Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Thanks for the reminder. A score of 2,176 netted me 5 pts. I was doing great until the last bonus round. Looks like I need to brush up on my Rescue Rangers.

Have a problem at Disney Movie Club. A few days ago, my discount went from 50% to 40% for no reason and I have now reached my commitment thresh hold it is still 40% instead of 60%. Did Disney get rid of the added discounts?

I noticed they fluxuate.  Possibly based on how much you buy from them (buy more, get less. Buy less, they entice you to buy more). Possibly I'm just being jaded and there's a logical reason for it. I'm just miffed I waited a week too long and lost 10%. A preorder went through during the wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
After two months, they finally added Howl's and Totoro (Blu-rays, that is) to the Movie Club - but they're listed as 'Members Only' when you search for them on the registration site. Any of you know if this is normal and that they'll eventually be available as a registration title? I don't really have any reason to sign up again until they're offered (if they ever are). Seems silly that it took them this long to even make them members only titles.

OH MY GIDDY AUNT, Talespin volume 3 is also on disney movie club. I'll have to wait until they finish releasing a few more final volumes like Ducktales and Darkwing Duck then I'll just pick them all up to meet my membership commitment in one swoop.
Sounds like a good idea to me too. I've never done Disney Move Club. What are the odds that they will be Disney Movie Club exclusives for a little while before they are available in stores for like $9.99?

Is there any confirmation on Darkwing Duck, Chip and Dale, or Ducktales?

Considering they never released the season sets for Kim Possible, Hannah Montana, and Lizzy McGuire despite them being on the site for a while, I wouldn't count on it. The Ducktales movie has also never seen store shelves.

EDIT: They would also need to redo the packaging, as they all have "Disney Movie Club Exclusive" plastered over the packaging.

Considering they never released the season sets for Kim Possible, Hannah Montana, and Lizzy McGuire despite them being on the site for a while, I wouldn't count on it. The Ducktales movie has also never seen store shelves.

EDIT: They would also need to redo the packaging, as they all have "Disney Movie Club Exclusive" plastered over the packaging.
That's enough evidence to make me want to sign up for Disney Movie Club. Thanks for the info DNukem170.

I'll try to hold out a little while until they announce a few more like Guardian_owl said.

About how long did the Kim Possible, Hannah Montana, and Lizzy McGuire DVDs last on the Disney Movie Club website?

i just signed up for the third time and  ordered Mulan 2 pack, Great Mouse Detective, Frankenweenie, Pete's Dragon, Finding Nemo, and Roger Rabbit. Couldnt find a 7th title I wanted that I didnt already have so didnt do the 7th title for $12.95 or w/e. Was also hoping for Howl's Moving Castle and Totoro, but oh well.

Ill sign up again if they bring out all these volumes to the disney shows.

They're still on there.
dont know what you're referring to . If you are talking about the volumes for the Disney shows I already have the non exclusive volumes so would only want talesoin volume 3. So I would wait til they brought out future volumes of Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, Chip and Dale, or other shows like Goof Troop. If you were talking about the Studio Ghibli titles I dont think Totoro and Howl can be ordered for the beginning 7 deal.

dont know what you're referring to . If you are talking about the volumes for the Disney shows I already have the non exclusive volumes so would only want talesoin volume 3. So I would wait til they brought out future volumes of Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, Chip and Dale, or other shows like Goof Troop. If you were talking about the Studio Ghibli titles I dont think Totoro and Howl can be ordered for the beginning 7 deal.
I was talking about the season sets for Kim Possible, Hannah Montana, the Weekenders, and Lizzy Mcguire

If you were talking about the Studio Ghibli titles I dont think Totoro and Howl can be ordered for the beginning 7 deal.
They can if you call them to register instead of using the website. I just registered the other day and got the new Gargoyles and Talespin volumes with a phone call. Also, if you use promo code 17674B, you only have a three-title obligation, with one of them being available for $11.95 as a part of your initial order. I ended up with the aforementioned Gargoyles and Talespin sets, along with both Weekenders and Goof Troop sets for roughly $13. Two DVDs left to go and I can cancel! Though I'll probably stick around for more Disney Afternoon stuff, provided they can crank it out quickly enough.

Speaking of the Disney Movie Club exclusives, I recently bought S2 Pt2 off eBay for a fair price. With how nice the first two sets are, I honestly couldn't believe how cheap the Exclusive set was... Stack-pack of 3 discs, all which look basic with no art on them, no insert (well, except for the magic code for points), but the worst of all was the cover. It's definitely not as good, nor matches the first two with the bland image used, but the quality is so bad, you can see the printer scan lines on the image...

