null

Ico A DudeImGodly $9
Shadow of the Colossus S DudeImGodly $5
Borderlands C DudeImGodly $2
Fallout New Vegas S DudeImGodly $3
Mass Effect 2 A DudeImGodly $4

I didn't really think about it while drawing up the rules. But since I didn't specifically say no international bids were allowed, I'll allow them.

[quote name='AugustAPC']fuck I hope I don't regret this in the morning I'm so drunk[/QUOTE]

*Looks around swiftly for pictures of Cammy*

DS lite - $39

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']*Looks around swiftly for pictures of Cammy*

DS lite - $39[/QUOTE]

Yo dude I'm manining her in SFXt but I'm playing Sakura right now in SFIV. I love them both.

funny thing is I'm owning bitches so hard and I'm so wasted. fuckin raped a bison right now as I'm posting this.

Lowball OVER! No more bids accepted after this post.

Making dinner now and posting from phone, will update totals and start invoices shortly. :)

Thanks to everyone who participated. Invoices have been PM'd and posted to the OP.

Congratulations to laotahn, thefurrypanda, The Lord of Awesome, tiktektak, and zegota for winning a free game by bidding early!

Thanks all! Everyone who pays before about midnight EST today will get their packages sent tomorrow. I'll send tracking numbers after work tomorrow evening.

UPDATE: Tracking numbers have been posted to the OP, and the first round of packages will be entering the mail stream within the hour.

The Lord of Awesome's package will be sent tomorrow. Still waiting to hear from aptanor and zegota. If they pay before the end of the day/early tomorrow, I can probably get those out tomorrow too.

Pokemon Colosseum - $4 Blade
Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness - $4 Blade

Sweet lowball! Too bad these are the only ones I don't own... ;)

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness - 8

I'm still waiting for the magical ability to stun the other posters by bidding high like in Wind Waker, but I guess that's just a dream.

Very noice lowball!

:gc: Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix C - 1$
:gc: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat B - 1$
:gc: Donkey Konga B - $1
:gc: Donkey Konga 2 B - $1
:gc: Mario Superstar Baseball B - $1
:gc: Pokemon Colosseum A - $5
:gc: Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness B - $9

bread's done
Back