o0SwishaHouse, where's my stuff? Trade gone bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd help anyone out in the mesa/gilbert area here. i'll go as far as chandler and scottsdale for a little gas money i dont mind.

i will not go to phoenix, it's just plain dangerous and everyone's got guns lol.

[quote name='111111']i'd help anyone out in the mesa/gilbert area here. i'll go as far as chandler and scottsdale for a little gas money i dont mind.

i will not go to phoenix, it's just plain dangerous and everyone's got guns lol.[/QUOTE]

a'ight - I got this figured out.
Shrike - we need to invest in a CAG Kevlar vest , a Glock and a pair of rusty pliers and I bet nobody even thinks of scaming anybody on this site ever again

[quote name='joevan']a'ight - I got this figured out.
Shrike - we need to invest in a CAG Kevlar vest , a Glock and a pair of rusty pliers and I bet nobody even thinks of scaming anybody on this site ever again[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA true dat man.

edit:
i'd seriously donate some money if we get a CAG kevlar vest lol.

[quote name='111111']HAHAHAHA true dat man.

edit:
i'd seriously donate some money if we get a CAG kevlar vest lol.[/QUOTE]

kevlar2ah.jpg

nigga, this shit's fa reals. We done playin' around with scammers.

:D and with that I'm done making useless comments in this thread.

On a serious note - I do hope everything works out as it pisses me off when people abuse CAG since we really do have such a good thing going.

[quote name='joevan']
On a serious note - I do hope everything works out as it pisses me off when people abuse CAG since we really do have such a good thing going.[/QUOTE]

Here's hoping.

I haven't heard from Swisha since he was on the night of the 30th...so I really hope that he's working on FedExing everything back.

Pickle did a great thing, but he's the least official person headed over to his friend's house. There should be some uniforms involved now.

So, if you're reading this Swisha, I highly advice you hustle in getting all of the stuff back to the rightful owners. Like I mentioned before, I'm not calling anyone back to call off their investigations until my stuff is in my hands in the condition I sent it to you.

[quote name='joevan']a'ight - I got this figured out.
Shrike - we need to invest in a CAG Kevlar vest , a Glock and a pair of rusty pliers and I bet nobody even thinks of scaming anybody on this site ever again[/QUOTE]
Forget a Glock, PN90's where it's at. :D

I was thinking a glass-shard-covered sledgehammer myself, though rusty pliers work as well.

[quote name='shrike4242']Oh, we have a recent person in that situation, supermariomeele:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/traderratings.php?u=12392

No show for three months, and he has three negs out of his last bits of going MIA.[/QUOTE]
Wow, he's scammed people now? He was a decent trader when I traded with him many months ago.

Hopefully Swisha fulfills his part of the deal and returns everyone's stuff and avoids visits from the FBI. Good luck to those awaiting their stuff. And SP's intervening was very cool of him.

Got a PM last night from Swisha. Supposedly his brother mailed it back to me, but doesn't have a tracking number.

Hmm...I asked for FedEx 2 day with signature required, he replies with USPS and no tracking.

Sounds to me like bullshat.

Same here ^^^, funny thing is he said "If i knew what was going on id understand" so hmmm you screw two people over and im supposed to understand what exactly?

Hope "I had my brother mail it" doesn't turn into "gee whiz my brother's stupid, he must have sent it to the wrong person"

[quote name='TimPV3']Hope "I had my brother mail it" doesn't turn into "gee whiz my brother's stupid, he must have sent it to the wrong person"[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't doubt it.

How stupid can you get. I've already told him like 3 or 4 times that I have alerted the police, postal inspectors and FBI about him scamming people out of hundreds of dollars, and he has his brother mail the stuff off without providing any tracking information??

If nothing else, this has taught me two things:
1) Get a valid phone number before trading
2) Send a brief IQ test to potential traders, just to make sure they're don't suffer from swisha syndrome.

[quote name='eshbums']
If nothing else, this has taught me two things:
1) Get a valid phone number before trading
2) Send a brief IQ test to potential traders, just to make sure they're don't suffer from swisha syndrome.[/QUOTE]

How about doing trades for less valuable items? I try very hard to keep all my trades below $60 so if I ever get scammed or the post office loses a package it won't be too painful for anyone involved.

