Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

you might have to agree to the new terms terms of service and relink your accounts, try logging in on DMA and see if it prompts you
Already did that yesterday. Like I said it was fine the day before when I ordered. Im wondering if its related to the issue with them not allowing redeeming DC+ & DMA.

Dumb question but did they screw up the whole DMA the other day when they made it so you couldnt use both the DMA & the DC+ anymore? I purchased a couple of Disney Pixar movies on Amazon yesterday. All 3 are part of the DMA. I had ordered one a couple days before that and after a couple mins or so I had gotten the email saying it was available in my DMA account & I got my points from DMR.

I still have not gotten my DMR or the email showing the movies were on my DMA account on the ones I bought yesterday.
I don't think they did that the other day. I think it's been that way. With DC+, you have to be careful where you enter the code. "Each Digital Copy code allows you to redeem with your choice of one participating provider, so please choose carefully." Then the list is http://www.digitalcopyplus.com/help/?catproviders=chooseProvider,

Wow. The site redesign is awful. You can't even enter codes on the main page.
The field for the code input is still there, top right corner of the page. It just looks awkward because the whole field is blue. Click your mouse in the field next to the search icon and its there

Love to, but they changed the Login, and now I can't access my account. keeps lying about too many accounts with the same username.
I had the same problem. I called their Customer Service, turns out I had two different user names for my e-mail account (one was used for ESPN fantasy but it's all under the same umbrella). The rep merged the accounts and it's working fine now! She was very helpful and polite!

Last edited by a moderator:
My problem was my accounts got unlinked. seems every 2 years they're legally required to do this.  Guess that e-mail I got about my iTunes account being unlinked wasn't a PHISHING scam after all.

Another screwball problem with the new website. Even after logging out and pressing the "Sign in" button, it signs you right in. I don't believe it's being automatically filled in by my tablet. Haven't tried it on a pc yet. It's just throwing you back in without asking you for your account name and password which is a big no-no.

Another screwball problem with the new website. Even after logging out and pressing the "Sign in" button, it signs you right in. I don't believe it's being automatically filled in by my tablet. Haven't tried it on a pc yet. It's just throwing you back in without asking you for your account name and password which is a big no-no.
Had this happen the other day too. Almost certainly a case of a stored session but might be worth letting them know. They don't always seem to be aware of their site issues. I've sent them a couple of emails over the last year after big updates where they forgot CSS styling on one area or how for a while it loaded the mobile version any time you visited in Firefox due to a bad media screen code... lol

Had this happen the other day too. Almost certainly a case of a stored session but might be worth letting them know. They don't always seem to be aware of their site issues. I've sent them a couple of emails over the last year after big updates where they forgot CSS styling on one area or how for a while it loaded the mobile version any time you visited in Firefox due to a bad media screen code... lol
Worked fine when I clear my cookies. Sent them an email anyway. Takes a while to get used to the new website. The old one was much easier to navigate.

I can't manage to find mine lol
I got the email on 4/16, subject: "Your Members Update: Mystery Bonus Inside"

This part of the email:

2di0jl0.jpg

thanks.

I got the message in my dmr inbox, but not in my email. I just sjoined a few days ago, so maybe that's why.

On another note, has anyone ever experienced this issue when redeeming a DMA/XML code ?

"You have already successfully redeemed your code"

but the movie never shows up in your DMA/itunes collection, and you don't get the email confirmation "title X has been added to your collection" ?

2 titles out of 10 gave me this error, I'm not sure how to solve it

thanks.

I got the message in my dmr inbox, but not in my email. I just sjoined a few days ago, so maybe that's why.

On another note, has anyone ever experienced this issue when redeeming a DMA/XML code ?

"You have already successfully redeemed your code"

but the movie never shows up in your DMA/itunes collection, and you don't get the email confirmation "title X has been added to your collection" ?

2 titles out of 10 gave me this error, I'm not sure how to solve it
Are you sure they come with a digital copy? If they do, contact their support https://www.disneymoviesanywhere.com/contact

Captain America Civil War one sheet poster is up for 1000 points. Not one of the ones I like so it's a pass for me
There's actually a pretty nice poster up for $3.75 shipping and processing if you link your DMR account with Fandango:

capcwgwp1600listing1461964365809.png

There's also a set for $17.99 with one Cap, one Iron Man, and the split poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's actually a pretty nice poster up for $3.75 shipping and processing if you link your DMR account with Fandango:

capcwgwp1600listing1461964365809.png

There's also a set for $17.99 with one Cap, one Iron Man, and the split poster.
That poster is actually pretty cool. Any idea how big it is though? I hate that DMR never list the size (or I'm missing it).

I like the civil war poster for 1000 points. It is hate that dMr sells some posters for like 500-600 and others for 1000 and they are both the same size.

I ordered the free* Captain America Civil War poster but I don't see it in my order history.  I've since received an email saying that it has shipped so I'm not worried about that, but does DMR not record orders where the total is $0*?

* + shipping

Does anyone trade DMR codes? 

I have a these Finest Hours and Zootopia DVD DMR codes that I want to swap for ones that I need. PM me. 

bread's done
Back