I mean, I'm happy to own it at least, and can eventually get The Goliath Chronicles too, to complete it (haven't seen it but didn't hear the best things...) I was curious though: are all of the Club exclusives this cheapy? I get that they don't want to mass produce these for the public, but still, wow!

Yeah, or they figured out that not doing the coupons is causing their Movie Club membership to increase. Because, honestly, that seems like the cheapest way to get these movies anymore. I'll probably be starting a "new membership" soon just so I can pick up movies like Mulan, Hunchback, Roger Rabbit, Robin Hood, etc. that had no coupon at all.

On the BR forums, a user noted Disney believes they reached market saturation with the coupons, i.e. they're not attracting new customers with the coupons, only giving a discount to people who would have already purchased the movie (i.e. losing probable revenue vs. small possibility of gaining sales they wouldn't have had otherwise).

On the BR forums, a user noted Disney believes they reached market saturation with the coupons, i.e. they're not attracting new customers with the coupons, only giving a discount to people who would have already purchased the movie (i.e. losing probable revenue vs. small possibility of gaining sales they wouldn't have had otherwise).
Yeah, I could see that. Just means it's time for the market to push back. I know I haven't been buying any of the releases lately (I think the last one I bought was Peter Pan...and that was because Amazon had its own coupon). I've got The Little Mermaid pre-ordered...but again because Amazon already did their own coupon. Assuming those are all dried up, I definitely won't be getting any of these movies on day one, and will be looking to either the used market or the Disney Movie Club, like I mentioned. I love the Disney classics and have enjoyed collecting these movies for my daughter to watch as she grows up...but no way am I paying $30 each for them, haha.

Yeah, I could see that. Just means it's time for the market to push back. I know I haven't been buying any of the releases lately (I think the last one I bought was Peter Pan...and that was because Amazon had its own coupon). I've got The Little Mermaid pre-ordered...but again because Amazon already did their own coupon. Assuming those are all dried up, I definitely won't be getting any of these movies on day one, and will be looking to either the used market or the Disney Movie Club, like I mentioned. I love the Disney classics and have enjoyed collecting these movies for my daughter to watch as she grows up...but no way am I paying $30 each for them, haha.
I'm exactly the same. $20 (or under) is the perfect price point, but I'm not spending $30. Every time the new batch come out, I maybe only get one at $20, because I'll just wait for the others to go on sale through Amazon. I just watch them all in my 'saved for later' list, and some do go on sale for $20 or even $15 if you're lucky. I feel like they are losing more customers, though. They all eventually go up to over $39 in some places, and I can't think of many customers getting them then. Make more money, but to a very tiny amount of people. Doesn't help when they don't space out their releases either, putting out like 5 at a time.

*sigh* I REALLY want to get Totoro and Howl's on blu, too :/ Haven't seen them for under $27 anywhere, and all my other Ghiblis were $20 or under :/

The digital copies on the Robin Hood and Sword in the Stone blus released today have to be redeemed through vudu or amazon instant. This makes me unhappy, no iTunes copies like they previously had.

Yeah, I am perfectly happy with redeeming on Amazon instant.  Decided to go ahead and buy oliver and company, robin hood, and sword in the stone with the best buy upgrade and save.

The digital copies on the Robin Hood and Sword in the Stone blus released today have to be redeemed through vudu or amazon instant. This makes me unhappy, no iTunes copies like they previously had.
I don't think the 'minor' Disney releases have ever come with iTunes DCs. Those were only included in the Diamond level, 3D, and Pixar releases.

I think the Vudu and Amazon instant videos streaming copies just replace the Disney Movies Online site that they shut down a few months back.

I don't mind the other services, although I haven't used Amazon's instant video before and I am slowly getting used to Ultraviolet (still not a big fan of it). I just like that iTunes lets you get an actual file that can be synced to my iPad when I don't have a wifi connection. Since I travel a fair amount I have a tendency to swap movies in and out of my iPad quite a bit and space can be a premium at times.

I don't mind the other services, although I haven't used Amazon's instant video before and I am slowly getting used to Ultraviolet (still not a big fan of it). I just like that iTunes lets you get an actual file that can be synced to my iPad when I don't have a wifi connection. Since I travel a fair amount I have a tendency to swap movies in and out of my iPad quite a bit and space can be a premium at times.
I am pretty sure you can download an actual file through amazon instant to your ipad.

After two months, they finally added Howl's and Totoro (Blu-rays, that is) to the Movie Club - but they're listed as 'Members Only' when you search for them on the registration site. Any of you know if this is normal and that they'll eventually be available as a registration title? I don't really have any reason to sign up again until they're offered (if they ever are). Seems silly that it took them this long to even make them members only titles.
I have had great success with enrollment titles when signing up via phone call. You just give them the offer code, and then when placing your order, just give the cast members the catalog ID numbers - if you have them.

