:gc: The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures A Lonsta $16
:gc: Mario Kart Double Dash!! C Lonsta $16
:gc: Mario Party 7 B Lonsta $8
:gc: Mario Superstar Baseball B Lonsta $3
:gc: Pokemon Colosseum A Lonsta $6
:gc: Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness B Lonsta $11
:gc: Resident Evil 4 (PC) A Lonsta $2
:gc: Super Smash Bros. Melee (PC) C Lonsta $16

Do you want one? Haha. I have one I considered adding but decided I probably wouldn't get enough bids to make it worth packing and shipping. If there's interest, I may reconsider.

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness B - $12 Joseph2999
Mario Superstar Baseball B - $5 Joseph2999
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess $16 Joseph2999

:gc: Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix C $4
:gc: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat B $3
:gc: Donkey Konga B $1
:gc: Donkey Konga 2 B $3
:gc: Mario Superstar Baseball B $6
:gc: Pokemon Colosseum A $7
:gc: Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness B $13

[quote name='Blank Earth']Do you want one? Haha. I have one I considered adding but decided I probably wouldn't get enough bids to make it worth packing and shipping. If there's interest, I may reconsider.[/QUOTE]

What color and does it come with the original box and everything?

Animal crossing 5
I will take a break before 11 est and it'll be great if you can extend the ending time around that

Baten Kaitos Origins $5
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat $4
Donkey Konga $2
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures 18
mario Party 7 $9
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 22
Super Smash Bros. Melee 17

i was going to go for the The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess but.... i'm still debating whether or not i should go for it.. hmmm

MoneySmiley.gif

yay thank you!!!!!!!!!!! :)

[quote name='TommyLove']Boo! I had to work. I was going to bid on 7 of your games :([/QUOTE]
Sorry. :( I didn't want anyone to think I was being unfair by leaving it open longer for you.

[quote name='MrBoss']Poor Sonic Heroes. I will give the $1 if you really want to get rid of it.[/QUOTE]
Poor Sonic indeed. :( Haha, thanks for the offer but I've got something in mind for him.

OP is updated with totals. Please send PayPal payment to [email protected].

[quote name='Blank Earth']Sorry. :( I didn't want anyone to think I was being unfair by leaving it open longer for you.

Poor Sonic indeed. :( Haha, thanks for the offer but I've got something in mind for him.

OP is updated with totals. Please send PayPal payment to [email protected].[/QUOTE]
Yeah that's fine! Thanks for hosting a great lowball. Payment has been sent.

Most packages are shipped. The OP is updated with tracking information.

tiktektak - Yours will be sent Monday. I can't print an international label from home, and I wasn't able to get to the post office before it closed today (limited Saturday hours). Sorry!

TommyLove - I felt bad you missed the end, so I included Sonic Heroes in your package.

Lonsta - Waiting for payment. If you can get it to me by tomorrow, your package will go out Monday too.

item recieved thanks alot just wondering why the nintendo power subscription and the white booklets are missing thanks

All packages are shipped. Easiest lowball ever!

joseph2999: I got those games used, so I didn't realize they were supposed to include any inserts other than the manual. Sorry.

bread's done
Back