Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

I picked it up, mainly so that I could get the Muppet 2-pack, Roger Rabbit, Hulk/Iron Man, and all 5 volumes of X-Men for 60% off with free shipping. Muppets is cheaper outside the deal, but shipping was way more.

So....not to sound like a loser or anything, but if I happen to see a Disney DVD at the Salvation Army, I peek inside to see if there is a DMR Code. Is it stealing? The pitchfork holding version of me on my shoulder says "no." Anyways, long story, short - it turns out that I have already redeemed the Cars DVD code so I have no use for it: RTCRHK6JH4XK.

So....not to sound like a loser or anything, but if I happen to see a Disney DVD at the Salvation Army, I peek inside to see if there is a DMR Code. Is it stealing? The pitchfork holding version of me on my shoulder says "no." Anyways, long story, short - it turns out that I have already redeemed the Cars DVD code so I have no use for it: RTCRHK6JH4XK.
Lurker redeemed it :/

I consider it stealing. It is something you don't own that you are taking. If you ask and they give it to you, then that is a different story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, if the person who buys the DVD wasn't going to use it, then you technically didn't do anything wrong. As yous tole what they'd just throw out. But you have now ay of knowing at the time if the buyer would or wouldn't use it.

Why don't you just pay the $2 or whatever paltry sum they want for it? It's for a good cause, and a few bucks for a code isn't that bad a deal.

If you people are that pathetically desperate for DMR points, then there's seriously something fucked up about you.

If you people are that pathetically desperate for DMR points, then there's seriously something fucked up about you.
lmao... OMG.... Why can't people keep things to themselves, like one of the previous posters said, if you ask it's fine but not then insert mitch079's comment HERE.

Not sure exactly, but since at least 2010. My first redemptions were for Alice in Wonderland & Princess and the Frog
that's awesome.. I just started doing DMR right after I joined DMC a couple weeks ago so I'm still clueless to most things lol
pretty cool program.. Now if only they included codes with Disney videogame purchases

You guys who are posting the codes are awesome- thanks!  I forget to check their Pinterest every single day, but I always remember to check CAG, so thanks!  :)

Not points, but I have two scans for $3 off any Blu-Ray combo pack coupons. I redeemed it through DMR a week or so ago, and don't plan on buying anything. I was going to use it on LR, but used the $8 coupon instead.

Expires 12/22 (today).

PM me if you want them. Didn't post the images here because a bunch of people printing them and trying to use them would likely result in a mess. First one to ask gets it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Redeemed some points for a few items the other day.  Got my Thor: the Dark World poster in already, still waiting for A Bug's Life on Blu Ray and the Iron Man mk42 bobblehead.

my iron man 3 blu ray/dvd combo pack that i brought today didnt come with disney points. are the disney codes always on a slip inside the case or am i missing something ?

bread's done
Back