Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Grabbed a rewards Ponyo and also registered codes to get a free Dumbo, so yay. Too bad it's in a DVD case but free is free (and I already had Tron Legacy).

i have Planes, Little Mermaid, Sword in the Stone, Thor, Lone Ranger, and The Incredibles and none are showing except the incredibles but im guessing thats because it was the free one
Of those, I have Little Mermaid and The Incredibles both showing. I haven't registered the others.

Every time I try and connect my Disney Movies Anywhere account to iTunes, nothing happens. My iTunes opens and that is it. Anyone know of any fixes?

Every time I try and connect my Disney Movies Anywhere account to iTunes, nothing happens. My iTunes opens and that is it. Anyone know of any fixes?
That should be it. Check back on your DMA account to see if Incredibles was added. When I linked, I assumed Incredibles would be in my iTunes, and it wasn't. But it was in my DMA account with my other digital movies.

Anyone get a Jim Shore Collectible? They look pretty nice.
I ordered all 4 of them. But just got a message today that my account is frozen because of some old accounts I had with the same name. 8,000 points gone. Lets hope my statues still arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright so I got two $24.95 movies in my cart on DMC, those count as my two commitments? I think that's what I've heard, but the site only says anything about $29.95 products counting.

well i used my points to get national treasure, got tron from the free movie promo and i put in the final code for the free mickey pin all in one shot lol
I'm trying to decide to use my points to get Tron Legacy 3D, or hold onto them in the hopes they'll release a either a Jim Shore Elsa or that awesome Princess Merida collectible they show on the movie club ad.

redeem 3 disney codes by march 31st and get a free movie of your coice. the choices are dumbo, cars, secreteriat and tron legacy,, all are combo packs
Sweet! Just entered 3 and redeemed the Cars combo pack. I wanted Tron but my wife and son (who's only 7 months old but votes on moms behalf apparently) outvoted me to get Cars.

Sweet! Just entered 3 and redeemed the Cars combo pack. I wanted Tron but my wife and son (who's only 7 months old but votes on moms behalf apparently) outvoted me to get Cars.
Just wanted to let you know that Cars comes in DVD packaging. Some CAGs didn't see that when ordering.

Alright so I got two $24.95 movies in my cart on DMC, those count as my two commitments? I think that's what I've heard, but the site only says anything about $29.95 products counting.
Depends on if they're featured titles or not. Or say count towards commitment. And if you're in Blu-Ray or regular DVD club.

Just did my second sign up on the movie club...

• Cars 3D
  • Cinderella II / Cinderella III
  • Howl's Moving Castle
  • The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning / The Little Mermaid II
  • The Jungle Book 2 (club exclusive until 3/18)
  • My Neighbor Totoro
  • Peter Pan: Return to Neverland

Enrollment package was $21.90 shipped. By calling to place my order I was able to get 3 titles that wouldn't redeem on the site. Only 2 more to buy in the 24 months.

Just did my second sign up on the movie club...

• Cars 3D
  • Cinderella II / Cinderella III
  • Howl's Moving Castle
  • The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning / The Little Mermaid II
  • The Jungle Book 2 (club exclusive until 3/18)
  • My Neighbor Totoro
  • Peter Pan: Return to Neverland

Enrollment package was $21.90 shipped. By calling to place my order I was able to get 3 titles that wouldn't redeem on the site. Only 2 more to buy in the 24 months.
I didn't see any 3-D movies available on the site. If you call it in, you'll get extra options, or was this a case where technically you shouldn't have received it, but someone did an override enabling you to do it?

bread's done
Back