Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Got my own Mystery DVD:

20130427_201233-1.jpg

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']another great title for cheap.[/QUOTE]

I wish. It was 850 points. It may not have the sleeve, but I can get the DVD for only a buck or two...pretty much anywhere.

[quote name='DNukem170']I wish. It was 850 points. It may not have the sleeve, but I can get the DVD for only a buck or two...pretty much anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Ah. Didn't hop on when mystery DVD was 425? That sucks.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Ah. Didn't hop on when mystery DVD was 425? That sucks.[/QUOTE]

Well, there hasn't been anything on there that I want that I couldn't get somewhere else drastically cheaper, so I just burned some points for the hell of it.

I also got 7 points in the newsletter, and I submitted two Iron Man 3 tickets this weekend. Looks like they deposited the 100 points for the tickets yesterday.

[quote name='El Rey']Sweet - will definitely be picking up Robin Hood and Sword in the Stone, never really cared for Oliver and Company[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's about right. Robin Hood, however, is probably still one of my favorite Disney movies EVER. Not the best, mind you - I admit that there are better in its stable, but for some reason I can't help but love it. And Sword & The Stone is just fun. Fantastic set of releases - I'll be very much looking forward to them!

Robin Hood and Sword in the Stone are two great movies made for the boys when the princesses movies ruled the animated disney scene, love them both and own them on VHS!!! Wondering if the bluray version will be that much better than the regular dvd? have Bambi on both and I don't see much difference. (Watch them on a Sony Bravia LCD) Any thoughts?

[quote name='lobito72']Robin Hood and Sword in the Stone are two great movies made for the boys when the princesses movies ruled the animated disney scene, love them both and own them on VHS!!! Wondering if the bluray version will be that much better than the regular dvd? have Bambi on both and I don't see much difference. (Watch them on a Sony Bravia LCD) Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

See an optometrist? :p

I have 2 sets of 4 Iron Man 3 ticket stubs. Each set is worth 200 points in your DMR account (only 1 set allowed per account). I will mail a set (or 2 if you have 2 accounts) in trade for at least 200 points in DMR codes you have to trade. PM me with any offers.

One set is gone & it looks like I have a deal here for the other set. Thanks to all & if I get any more stubs for IM3 or Lone Ranger or Monsters University I'll let you know.

If you need more points, join the Movie Club. I had about 1400 points before joining, and now I have over 3000.

A bunch of new stuff got added:

- Monsters University poster (550 points)
- Hilary Duff: The Girl Can Rock DVD (550)
- The Gameplan DVD (750)
- Pooh's Heffalump Movie DVD (750)
- Scrubs Season 3 (750)
- Watcher in the Woods DVD (750)
- WDCC: Scuttle "Muddled Mentor" (1450)
- Secretariat Blu-ray (1550)
- Disneynature: Oceans Blu-ray (1650)
- Tron Classic Blu-ray (1750)
- Bolt Blu-ray (1900)
- John Carter 3D (2000)

[quote name='DNukem170']If you need more points, join the Movie Club. I had about 1400 points before joining, and now I have over 3000.

A bunch of new stuff got added:

- Monsters University poster (550 points)
- Hilary Duff: The Girl Can Rock DVD (550)
- The Gameplan DVD (750)
- Pooh's Heffalump Movie DVD (750)
- Scrubs Season 3 (750)
- Watcher in the Woods DVD (750)
- WDCC: Scuttle "Muddled Mentor" (1450)
- Secretariat Blu-ray (1550)
- Disneynature: Oceans Blu-ray (1650)
- Tron Classic Blu-ray (1750)
- Bolt Blu-ray (1900)
- John Carter 3D (2000)[/QUOTE]

And how much did you spend for that 1600 pts?

My Iron Man 3 ticket points finally posted the other day. I also ordered the vintage Mickey TV tray since the site listed it as quantities limited and I had it on my wish list. Got a shipping notice last night!

Will we ever see a double points day, I've been saving codes for awhile now waiting for one
The last double-points day I'm aware of was Christmas 2011. I kinda have my doubts that we're going to see one again. I save my codes too, just in case, but I usually use them one at a time for the bonus 50-points promos.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an extra National Treasure 2 code. Anyone else have a double they want to swap?

It's worth 150

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick question from me for anyone who might know: how long does it usually take for them to add new releases to the intro offer for Movie Club? I've been waiting for the Totoro and Howl's Blu-rays to show up before I resub again.

Just a quick question from me for anyone who might know: how long does it usually take for them to add new releases to the intro offer for Movie Club? I've been waiting for the Totoro and Howl's Blu-rays to show up before I resub again.
I think I've read 30 days somewhere.

I'm taking a shot in the dark, but I figure I'd give it a shot: Does anyone happen to have a free digital code for The Princess and the Frog? I've been trying to hunt down a (relatively affordable) copy that still contains it, plus slip cover. Been avoiding new, with the whole newer prints not coming with slip covers. Just got one on Amazon, in which the seller said that the digital copy had not been redeemed, to open my package and find that they had taken OUT the code (therefore, the digital copy is useless...) They have yet to email me back yet, and I'm not sure what Amazon's policies are with things like that. I'm just upset that I was basically lied too. Hoping that I might find a random one on here (unfortunately, I don't have any on me to trade at the moment).

I'm taking a shot in the dark, but I figure I'd give it a shot: Does anyone happen to have a free digital code for The Princess and the Frog? I've been trying to hunt down a (relatively affordable) copy that still contains it, plus slip cover. Been avoiding new, with the whole newer prints not coming with slip covers. Just got one on Amazon, in which the seller said that the digital copy had not been redeemed, to open my package and find that they had taken OUT the code (therefore, the digital copy is useless...) They have yet to email me back yet, and I'm not sure what Amazon's policies are with things like that. I'm just upset that I was basically lied too. Hoping that I might find a random one on here (unfortunately, I don't have any on me to trade at the moment).
I should, pm me

5 pts through the mystery points in the members-only monthly update.
They also mention a "challenge" where you can earn points.

For the lazy ones, it is through Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/disneymovierewards?ref=ts&fref=ts, then go to the disney challenge portion. 

Did a quick trivia game which landed me 5 more points. (was over in a couple of minutes). Apparently, that runs 2x a month (update occurs 1st and 3rd Mondays - not sure how long it lasts.)

I did the trivia and did relatively well but only received 5 points, oh well, they are doing new trivia challenges on the 1st and third Mondays of each month

Anyone who has the Movie Club, do commitments not go in until the product itself ships? Even if it's a pre order?

Got 5 points from the trivia, and I got 100% right including bonuses.  I imagine speed plays a large factor in who gets the 50 points.

bread's done
Back