Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Been thinking about doing the Disney Movie Club for quite some time, if I got Cars or Dumbo from that would it also be in DVD packaging?
If you get it from the promo, it will be the same as stated earlier. If you buy them from the Club directly, it will depend on what listing you select. If it is Blu-ray/DVD, it will be Blu-ray packaging. If it is DVD/Blu-ray packaging, it will be the DVD case.

Do the DMR points obtained from Blu-Rays/DVDs expire?
No, according to the site, they are good as long as the program is in existence - even if it says they expire on the card. The only way to lose them is to go something like 250 days with no activity (just logging in counts as activity).

Is there an average or standard amount of time the rewards (specifically blurays) update? I was pumped to get John Carter 3D and Tangled 3D by checking in occassionally and now enough for another but didn't know how often I should check.

Is there an average or standard amount of time the rewards (specifically blurays) update? I was pumped to get John Carter 3D and Tangled 3D by checking in occassionally and now enough for another but didn't know how often I should check.
Not that I can tell. Gnomeo and Juliet 3D is on there. I don't know if that's good or not though.

I'm interested to know this as well, particularly the 3-D titles. I'm relatively new at this. What ones have been on offer in the past? Some of them, like Carter, sound good, but I'd hate to blow my points on it only to have Finding Nemo 3-D, or the Toy Story 3-Ds go on offer, though does the fact they already have the regular versions of those three on offer bode poorly for their 3-D, Ultimate Collector's edition counterparts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. Giant update to their rewards page. You can also sign up for this disney movies program(sing your disney rewards account) and get the Incredibles in HD on iTunes for free.

Ponyo just got added for 800 points on blu-ray. Must have way too many in stock or something.
Oh come on, Howls, Castle, or anything else. I'd love to see a few Ghibli titles in there but I already have Ponyo and Arietty. Also, steer clear of Mars needs Moms, it was terrrrrrible.

Ponyo just got added for 800 points on blu-ray. Must have way too many in stock or something.
Doppleganger!

I got all my movies from the club in, and all I wanted from the buy 3 promo was Cars or Dumbo....the DVD packaging only is making me hesitate. Hopefully I can gather up enough points for Ponyo.

Sorry if this is too old a conversation to kick back up, but I almost always pay shipping. Its often a difference of 300 points or $3 and I would rather shell out three dollars than wait for two more mobies worth of points.

I want gargoyles, the full series on blu ray. Maybe by 2020.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....ha.

You're talking about a company that has never done any Blu-rays for kids TV, took half a decade to release the last half of Season 2, did so on a site that you have to sign up for, thus can only buy there or eBay, and released said set in the laziest way possible.

We'll probably see Speed Buggy on Blu-ray before Gargoyles.

Grabbed Ponyo myself.  I grabbed Cars (thought I hate the DVD packaging).  I'm sure I can figure out a way to get the insert for a bluray case.

Grabbed Ponyo myself. I grabbed Cars (thought I hate the DVD packaging). I'm sure I can figure out a way to get the insert for a bluray case.
Inserts are surprisingly hard to come by. I'm searching for inserts for several movies and sets that came in cardboard sleeves (which I absolutely HATE) such as Indiana Jones Complete Adventures, Avatar Extended Collector's Edition, Spartacus Blood and Sand, and Deadwood Complete Series. No luck so far. You might be better off scanning the DVD insert and cutting it down to blu ray size.

Having a DVD insert that's been cut would annoy me more than having a case that's bigger than the others. I would think that both the front and the back would look awful.

Having a DVD insert that's been cut would annoy me more than having a case that's bigger than the others. I would think that both the front and the back would look awful.
when i did it for pirates of the caribbean 4 combo pack it acually came out very good. only thing that was really cut was the bar code and the top where it says ”blu ray/dvd”. just use a blu ray cover art to measure like i did

That's a good question. I will have quite a few cards coming in from a DMC run (10 movies for $75 yeah boi) and wanted to redeem most of them for a couple of the freebies. Good to know redeeming now wouldn't screw me over.

Damn. Giant update to their rewards page. You can also sign up for this disney movies program(sing your disney rewards account) and get the Incredibles in HD on iTunes for free.
They need to add an Android app. But you can watch it directly from their website if you do not have ITunes.

I've got an extra Chip and Dale Vol 1 code if anyone needs one more code for the Dumbo/Tron/Cars/Secretariat deal. Its only 75 points but counts for the three.

I've got an extra Chip and Dale Vol 1 code if anyone needs one more code for the Dumbo/Tron/Cars/Secretariat deal. Its only 75 points but counts for the three.
Do you happen to still have this? I lack one more code to get a freebie. Even went to pawn shops today to see if they had any disneys. No luck.

when you enter the DMR code from say Thor it links the digital copy on my DMR account... am i still able to download the movie not using my account from  more.marvel.com/thor ?