[quote name='TimPV3']Hope "I had my brother mail it" doesn't turn into "gee whiz my brother's stupid, he must have sent it to the wrong person"[/QUOTE]

Not gonna happen. The piece of paper I gave to whoever answered the door has esh's shipping info. If he starts playing games I say screw him and just go to the police. Mail fraud and felony theft over state lines will make him think twice when he goes to jail and becomes the screw-ee vs being the screw-er.

Slight update - I still don't have my stuff.

Swisha was on Friday and said his brother was mailing it, but he never gave me a tracking number (sounds a lot like BS to me).

Need me to go back over? We're suppose to get some rough driving weather so Im gonna stay home and chill on games and dvds and tomorrow is suppose to be the rough part. We're borderline to the area thats gonna get iced over possibly so if need be I can go back fri or sat. I think the bitch had his chance, THATS RIGHT I SAID BITCH cause thats the kind of person he is, and you should just file theft with your local police and have them contact austin and git r' done. This chump had ample opp to come through and not become a jail house bitch but apparently he'd rather mingle with the ladies in cell block D.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Need me to go back over? We're suppose to get some rough driving weather so Im gonna stay home and chill on games and dvds and tomorrow is suppose to be the rough part. We're borderline to the area thats gonna get iced over possibly so if need be I can go back fri or sat. I think the bitch had his chance, THATS RIGHT I SAID BITCH cause thats the kind of person he is, and you should just file theft with your local police and have them contact austin and git r' done. This chump had ample opp to come through and not become a jail house bitch but apparently he'd rather mingle with the ladies in cell block D.[/QUOTE]

Actually, if you still have my contact info - maybe swing it by and have the mom or daughter call me so I can get Swisha's info.

Yes, I am working with the post office and police, and currently they're the only address I have - so if they want out of the loop, they should probably give me a call. I'd be more than happy to sic the authorities directly on this moron instead of involving them.

The info you had given me for him is the one you need to go after. Thats where it was accepted. You have the name of the person that signed and the person on the lease is just as liable. You dont really need his info. He does live there but he's not 18 like the girl told me he was.

Sorry, im a firm believer in giving someone 1 shot to come through after trying to rip you off. If they dont even make the slightest attempt, Id say nail them and nail them hard. They deserve every bit of it.

You know, I've been trying to not drag Swisha's name up in this thread, but I'm sick of the bullshit at this point. I'm done trying to contact him, that's what the police are for. fuck 'em.

If anyone has any inkling of trading with this dumbass, believing some bullshit story about some emergency in Mexico - think again.

-He specifically told me when I was getting ready to ship my iPod that he had the PSP boxed and ready to go, just waiting for my package to arrive, yet mysteriously, it was dunked in water while he was in Mexico for this emergency. Rating: bullshit

-The very day that Pickle went to his friend's house, oh miracle of miracles, he's back from his Mexican emergency, but his internet access was shut off while he was gone. Rating: bullshit

-He never got the iPod, his brother had it, and mailed it to me last Friday, oddly enough, he didn't have a tracking number, just a receipt. Rating: bullshit

So screw him. I'm siccing the cops on him. If he likes music that much, I'm sure he can play a whole lot of skin flute in the big house.

Just an update for all concerned... I still don't have my stuff either & my patience is also about worn out, if I don't receive my package by the end of tomorrow then time is expired & I'll be filing a police report myself.

Let him play his games. When the cops come knocking on that apt door with a report of theft as well as the person that signed for eventually accepting stolen property, this shit will hit the fan and Ill be in the parking lot taking pictures and laughing my ass off. i wouldnt be suprised if your ipods were sold or pawn'd off.

