Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

[quote name='brak014']They are doing a sale for today only where for 425 points or 319 points plus shipping, you get a mystery DVD, has anyone done this for the normal price of 850 points and received anything good?

Mystery DVD promo http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/mmm-dvd-7060?int_cmp=DMR|fbk|mysterydvd[/QUOTE]

One person mentioned in another forum that he received a Winnie the Pooh DVD the last time DMR had they promo, so take that for what it's worth.

Also if anyone is interested they released a few new rewards recently, one of which is an Iron Man 3 Teaser Poster:

cagedheat1shtteaserrgb1364589192565.jpg

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/iron-man-3-poster-7035

Like the Avengers poster this one will go quick, so if you want one get it now!

Couldn't pass it up, went ahead and nabbed it. Doubt I'll have a place for it for a good while, but hey, it's limited (or so I assume, given the 1 per member thing) and Iron Man-related.

I wouldn't worry too much about the size. A lot of people are saying it's typo and that the size doesn't match the price. I'm pretty sure it'll end up being the standard 27x40. Chalk it up to April fools?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ssjmichael']40 x 70"?!?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's crazy big. I had my doubts and thought it was just a typo but someone asked a rep on their facebook page and confirmed the size.

picture.php

[quote name='FadeToDark']The last mystery movie I got was "High School Musical 2" :([/QUOTE]

I got Poo's Heffalump Movie.

BUT it was only 125 points, and that was last July. I'd skip this one.

[quote name='brak014']They are doing a sale for today only where for 425 points or 319 points plus shipping, you get a mystery DVD, has anyone done this for the normal price of 850 points and received anything good?

Mystery DVD promo http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/mmm-dvd-7060?int_cmp=DMR|fbk|mysterydvd[/QUOTE]

I did it a while back (mystery DVD for 125pts in July as well) - ended up with Benji the rescue, or something like that... wished I had gotten Winnie the Pooh :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Interstella 5555']One person mentioned in another forum that he received a Winnie the Pooh DVD the last time DMR had they promo, so take that for what it's worth.

Also if anyone is interested they released a few new rewards recently, one of which is an Iron Man 3 Teaser Poster:

cagedheat1shtteaserrgb1364589192565.jpg

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/iron-man-3-poster-7035

Like the Avengers poster this one will go quick, so if you want one get it now![/QUOTE]

Thanks, got one. Now it says 27x40

Has anyone ordered any of the Disney Nature movies on Blu Ray or James and the Giant Peach? Was curious if they come with the slip covers.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Thanks, got one. Now it says 27x40[/QUOTE]

Yup, I knew that was a typo. It was too big to be at that price. The DMR rep on facebook should really read the questions people are asking regarding the poster. She confirmed at least twice that the 40 x 70 size was correct :roll:

btw has anyone received any shipping notice for the poster yet? I ordered mine on the 1st and have yet to receive any. I'm hearing reports of people getting their notices already.

[quote name='KATAKLYZZM']Has anyone ordered any of the Disney Nature movies on Blu Ray or James and the Giant Peach? Was curious if they come with the slip covers.[/QUOTE]

Curious about this myself; I'm thinking about ordering Tron Legacy 3D.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Yup, I knew that was a typo. It was too big to be at that price. The DMR rep on facebook should really read the questions people are asking regarding the poster. She confirmed at least twice that the 40 x 70 size was correct :roll:

btw has anyone received any shipping notice for the poster yet? I ordered mine on the 1st and have yet to receive any. I'm hearing reports of people getting their notices already.

Curious about this myself; I'm thinking about ordering Tron Legacy 3D.[/QUOTE]

I've ordered Chronicles of Narnia and it didn't. If it even has one.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Yup, I knew that was a typo. It was too big to be at that price. The DMR rep on facebook should really read the questions people are asking regarding the poster. She confirmed at least twice that the 40 x 70 size was correct :roll:

Curious about this myself; I'm thinking about ordering Tron Legacy 3D.[/QUOTE]

Tron Legacy came with one when I ordered it a few months ago

I ordered Disney Nature Earth, Oceans and Crimson Wing from Amazon, and none of them came with slip covers. Anyone have these on Blu Ray and can confirm they do indeed come with Slip Covers?

[quote name='KATAKLYZZM']I ordered Disney Nature Earth, Oceans and Crimson Wing from Amazon, and none of them came with slip covers. Anyone have these on Blu Ray and can confirm they do indeed come with Slip Covers?[/QUOTE]

i got Crimson Wing and Earth from the Disney Club and they didnt have slip covers either so if they did they stopped putting them on. They are the 3 oldest Disnature releases.

