall COD Special Issue
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-...er/td-p/586998

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=327310

Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-...11/td-p/320180

Having problems receiving your mag on time/at all contact @gamer CS direct @ 1-800-678-3643
https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/FA...s_mag_code=GMR
You may also want to contact your local postmaster as well

Vote for getting the coupons to work online
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...e/idi-p/475807

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='roundhouse']Not sure if I'm the only person who has mentioned this, but the format of the OP is really terrible. I just want to see what the coupons are, not what the price of the games are after applying the coupon discount. It's really confusing and unnecessary.[/QUOTE]

Completely disagree.

HOORAY! Nothing for me.

Good thing that this month sucks for Gamer coupons, but with the Nintendo Wii U, Adventure Time 3DS, and Mario Wii U, I really should not be buying anything else. Way too many games anyway.

NFS: The Runs at $10 still doesn't sound like a good deal. That thing needs to drop to Duke Nukem Forever lows before I even remotely consider.

Not sure if I'm the only person who has mentioned this, but the format of the OP is really terrible. I just want to see what the coupons are, not what the price of the games are after applying the coupon discount. It's really confusing and unnecessary.

^ Likes maths?

I personally liked the format. Thanks OP!

when do u guys usually receive the issue in the mail? i didnt get my sept issue and i called them and verified the shipping address. i also didnt get the october issue. now november comes, im wondering when i will be expecting it.

[quote name='trunks982']when do u guys usually receive the issue in the mail? i didnt get my sept issue and i called them and verified the shipping address. i also didnt get the october issue. now november comes, im wondering when i will be expecting it.[/QUOTE]

Good luck. Took me about 7 months to get my first issue. I always email Best Buy via Contact Us on their site. fuck their 1800 number, they're a bunch of fucking idiots. :End rant:

NFS: The Run is the only thing I would consider this month..and sadly, only @ $5. I have the new one (Most Wanted) and don't play racing games so often that I will need yet another NFS anytime soon.

I had to get a guy who worked in the VG department to personally email BBY through his BBY email account about the issue to get it resolved. Even he said it was like talking to a child. Best.BBY.Employee.Ever.

[quote name='Yanksfan']NFS: The Run is the only thing I would consider this month..and sadly, only @ $5. I have the new one (Most Wanted) and don't play racing games so often that I will need yet another NFS anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

Two completely different games just to let you know. Completely different. Most wanted is basically burnout 2 while the run it's like that old arcade game (outrun?) Where you drive the red drop top with a blonde sitting shotgun

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Can i just grab a magazine from the store? Because I haven't recieved one, and i signed up like, three months ago...[/QUOTE]

I think I would ask first....

[quote name='mrclutch']I think I would ask first....[/QUOTE]

Lol. Nah I was planning on picking one up and walking out the store without saying anything to anyone. xD

Well it was a good run. Just like every other business they get gamers excited with great deals at first then either realize they aren't really turning a profit, decide they have you and will now start throwing scraps or just don't give a flip anymore.

I do not know why you guys are getting so disappointing, its November. It will be a busy month for them and everyone else without the coupons. Expect great deals after the holiday season. Retail 101.

There haven't been good deals for a few months. I was hoping to use the Lollipop Chainsaw coupon a while back but the game was just never cheap enough. Eventually just got it at TRU.

Did Best Buy ever make the Welcome packet for Gamer unlocked available online in some way? Long story short I lost the b2g1 free coupon for new games and I was trying to get a hold of an online copy. It expires tomorrow, so I wanted to hurry up and use it.. then it turns out I lost it.

I guess another way to ask this is does anyone have an online version of the buy2g1 that expires tomorrow and they don't plan on using it? If so, I'd be most appreciative!

[quote name='mpaullin']Did Best Buy ever make the Welcome packet for Gamer unlocked available online in some way? Long story short I lost the b2g1 free coupon for new games and I was trying to get a hold of an online copy. It expires tomorrow, so I wanted to hurry up and use it.. then it turns out I lost it.

I guess another way to ask this is does anyone have an online version of the buy2g1 that expires tomorrow and they don't plan on using it? If so, I'd be most appreciative![/QUOTE]

Goto BBY and have them match Target's B2G1 deal this week

[quote name='mpaullin']Definitely worth a try. This is YMMV though, right? Didn't think they were supposed to match package deals.[/QUOTE]

They don't HAVE to, since its their "policy". But I've had managers tell me they can, just depends on the person, (Ive witnessed this) and as long as you're not trying to buy 24 games and trying to PM TRU's B2G1 deal. When Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders 2 first came out, some guy tried to PM 24 games, 12 SD's and 12 DS2's (that's when the manager told me that when we started taking and slightly making fun of the guy for attempting that)

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Quickly starting to lose interest in renewing my subscription...they have until March to throw at least 1 decent deal my way.[/QUOTE]

Its funny when I see people say this because I wonder if they realize that they do also get $20 in credit for the big new games that come out. List already out for 2013 and thats going to net me at least 140 dollars saved.

To me, coupons are just icing on the cake. Getting 20 bucks for a day 1 launch is the meat of the membership to me.

