Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Not working. "

Error
Something happened while processing your code please try again later"
If you are using the app, trying logging out and then back in. Also, some of the codes are a limited time so it may have expired.

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to the Jedi code, check your email for a unique code worth 25 points.  The subject of the email is Get Your Bonus Points.

I was in training when the pins went up so I missed them, oh well just glad the ROTJ rerelease poster didn’t go up then but according to the DMI Facebook page it’ll be up May 25

There’s a Guardians pin up for 3300 pts, was almost tempted to get it since seeing the movie last night and loving it but am passing on it. Did get an imax poster though last night

janice-from-friends-outfits-269358-1584706691902-image.700x0c.jpg

Email going out to all DMI members. Beginning Sep 1 - 

no more app for ios or Android

no more bonus points for premium format tickets

the max amount of points for manual ticket submission is increasing from 500 pts to 1200 pts per month

(note on the last one, I had previously hit and been quoted by DMI support of 1500 max pts allowed for manual submission per month however i have looked at the Terms and Conditions and sure enough it does say 500 pts BUT I think the 1500 pts may have been specific to double point promos)

Anyone have an easy way to get 74 points? ._.
Have any Blurays with unused digital codes? I also find codes for blurays/dvds at thrift stores/flea market. Found the Mulan/Mulan II dvd set with 100 points for $0.50 at the local flea market a couple weeks ago.

Nadda, used em all. Maybe I should check goodwill or something. Hrm. Looked at eBay and everyone wants like 5 bucks a code now!

Have any Blurays with unused digital codes? I also find codes for blurays/dvds at thrift stores/flea market. Found the Mulan/Mulan II dvd set with 100 points for $0.50 at the local flea market a couple weeks ago.

September newsletter link - 5 points

The link doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment.  I see other people with the same issue, so it may not work at this point.

Edit - They resent the email, I'm not sure if the link changed or was fixed, but I replaced the link here.

bread's done
Back