o0SwishaHouse, where's my stuff? Trade gone bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a chump! Thank goodness a lot of this has been worked out, and thank goodness nothing happened to Stink Pickle who did a heck of a job getting esh his stuff back (well most of it anyway) it's a bad break and I hope it doesn't sour you on trading here anymore, but I'll definitely think twice about who I trade with. I hope this guy gets what he deserves a whole lot of trouble from the authorities, but if he's under 18 then the unfortunate part is that he won't get much time at all, so hopefully he's old enough to get at least some time locked up where he can spend time reading books and getting "learn-ed". Maybe that would teach him not to screw with CAG's because the only thing worse than a Cheapassgamer, is a Madassgamer!

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Any updates guys?[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard anything on my end...are the other guys getting their stuff back?

I knew something seemed fishy when he wanted an Ipod for his PSP, considering I just sold him a 512 card and Metal Gear Ac!d. Great to see everything worked out, I'd love to pull a Stink Pickle and go to somebody's house demanding justice but with my luck I'd get shot.

Today I got my Radeon 9800 Pro video card back, just by strange coincidence it was shipped the day after the Pickles last visit to Swishahouse, however he failed to return my 256mb dimm & the DVI to VGA adapter that I sent him ... since I firmly believe that without Stink-Pickles intervention here, nobody would have gotten anything back at all, this scumbag doesn't deserve a bit of slack from anyone.. my complaints with the FBI & USPS are staying in effect, as are my negative comments here & on Heatware.

Have a great holiday everyone & thanks for the support... also I feel special recognition should go out to Stink-Pickle for being a great guy! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Captante and Eshbums, if youre happy with what you have cool. If you want 100% satisfaction lmk and Ill be more than happy to make that phone call. Now that we are almost done here Ill say this-

Monday night when I went back by the apt where the stuff was sent, I had found out that he doesnt even live there. Not only does he not live there, but not even in austin. Wether it was a sister or other family, she ended up being pretty pissed when I handed copies of 3 people sending stuff to that address and it being accepted and signed for. I politely explained that charges are being filed and since he doesnt live there, that means its all gonna come down on her, especially with him being a minor. As she was looking at the papers etc etc, I casually asked how the "family emergency" down in Mexico turned out. She looked up at me like I was nuts. When I told her that people were given that excuse by him as to why stuff wasnt sent, she got a little more mad. I also told her that the eventual reason for not shipping period was that he claimed he dropped the psp in water while down in Mexico. After another polite convo with her, she gave me the ph# to where he lives.

So I ask again if you want 100% satisfaction, Ive got his home ph# and have no issue calling.

You'd like to think this would be a lesson to anyone trying to scam people in a community environment such as this. I pity the "sister" that lives there.

Well done on playing the enforcer on this problem, Pickle ;)

StinkPickle I hope you work out lol, You cant look like Adam Sessler walking up to peoples house demanding money/trade items lol...

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Captante and Eshbums, if youre happy with what you have cool. If you want 100% satisfaction lmk and Ill be more than happy to make that phone call. Now that we are almost done here Ill say this-

Monday night when I went back by the apt where the stuff was sent, I had found out that he doesnt even live there. Not only does he not live there, but not even in austin. Wether it was a sister or other family, she ended up being pretty pissed when I handed copies of 3 people sending stuff to that address and it being accepted and signed for. I politely explained that charges are being filed and since he doesnt live there, that means its all gonna come down on her, especially with him being a minor. As she was looking at the papers etc etc, I casually asked how the "family emergency" down in Mexico turned out. She looked up at me like I was nuts. When I told her that people were given that excuse by him as to why stuff wasnt sent, she got a little more mad. I also told her that the eventual reason for not shipping period was that he claimed he dropped the psp in water while down in Mexico. After another polite convo with her, she gave me the ph# to where he lives.

So I ask again if you want 100% satisfaction, Ive got his home ph# and have no issue calling.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, PM me that number please.

Rugged iPod case - $40
OEM USB cable - $12.99
Cig lighter adapter - $14.99
Yelling at some dumbass kid whenever I'm having a bad day for the next 2 years - priceless

[quote name='dricachamp']StinkPickle I hope you work out lol, You cant look like Adam Sessler walking up to peoples house demanding money/trade items lol...[/QUOTE]

LOL @ adam sessler

I have to agree that 100% satisfaction would be nice, the RAM he failed to return was only worth about $20 & I have a dozen DVI to VGA adapters sitting in a box so the money isn't the point to me anymore, its the principle of the thing. I'll be sending him a certified letter on Monday explaining this & that charges won't be dropped until he returns everything he was sent.

Sweet got all my stuff back. Thanks for all the help guys. I really enjoying bringing scammers down. If anyone sends stuff to Arizona and gets screwed over i would be more than willing to help you get your stuff back. Pay it forward everyone. Thanks all.

NOICE! Overall we went 3 for 3...minus a few accessories. If you three guys can pm me again exactly what he didnt send back, Ill make a phone call or even go back by again tomorrow since Ill be in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back