If this guy ripped you off, if you can give me all the info I need to show they recieved, who signed etc etc. I can take that info to the apt manager and let him know whats going on and warn him about all 3 of you guys filing police reports and having the apt complex deal with cops showing up. Also need your names, address info and phone numbers.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Let him play his games. When the cops come knocking on that apt door with a report of theft as well as the person that signed for eventually accepting stolen property, this shit will hit the fan and Ill be in the parking lot taking pictures and laughing my ass off. i wouldnt be suprised if your ipods were sold or pawn'd off.[/QUOTE]

Well lets hope they got enough to cover bail and legal fees. In the words of Ollie(the weatherman from Family Guy) "He gonna get it."

[quote name='jza1218']Well lets hope they got enough to cover bail and legal fees. In the words of Ollie(the weatherman from Family Guy) "He gonna get it."[/QUOTE]

And I pm'd him to say Im personally gonna bust my ass to make sure they nail him.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']I can take that info to the apt manager and let him know whats going on and warn him about all 3 of you guys filing police reports and having the apt complex deal with cops showing up.[/QUOTE]

You should! It would be hilarious if he got evicted from his home.

I dont think he'll get evicted but filing the theft and causing probs for the person thats on the lease can get them in trouble as well as with the USPS for signing for the stuff and helping him steal.

Well, I got most of my stuff back yesterday.

The iPod is home safe and sound now, less a few accessories.

This thing was definately used though. I shipped it in the original box, which was cherry, now it's ripped down the back, like whoever was trying to open it was too fucking stupid to figure out a hinge.

The hard case and OEM USB cable are missing.

The hard drive was wiped. Not just the music was erased, but everything. I had to reformat it last night.

The 'pod itself was covered in smudges and fingerprints.

It was shipped Priority mail, no insurance, no DC.

o0SwishaHouse final score for the trade: F- with points additionally deducted for being not only a thief and a liar, but a fucking moron as well.

Good to hear it at least showed up... if your I-pod was beat up though I hate to think what condition my video card will be in if/when it gets to me... I'll post an update.

[quote name='eshbums']Well, I got most of my stuff back yesterday.

The iPod is home safe and sound now, less a few accessories.[/QUOTE]
So, I know that you have your iPod back, though aren't there two other CAGs who have stuff outstanding with Swisha?

[quote name='Captante']Good to hear it at least showed up... if your I-pod was beat up though I hate to think what condition my video card will be in if/when it gets to me... I'll post an update.[/QUOTE]

It's working fine now, but it was filthy when I got it, and I'm still missing some accessories (add a cig lighter adapter to the list above).

I'm not cancelling my FBI complaint until this is resolved, and I would advice getting the authorities involved on your end as well.

Besides having to reload all the music on here, and still chasing this stupid bastard down for the rest of my stuff, I'm pissed that I had resolved myself to give up the iPod for a PSP. Now I'll have to go out and buy one instead of swapping.

Bastard.

Be sure to update his heatware profile as well - other potential scam-ees need to be aware of how he operates.

[quote name='shrike4242']So, I know that you have your iPod back, though aren't there two other CAGs who have stuff outstanding with Swisha?[/QUOTE]

mesthead21 is out his iPod, and Captante is out a video card and some RAM.

*edit - besides getting everything back to their owners, it would help matters if this dirtbag came back on to CAG and apologized for his stupidity.

Shit happens, but being a man and fessing up to it does count for something.

[quote name='eshbums']mesthead21 is out his iPod, and Captante is out a video card and some RAM.

*edit - besides getting everything back to their owners, it would help matters if this dirtbag came back on to CAG and apologized for his stupidity.

Shit happens, but being a man and fessing up to it does count for something.[/QUOTE]
He's not coming into here, as I barred him from the trading forum, though it doesn't prevent him from posting elsewhere and PMing.

Once mesthead21 and Captante have their stuff back (if ever), I'll toss his ass. If we never expect him to do anything more here, I'll toss his ass now.

In fact, you, mesthead21 and Captante need to leave him negative feedback now, if not already left.

[quote name='eshbums']It's working fine now, but it was filthy when I got it, and I'm still missing some accessories (add a cig lighter adapter to the list above).

I'm not cancelling my FBI complaint until this is resolved, and I would advice getting the authorities involved on your end as well.

Besides having to reload all the music on here, and still chasing this stupid bastard down for the rest of my stuff, I'm pissed that I had resolved myself to give up the iPod for a PSP. Now I'll have to go out and buy one instead of swapping.

