Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

you had me checking just now but all rewards were added on Wednesday as usual. all of those movies added are from DMC. People have also reported finding these DMC titles at Walmart.

I wonder if it has to be a separate Disney+ subscription, or if the add-on for Hulu would be enough (assuming the email addresses match of course). I lost access to the Disney+ account that I was using so I figured it's time to go legit and just get my own.

I wonder if it has to be a separate Disney+ subscription, or if the add-on for Hulu would be enough (assuming the email addresses match of course). I lost access to the Disney+ account that I was using so I figured it's time to go legit and just get my own.

The addon to Hulu is indistinct from any other sub now (they even share passwords) and does count for the points and this reward once linked, that's what I'm using currently.

the newsletter now shows the next two Wednesday Wins - next week a Luca hat and the following week a Mad Hatter Funko Soda

six more DMC titles added as rewards today, also note that a lot of these DMC exclusives have been showing up in Walmart stores

I am selling digital copies with no points if anyone is interested, all from 4K steelbooks (also selling the steelbooks without the 4K discs if interested) - Moana, Cars, Toy Story, Coco, Snow White, Nightmare Before Christmas

bread's done
Back