Numerous DS Games $24 @ Amazon (matching 03/25/07 - 03/31/07 Target sale)

batmundo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Didn't see this on CAG's main page's listing of Amazon deals, but numerous of the DS titles on-sale at Target are $24, cheaper than this week's deal at Target when you figure in tax and other expenses. Just find a $1 filler item at filleritem.com, and you're set!

Not all of the games on sale at Target are $24 @ Amazon, though this is a list of the ones that are. http://www.amazon.com/Mario-Luigi-P...09?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1175072041&sr=8-1

Metroid Prime Hunters

Kirby Squeak Squad

Nintendogs: Lab & Friends

Nintendogs: Daschund & Friends

Pokemon Blue Mystery Dungeon

Nintendogs: Chihuahua & Friends

Pokemon: Trozei

Elite Beat Agents - $24.99 (not $24.00)

Horsez

Madden NFL 07

Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Caller

Ice Age 2

Star Wars Lethal Alliance

AC: WW isn't $24 anymore, nor is Mario & Luigi: PiT.

I'm burnt out on RPGs, and I still enjoyed this. I liked it better than 'Cube Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi 1 (easier than both, and it's got a lot of fun elements.)

Its worth 24, I enjoyed this game it felt a little repetitive to me after some time but its a game you can play forget about for a little while and pick it right back up.

Good looking out...these are new deals. I checked on Sunday when the Target sale started and Amazon defintely wasn't selling these for $24 direct.

[quote name='CheapyD']Good looking out...these are new deals. I checked on Sunday when the Target sale started and Amazon defintely wasn't selling these for $24 direct.[/quote]
Amazon's done this a few times in the last couple of months to match sales fliers for Target, BB & CC when they've dropped game prices. Plus, they've kept them down to the sale prices until the sale was no longer valid, so they should be good until Saturday.

I know I'm going to pick up MP: H & M&L: PiT later in the week, when I would have picked them up at Target, or via PM. I save money + gas + time picking them up from Amazon, I give CAG some referral $$$, and I get them shipped on Amazon prime. Win-win-win all around.

Interesting! They've also got Diddy Kong Racing, Nintendogs, Yoshi's Island, and a bunch more (although not all games are) for $24!

They clearly are competing with Target on this, and in a way it works for them too in that $24 is just below their free shipping thing, so lots of people will add something else or get Prime.

I'm very tempted by Yoshi's Island. This would actually be cheaper than Target, plus I don't have to waste gas, wear and tear on my car, and my time...

Kirby's Squeak Squad too. Interestingly, some of the games listed for $24 are sold from Target, but at least a few are from Amazon (like Squeak Squad). I'd probably pick up Yoshi's Island if that was $24 from Amazon.

[quote name='slidecage']many of the games target has on sale are not on sale at amazon.[/quote]
Which is why I put "numerous" not "all" in the OP, as well as added links. I'll clarify it a bit more in the OP.

Seriously considering Animal Crossing and Mario & Luigi. I don't see them going much cheaper than this anytime soon.

[quote name='strummerbs']Seriously considering Animal Crossing and Mario & Luigi. I don't see them going much cheaper than this anytime soon.[/quote]
Only place that AC: WW has been cheaper is at K-Mart, and it's been very hard to find it there, as it's been clearanced out at $9. See the K-Mart Clearance thread for details.

Animal Crossing is showing up at $32.69 for me - am I missing something?

Or is that one that is onsale at Target and not Amazon?

[quote name='Draven-x']Animal Crossing is showing up at $32.69 for me - am I missing something?

Or is that one that is onsale at Target and not Amazon?[/quote]
I checked the link and it still came up as being available from Amazon @ $24, though it's currently out of stock/"in stock soon".

[quote name='shrike4242']I checked the link and it still came up as being available from Amazon @ $24, though it's currently out of stock/"in stock soon".[/QUOTE]

I JUST checked it again - shows in stock and $32.69 for me.

Ships from Ogamingstore, if that matters. But it's not the typical "Amazon doesn't have it but here are some sellers who do." It's the "Add to Cart" button from Amazon.

Weird.

[quote name='Draven-x']I JUST checked it again - shows in stock and $32.69 for me.

Ships from Ogamingstore, if that matters. But it's not the typical "Amazon doesn't have it but here are some sellers who do." It's the "Add to Cart" button from Amazon.

Weird.[/quote]
For me, I see that it's still OOS, though Amazon will take the order and not charge you until it's available and ready for shipment. I added it without any issue, though I did see the OGamingStore button below the main Amazon buttons for adding it to the cart.

[quote name='shrike4242']Sorry, wasn't $24 when I checked, it was $27.99.[/QUOTE]
I just checked and its 24 now.

[quote name='Sirusjr']I just checked and its 24 now.[/quote]
It's $24 + shipping from Target, or $27.99 from Amazon.

It ends up being cheaper @ Target B&M.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Kirby Squeak Squad is a blast. Worth a purchase at this price.[/QUOTE]

Is it like the GBA games, or the older GB and NES games? I loved the latter, hated the former (even the one that was a remake of the NES game).

[quote name='Wolfpup']Is it like the GBA games, or the older GB and NES games? I loved the latter, hated the former (even the one that was a remake of the NES game).[/QUOTE]

How can you love Kirby's Adventure but hate Nightmare in Dream Land? They are essentially identical.

BTW, I believe Squeak Squad is supposed to be very similar to the GBA games.

[quote name='ma']How can you love Kirby's Adventure but hate Nightmare in Dream Land? They are essentially identical.[/quote]

They are extremely different IMO. The GBA games are completely spastic and don't control well IMO. The older ones had a better pace of play and just "felt" better to play.

bread's done
Back