Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

For those who haven't heard, Disney is releasing Gargoyles Season 2 Part 2 to retail. For $9.99 MSRP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone here seen Fun and Fancy Free? Is it worth owning?
It's split into two sections: "Bongo" and "Mickey and the Beanstalk." Mickey and the Beanstalk is a classic, but Bongo drags on and on and on, and even has a musical number advocating domestic violence.

I ordered a Groot POP yesterday with my points, a little short of getting a second.  I need to find my GOTG ticket stub too, I always forget that you can submit those for points...

Is that the only one or are they releasing others? I'd really like to get the last volume of Tale Spin without joining their movie club.
The only other one announced so far is the Goof Troop Christmas Special.

I believe you can get them on eBay from Disney for MSRP.

Just got back from Target. They only had Hercules and Bedknobs and Broomsticks on the shelf. $19.99 appears to be the MSRP for this round of releases (with the exception of the Ichabod and Mr. Toad / Fun and Fancy Free double feature). I'll probably swing by Walmart after work and see if they have all of them.

Seems there's still some speculation on where to get the best deal on the Disney blu rays released today. Thought I would share my story. I luckily had the day off so I made it to stores when they opened.

Walmart's ad has Tarzan listed for $16.96. So I stopped by there. But Tarzan, Hercules, The Three Musketeers and Bedknobs and Broomsticks all had prices on the shelf for $19.96. I believe the Ichobad+Fun Fancy Free one was $24.96 as well. Also funny enough I think Wal Mart's ad has Bears for $19.96 but on the shelf the tag said $24.96. Walmart's prices are a mess jeez but I took a few pictures to price match at Bestbuy.

I usually shop at Bestbuy so I went there next and headed straight for the new release section. At this point it was 10:05. I saw 2 copies each left for Hercules, Tarzan, and Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I scooped up 1 of each. Also I grabbed the last copy of Ichobad+Fun Fancy Free which was $22.99.

I got the cashier to price match Tarzan for walmart's $16.96 and convinced her Hercules and Bedknobs and Broomsticks were the same price as well in store. Showed her a picture of those at Walmart and I don't even think she bothered looking close at the prices which were clearly $19.96.

After all that I got Hercules, Tarzan, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, and Ichobad+Fun Fancy Free for roughly 74 bucks. And I also had $40 in reward certificates. So only $34 out of pocket and I got them all complete with the slipcovers.

I would say anyone still hunting for the best deal try and see what your local walmart is selling them for and do a price match if you prefer shopping at Target or Bestbuy. Just come prepared with the ad that has the page with Tarzan for $16.96 and take a couple pictures if you think it will help out.

I'm thinking a couple of these are going to be hard to find or will rarely be restocked. Maybe a couple will be cheaper on Black Friday or if Costco randomly stocks some or has a sale. Anymore I try to get Disney blus day one to get the first week sale price and to ensure I get a slipcover too.

Also it looks like Hercules, Tarzan, Bedknobs and Broomsticks redeem for 150 points each. But Ichobad+Fun Fancy Free is a nice 300 points. And if you buy and register 2 of the movies releasing this week by the 18th you get a 100 bonus points. Good time to stock up on some points guys.

I saw the extra 100 points promo but all I wanted was Tarzan at the moment. But if the Ichabod/Fancy Free pack gets 300 points I may have to pick that one up too

I went to Target on my lunch to pick up Tarzan. I checked the clearance section while I was there and found Tangled 3D combo pack marked as an online returned for $12.56. I didn't have this one yet so I consider that an awesome score especially since regular blu ray goes for $25 - $30 anyways.

Oh yeah and although the Walmart ad has Tarzan for $16.86, their website shows it as $17.99 so thats the price match I got at Target.

Also it looks like Hercules, Tarzan, Bedknobs and Broomsticks redeem for 150 points each. But Ichobad+Fun Fancy Free is a nice 300 points. And if you buy and register 2 of the movies releasing this week by the 18th you get a 100 bonus points. Good time to stock up on some points guys.
Does the Ichabod+FFF combo unlock any Disney Anywhere digital copies?

Has anybody who ordered the Groot bobble head got a shipping email yet?

I ordered all 3 but have only got shipping emails for star Lord and rocket. I saw that they removed Groot from rewards and I am worried mine will be canceled.

Not sure if I should complain to DMR or not. I received my GOTG poster today, with one of the ends of the poster package missing. I looked inside and saw the end of the poster was frayed, but not too bad. Just unrolled the poster and saw that it is cringed in a few places, not sure how, but I'm quite disappointed as I had hoped to get this framed. Should I complain?

Not sure if I should complain to DMR or not. I received my GOTG poster today, with one of the ends of the poster package missing. I looked inside and saw the end of the poster was frayed, but not too bad. Just unrolled the poster and saw that it is cringed in a few places, not sure how, but I'm quite disappointed as I had hoped to get this framed. Should I complain?
If it's bothering you then I'd go ahead and contact them, they're pretty good about sending out replacements. Do it soon though, before they run out.

It's weird, you're not the first person I've heard that got it with one of the plastic ends missing

I recently received The Jungle Book poster and it was crushed during shipping. So I contacted them by email and they sent me a return label and mailed me a replacement. I got the replacement and it was damaged like the first one. I called this time and they just refunded me and told me to keep the poster. I told them I was surprised the second one was damaged since I never had a complaint on DMR items. I'd call them and see if they can get you a replacement before it sells out.

No idea what movies are eligible, but I put in Muppets Most Wanted and Disneynature Bears codes and got double points on each, giving me 300 for each.

I recently received The Jungle Book poster and it was crushed during shipping. So I contacted them by email and they sent me a return label and mailed me a replacement. I got the replacement and it was damaged like the first one. I called this time and they just refunded me and told me to keep the poster. I told them I was surprised the second one was damaged since I never had a complaint on DMR items. I'd call them and see if they can get you a replacement before it sells out.
They didn't say anything about a return label. Do you think they'll make me return? How would they do that?

I e-mailed them, and they said they'd send me a replacement.

Has anybody who ordered the Groot bobble head got a shipping email yet?
I ordered all 3 but have only got shipping emails for star Lord and rocket. I saw that they removed Groot from rewards and I am worried mine will be canceled.
I received my shipping email for the Groot today. Ordered it on Saturday night if that helps.

Thanks! Called and they'll be sending me a new poster, very friendly, not sure how they do it. I worked in a call center for only a year and it nearly killed me.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble signing in? I tried last week and trying again now, but keep getting an error. I want to redeem Tarzen and Hercules points for the bonus, but can't even get in.

EDIT: For whatever reason, it won't work on my one browser. Works fine now!

bread's done
Back