Bastard.

Be sure to update his heatware profile as well - other potential scam-ees need to be aware of how he operates.[/QUOTE]

Good idea. I wouldn't let "a few accessories" slide, especially Ipod accessories; which are usually pretty expensive to replace.

[quote name='shrike4242']He's not coming into here, as I barred him from the trading forum, though it doesn't prevent him from posting elsewhere and PMing.

Once mesthead21 and Captante have their stuff back (if ever), I'll toss his ass. If we never expect him to do anything more here, I'll toss his ass now.

In fact, you, mesthead21 and Captante need to leave him negative feedback now, if not already left.[/QUOTE]

I'll leave a negative comment later today ... the only reason I havn't done it yet is that I didn't want to give him any extra motivation to not send my stuff back.

[quote name='Captante']I'll leave a negative comment later today ... the only reason I havn't done it yet is that I didn't want to give him any extra motivation to not send my stuff back.[/QUOTE]
Negative feedback is the least of his worries at the moment.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']just curious, but whats this about music being loaded on the ipod and now not? Was that part of the trade?[/QUOTE]

No music on it when I shipped it to him. I reformatted the drive so it was just like day one right out of the box.

When I got it back, there was absolutely nothing on the drive, no OS or anything. Putting this together with the general condition of everything else, it looks like whoever had it this whole time used it, got it all messy, and then tried to wipe out the music before shipping it, but hosed up the process and wiped the whole drive instead.

Be evil, or be stupid, don't be both.

Ive got mestheads info and stuff and he showed me a scan, i printed that out and another paper with his info and a read out of the usps site saying his package was accepted and all that good stuff. If captante wants to give me the same stuff Ill drop his info off too. I found the substation of the USPS that delivers to that apt complex and will let them know whats going on as well as dropping off copies to the apt complex manager to let him know the games being played from his complex as well as the jerkoff and his family itself to let them know the games are doing being played from our standpoint and that since he wants to choke his chicken on the situation the cops are next.

[quote name='eshbums']Be evil, or be stupid, don't be both.[/QUOTE]
Some people can't help being both, it's in their genetics, being first generation in their family to be walking upright.

The callouses on the knuckles from dragging as they walk is usually a good sign, thankfully. :D

Well still no package today, so its time to file a Police report myself... negative feedback will be posted in about five minutes after this comment.. PM sent to Pickle regarding POD on my stuff, havn't fully given up hope but its close.

[quote name='Captante']Well still no package today, so its time to file a Police report myself... negative feedback will be posted in about five minutes after this comment.. PM sent to Pickle regarding POD on my stuff, havn't fully given up hope but its close.[/QUOTE]

Ya know seeing as you have no feedback so your new to CAG this is kinda sad for you =(. Don't give up till you get your stuff back. I mean that >=(!. Dont lose hope :D

[quote name='Aika']Ya know seeing as you have no feedback so your new to CAG this is kinda sad for you =(. Don't give up till you get your stuff back. I mean that >=(!. Dont lose hope :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks & don't worry, I'll do everything I can to get my stuff back & even if I can't, I'll still do my best to make life very uncomfortable for this jerk, I filed a complaint with the USPS & the FBI yesterday & am heading over to my local PD today & from what I'm told multiple complaints of this sort of thing get a lot more attention then a single one does.
Also let me say again that its good to see the support given to members here on CAG, the only reason I joined was to try & follow up on Swishahouse because he used his positive comments here to convince me to ship first.

FBI USPS and Police reports all filed, plus it turns out somone other then the addressee signed for the package so I may be able to file a claim for the insurance I put on the package, but then the mail carrier would be on the hook for the money so hopefully this jerk will come to his senses & send my stuff back before he really gets screwed.

Holy Crap, I just finished reading all of the posts. Pickle, you are the MAN! I hope everything works out for the CAGer's who traded. Sounds like this guys is in a world of trouble. It's great to see that CAGer's are helping out.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Yup. its getting better. Im just not posting it all. Yet.[/QUOTE]

It's like a soap opera of the damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back