Yeah, I figured as much. I'm real picky with how my collection looks and I have to admit it looks pretty dumb having Cats and Chimpanzee with slip covers, and the others without. Might just have to tuck away the slip covers and deal with it :/

[quote name='KATAKLYZZM']Has anyone ordered any of the Disney Nature movies on Blu Ray or James and the Giant Peach? Was curious if they come with the slip covers.[/QUOTE]

I got a slipcover with James and the Giant Peach the other month.

I have ALL of the DisneyNature series with slips (except Crimson Wing). Being the only one not released in theaters I don't believe Crimson Wing ever received a slipcover. I bought it first day of release.

Posting in this here and in the thread for the box set, but in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase One set there is a code on a card in a black envelope that doubles as a Disney Movie Rewards code for 500 points

[quote name='brak014']Posting in this here and in the thread for the box set, but in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase One set there is a code on a card in a black envelope that doubles as a Disney Movie Rewards code for 500 points[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info!

Just received the Iron Man 3 poster when I made it home today, and yeah, it's a little under 27" x 40". I'm not complaining about the typo, since I don't know how I'd be able to find a frame that'd fit something that was 70" long (insert innuendo-based comment here), but I'm slightly bummed that one of its corner is a little mangled.

[quote name='maxpower0965']I received my Mystery DVD today. First time ever trying the movie rewards, and I got a good movie. Pic in spoiler

image_zps316b5f28.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Same mystery DVD my friend got. And yes pretty steller for only 425. I myself already own it.

[quote name='maxpower0965']I received my Mystery DVD today. First time ever trying the movie rewards, and I got a good movie. Pic in spoiler

image_zps316b5f28.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Same here. Glad I tried again after getting the proud family movie last time.

Redeemed some rewards the other day for African Cats and Earth on the same day. Earth came the other day, but havent heard anything about African cats yet

If you are a movie club member, Ichabod (w limited slipcover) is available as a $20 title (less with discounts).

I actually solved my problem. I found a site that sells Crimson Wing with the Slip Cover and used ebay to find Slipcovers for Earth and Oceans. I guess just a heads up for anyone who doesn't get a slipcover and wants one, use ebay or just google whatever title you are looking for with slipcover at the end of it.

I received my mystery movie today and it was Ichabod and Toad, which I already own and will be using for trade. If anybody is interested in the limited edition slipcover I'll sell it $5 plus shipping. PM if interested.

[quote name='Ather']I got Ichabod and Toad too. I wonder if this time, it's only one movie given out.[/QUOTE]

I believe a bunch of other people (read on SD) got the same movie too.

I do wish they put back Ducktales now that I have enough points...

If anyone has a who framed roger rabbit slip cover to trade or sell, PM me. I like how amazon didn't ship me one and I also like how it didn't have any rewards points.

[quote name='Rogueleader17']If anyone has a who framed roger rabbit slip cover to trade or sell, PM me. I like how amazon didn't ship me one and I also like how it didn't have any rewards points.[/QUOTE]

Was it even confirmed to come with rewards points? I know the DVD never had any.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Was it even confirmed to come with rewards points? I know the DVD never had any.[/QUOTE]

I'd also like a slipcover.

This release is NOT Disney - it is Touchstone, a subsidiary of Disney. Thus, no points for anybody.

[quote name='Rogueleader17']If anyone has a who framed roger rabbit slip cover to trade or sell, PM me. I like how amazon didn't ship me one and I also like how it didn't have any rewards points.[/QUOTE]

Everybody who orders won't get a slipcover. The manufacturer fixed an issue with the dvd being wrong format and now all of them are missing slips. You can like how they did that too. :)

[quote name='pablo escobar']Tron Legacy came with one when I ordered it a few months ago[/QUOTE]

Yep just got my Bluray and it came with a lenticular slip cover :bouncy:

[quote name='scottman']Everybody who orders won't get a slipcover. The manufacturer fixed an issue with the dvd being wrong format and now all of them are missing slips. You can like how they did that too. :)[/QUOTE]

I was at a Walmart not even a week ago and they had tons of Roger Rabbit Blus all with slipcovers.

Looks like they added Disney Oceans blu/dvd combo pack for 1650. I decided to get it. I have the others besides the new Butterfly one. And also picked up the Avengers wall decals. Was thinking of surrounding the Iron Man 3 poster with them.

bread's done
Back