Dead or Alive 5 is the kind of game that SHOULD see a pretty serious MSRP price drop

But then again, sleeping dogs was 39.99 everywhere EXCEPT best buy, since they had a coupon for it

Really bummed that they are screwing us over recently with lack of sales

[quote name='TaylorM06']Good luck. Took me about 7 months to get my first issue. I always email Best Buy via Contact Us on their site. fuck their 1800 number, they're a bunch of fucking idiots. :End rant:[/QUOTE]

Did you guys try the @Gamer site to report missing issues? Go to www.atgamermagazine.com, hit the Customer Service link and go from there. There is also a 1-800 number to call, 1-800-678-3643.

The @Gamer issues go throug there, not the Best Buy site.

[quote name='xplode427']Can I pm toys r us need for speed $10 and use the coupon? Is the game $ 0.01?[/QUOTE]

You can do either one or the other. Both is considered double-dipping and likely won't work.

I'm actually interested in Naruto... AND DOA5. Hopefully we'll see a sale on both before the end of the month cause i dunno if i can bite on either at current prices.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Dead or Alive 5 is the kind of game that SHOULD see a pretty serious MSRP price drop[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am fine waiting out holiday season and see if it drops to $20-30 range. I would wonder when the sale to stack the coupon will be, but no longer holding my breath for such an occasion.

[quote name='dc delta90']Did you guys try the @Gamer site to report missing issues? Go to www.atgamermagazine.com, hit the Customer Service link and go from there. There is also a 1-800 number to call, 1-800-678-3643.

The @Gamer issues go throug there, not the Best Buy site.[/QUOTE]

I called them too. They also "fixed it" around month #3 :) They're also idiots.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']You can do either one or the other. Both is considered double-dipping and likely won't work.[/QUOTE]

I should've read the op first. Thanks. Also I thought it was a free coupon. I don't have a pro membership.

[quote name='ponn01']Well it was a good run. Just like every other business they get gamers excited with great deals at first then either realize they aren't really turning a profit, decide they have you and will now start throwing scraps or just don't give a flip anymore.[/QUOTE]

Looks that way. As of now looks like I made the right call in not subscribing as the last several months have had NOTHING for me.

Although like someone else pointed out, you do get the $20 bonus on pre-order deals, and it is only $15 afterall to join. It doesn't take much to get your money's worth out of it.

[quote name='roundhouse']Not sure if I'm the only person who has mentioned this, but the format of the OP is really terrible. I just want to see what the coupons are, not what the price of the games are after applying the coupon discount. It's really confusing and unnecessary.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. I think this format is great, as the final price is the only thing that attracts my attention.

If I see "$10 game" I'm much more excited than "$20 off a game" because that could still mean a game is $40, which is not exciting at all.

It's not confusing if you can read ;)

[quote name='argyle']I'm actually impressed, last year the Nov. coupons expired right before BF. So at least this year we have a chance for some really good deals stacking them w/ the sales. :)[/QUOTE]
I didn't even realize this in the OP cause last year the coupons were cut off. Might even pick up Naruto with The Run if it drops for BF.

DOA5 is the only thing that interests me in this month's issue. I'm hoping for a $20-$30 sale price on BF; otherwise I can wait.

Everyone complains about the @Gamer coupons until Best Buy does a sale on one of the games. Then everyone praises Best Buy and loves them again.

I've been reading some BB hate post for lack of sales. But I must admit BB's sale plus stackable vouchers from the magazine has been some of the best deals on games for awhile. While some are hit and miss but there were a lot awesome deals from BB for me. Easily the best retailer for gamers this yr.

Can anyone comment on the Astros for the PS3? I'm looking to get a wireless pair and well, if there is isn't much difference between this one and that PS3 wireless one, I'll just go with that one

third month in a row with nothing for me. Wondering if their financial troubles are keeping them from more great deals like we say earlier this year. All I want is a few triple-A games for $5, is that too much to ask for?

[quote name='odd mr t']third month in a row with nothing for me. Wondering if their financial troubles are keeping them from more great deals like we say earlier this year. All I want is a few triple-A games for $5, is that too much to ask for?[/QUOTE]

lol.

Well don't forget it is November. Last year starting around this time they had all those Deal of the Days for $5-$10.

[quote name='odd mr t']third month in a row with nothing for me. Wondering if their financial troubles are keeping them from more great deals like we say earlier this year. All I want is a few triple-A games for $5, is that too much to ask for?[/QUOTE]

last year was probably an estimation for them on how to go about doing these sales. that one issue with $5 rage, bulletstorm, batman probably made them learn their lesson. hard. short-run decisions aren't always perfectly rational or optimal, but they get corrected pretty quickly. i'd expect these coupons to range from shitty to mediocre from now on, with one coupon an issue being decent enough to even use. the gamersclub sub is still beneficial because of pre-order deals and the trade-in bonus, but i won't hold my breath for issues anymore.

Nah. The last Naruto was so much better. This Generation one has no boss battles, which were the best part of the previous game.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Naruto for $15 is awesome if you guys are interested at all.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thegreatone313']Nothing for me again and why do people care if people complain that the deals are bad now. They are[/QUOTE]

Because it's unnecessary whining.

The coupons are probably going to be pretty lackluster from here out until January since I imagine they'll be focusing on pushing their holiday sales over the gamer's club ones. Still, with $20 certs preorders, some good DotDs, GC DotMs, price matching and 100% TiV bonuses BB is still going to be the better place to shop for a good while at least.

bread's done
Back