I have an extra Monsters University DMR code available. Looking for anything that qualifies for the Dumbo/Tron/Cars/Secretariat deal that's not a recent release. PM me a list of what you've got and we can go from there.

when you enter the DMR code from say Thor it links the digital copy on my DMR account... am i still able to download the movie not using my account from more.marvel.com/thor ?
The Marvel Thor website is dumb as shit, and confounded more with the Disney Movies Anywhere launch. (Not helped by all the confusing Avengers references all over the site and the fun XML login errors)

So here are the facts.

The Thor Dark World codes redeems 3 ways. Ignore what the website tries to tell you.

Once on more.marvel.com/thor for that bonus comics and stuff I won't buy.

Once on Disney Movie Rewards for points (AND Disney Movie Anywhere linking)

Once on digitalcopyplus.com

If you signed up for DMA (Get 100 points!) and linked to iTunes, that means movies with Digital Copies that you redeemed points for are NOW IN iTUNES WITHOUT USING THE DIGITAL COPY CODE.

What that means is that you can redeem the DMR code to get it on DMA, then go to DigitalCopyPlus and get a code for Vudu, Amazon, Google Play or... another for iTunes if you want to waste it. (The Amazon Instant Video copy is a key to enter into Amazon to buy from there. So that's easily tradable)

When you go to the DigitalCopyPlus site you see two bars. One on top for DMA. One on bottom for the actual digital copy. If you highlight the top half, you'll see it's just a URL to DisneyMovieRewards.

Congrats, digital copies are now double digital copies.

O6N7dYf.jpg

To further this point, if you log into DMA and check your History, you'll see lots of duplicates. One for DMR and one from the iTunes redemption:

XirQwwll.jpg

I wouldn't cut the original. Just go to FedEx Office and print out a BD cover (bring the file on a USB stick to print from the self-serve, ask for a piece of gloss paper to print it on yourself)

http://www.dvd-covers.org/art/Blu_Ray_Covers/Movie_Blu-Ray_Scanned_Covers/Dumbo1.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1

I wouldn't cut the original. Just go to FedEx Office and print out a BD cover (bring the file on a USB stick to print from the self-serve, ask for a piece of gloss paper to print it on yourself)

http://www.dvd-covers.org/art/Blu_Ray_Covers/Movie_Blu-Ray_Scanned_Covers/Dumbo1.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1
dude this site looks awsome !!! the custom covers are great too eventhough id rather have the originals lol. how much does fed ex charge for a glossy paper print out ?

dude this site looks awesome !!! the custom covers are great too even though id rather have the originals lol. how much does fed ex charge for a glossy paper print out ?
Cover sites are great, I don't have an affinity to any one of them in particular anymore (aside from thecoverproject.net for games which is beyond pure awesome). I usually just Google Image the name of the title and the word cover. I'll have to check out the one I linked, I've never seen them before :) I got my big Dumbo in the other day and knew I had to do something about it.

As for printing: the paper you want is called Gloss Text. Depending on how the transaction goes, if you're lucky they might just give you the single piece (not sure how much a single blank sheet would cost if they choose to charge you, maybe 25cents) and the self-serve printer will charge about 53 cents for color, if you need to use the computer it's about $1 for the print and 30cents a minute for the time. If they print it for you (which they shouldn't, copyright violation and all that), it's about $1.29. Only tricky part is how to print. I'm used to DVD/360 inserts, which works fine as fit-to-print on a full page, but BD inserts probably need a specific size. I usually bring another BD insert with me and test the print in black & white first (about 12cents each).

If there's only a few movies I wanna get from the Movie Club could I just make an account, buy my commitment movies right away, and cancel the account? I'm not sure if I'd actually do that but I'd like to know if I could.

Yes. As soon as you have fulfilled the commitment you can unjoin. Actually now would be the best time, as through tomorrow you can buy any 2 titles and get one free, and if you get two 29.95 titles they count as commitment titles. Bunch of people did that, unjoined and did it again to basically get 20 blus for under $180 BEFORE DMR. 

Yes. As soon as you have fulfilled the commitment you can unjoin. Actually now would be the best time, as through tomorrow you can buy any 2 titles and get one free, and if you get two 29.95 titles they count as commitment titles. Bunch of people did that, unjoined and did it again to basically get 20 blus for under $180 BEFORE DMR.
Does it take awhile for a new account to be "verified?" I don't see the buy 2 get one free deal anywhere.

They did for me when I logged in. In fact, Thor shows up with the rest of them.

I did set up DMA after redeeming Thor though, so it may be a one-time import when the account is synced.
i have Planes, Little Mermaid, Sword in the Stone, Thor, Lone Ranger, and The Incredibles and none are showing except the incredibles but im guessing thats because it was the free one

bread's done
Back