I'm exactly the same. $20 (or under) is the perfect price point, but I'm not spending $30. Every time the new batch come out, I maybe only get one at $20, because I'll just wait for the others to go on sale through Amazon. I just watch them all in my 'saved for later' list, and some do go on sale for $20 or even $15 if you're lucky. I feel like they are losing more customers, though. They all eventually go up to over $39 in some places, and I can't think of many customers getting them then. Make more money, but to a very tiny amount of people. Doesn't help when they don't space out their releases either, putting out like 5 at a time.

*sigh* I REALLY want to get Totoro and Howl's on blu, too :/ Haven't seen them for under $27 anywhere, and all my other Ghiblis were $20 or under :/
You should really think about the Disney Movie Club. I have joined/cancelled 4 times now and each time have received 9-12 movies/2-packs for about $95 total after taxes and shipping.

I was looking at the Kermit plush... Trying to convince myself he's worth the points. And yes, Piggy doesn't look that great at all...

Thanks for the code!!

You should really think about the Disney Movie Club. I have joined/cancelled 4 times now and each time have received 9-12 movies/2-packs for about $95 total after taxes and shipping.
I recently fulfilled my commitment to the movie club. Can I now cancel and just start a new account without any issues? Also I think there was an offer that had been better than the one I used, does anyone have a link to the best possible offer?

I recently fulfilled my commitment to the movie club. Can I now cancel and just start a new account without any issues? Also I think there was an offer that had been better than the one I used, does anyone have a link to the best possible offer?
yes you can renew right away. I dint have a link offhand for the best offer bit it is 5 for $1 plus 1 commitment title for $8.95 I believe and then you only need two more commitment titles. Plus you can add a 7th title on your first order for I think $12.95 but that's optional.

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers?page=1

That one has some goodies in it. Not sure it's better than what you have. I've been debating starting with the movie club, haven't puled the trigger yet though...

EDIT: Here's what FlamedLiquid was talking about. Almost exact on those numbers. Nice memory. https://disneymovieclub.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AcquisitionBluRayLandingView?categoryId=5024502&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10001&krypto=ZeZVxxGUjD2dHJFQESvFjfS8vOx2lxGCKOZAz7nbGwn4BCRQLT7NaaO0L6Hzn0Qr99h98JJOKzG%2B%0Ag3ffC6Bs75U38ipWPttF1NNTIoAiGO%2BRAuE5NQuTrqy452udhBXk454cQCeWy3veyKGc9xwziUNF%0ARu44pc5gpngnLNuH6KWSR%2FITxBjBVy07BCzMGezYScfwpEMkwp4jS%2FwzChvotfKiborwulnU&ddkey=https:AcquisitionSplashPromoCmd

Does anybody know if that excel document is still floating around and being updated with the DMC order# for the newest titles? I think when I joined a year and a half ago I was able to add movies a couple of weeks after they were released. I want to say someone on bluray.com was doing the list and updating it.

Does anybody know if that excel document is still floating around and being updated with the DMC order# for the newest titles? I think when I joined a year and a half ago I was able to add movies a couple of weeks after they were released. I want to say someone on bluray.com was doing the list and updating it.
Thread - http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?p=7665040#post7665040

Doc - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am3VF5tS1ANZdFpSQmh2RUZ1X05UR2lIaTFTQVVRMWc&authkey=COyg6roO&hl=en&authkey=COyg6roO#gid=8

Does anybody know if there is a way I can order a replacement slip cover for my blu-ray copy of Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 1? Or do I need to look at eBay?

Well, it's rather cheap. Join, pick out popular movies, then sell on eBay. Enjoy the rest of the Club offerings as you see fit.
Hmm...it seems there's more movies listed than I realized. i was just looking at those on the link.

edit: Alright I joined it but I'm confused. How do I meet my committment of buying a movie 29.95 when they're all showing as sale prices?

Hmm...it seems there's more movies listed than I realized. i was just looking at those on the link.

edit: Alright I joined it but I'm confused. How do I meet my committment of buying a movie 29.95 when they're all showing as sale prices?
Under special offers, there should be a no discount option to click on. That will show things at full price.

Also, the discount doesn't apply until you meet the requirements. The first movie you add to your cart will ring up regular price, while the 2nd and onward will ring up the discounted price.

It takes far longer, but the best way to complete your commitment, especially if you sell stuff on eBay/Amazon, is to get the featured titles. You usually get 3 movies for $45-$50.

bread's done
Back