Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

New DMC Featured Title. Planes 2 and Mickey's Once/Twice Upon a Christmas with Prep & Landing 2 Holiday Specials and Planes 1 being the optional titles.

New Featured Title at DMC. The Santa Clause trilogy with either Frozen or Nightmare Before Christmas as the optional titles.

Also, for some reason, the site discount is 40% even for VIPs.

If you call them they're really good about adding the bonus points
I might try that! I've had great experiences with DMC's customer service but I hadn't really ever had reason to look up the DMR folks. Occasionally I get blu-ray releases early and I usually redeem the codes so I can watch them via the app on my iPad. I've never really thought to check before for bonus point offers.

Input the code: sally

I got 13 pts
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, man. Teaches me to redeem my codes early.
they will automatically add them to your account.. they did for mine when they had the Hercules/Tarzan promo and I redeemed them a month early because DMC sent them before street date

you'll be fine as long as you redeemed both DMR codes

they will automatically add them to your account.
Good to know! I wondered if someone else had run into this problem before.

I'll check and see if it get added on Tuesday. If not I guess it's not really that big of a loss. I'm not saving up for anything in particular points-wise right now.

Check your email. During the Tarzan/Hercules promo they send me an email with an additional code that gave me the bonus points.

I got an email about adding a new account to Disney Movies Anywhere will give you Wreck It Ralph.  I was able to link a Google Play account to my existing DMA account and it gave it to me.  

I got an email about adding a new account to Disney Movies Anywhere will give you Wreck It Ralph. I was able to link a Google Play account to my existing DMA account and it gave it to me.
I was able to just "link" my iTunes account again and they gave it to me. Definitely something to jump on!

i dont think my copy of Planes is gonna make it here before the points promo ends... the shipping info they sent is wack.. monday they sent me the tracking and it said "Info received 11/5/14 at 5:00pm"  mind you this was on 11/3 at around 10:30am

I checked again today and it says "Info received 11/6/14 at 5:00pm"  grrrrr

looks like I will snag it at Walmart

Some new holiday rewards are up.  There's a Jim Shore Tinkerbell statue for 1600 points:

tinkerbellpresentscollectiblemainrectangle1415032388338.jpg

There's also a Disney Village collectable of Mickey and Minnie for 1350:

mickeyminniewrappinggiftsmain1415031720154.jpg

New Featured Title. Maleficient with either Sleeping Beauty or Winnie the Pooh.

The VIP discount is also 60%, meaning the new Ghibli titles are now $12.

butt load of new stuff (mostly christmas) and some Big Hero 6 Pop! vinys...

NBC 3Dblu, Little Mermaid and Brave are added movies

some christmas ish and a Frozen Jim Shore figure

3250 for the Frozen statue, think I'll pass. Also, I don't like the Pop Vinyl figures that are bobble heads, so I'll skip those. Good to see a bunch of new rewards though.

Snagged one - I've been specifically waiting for a Frozen Jim Shore. The point to cost (via Amazon) breakdown is about the same or better when compared to other statues.
Yeah, I got one too. I'm kinda sad since I spent nearly all of my points on it, but I've been collecting for nearly a year now and I haven't seen anything else worth getting.

Also, anyone know what happened to the survey? It's not showing up for me.

That Frozen statue looked pretty nice, I'm surprised that my wife didn't cash in her points for it.

At this point I'm already looking forward to a Dr. Strange poster... in two years.

I need a 150 pt code to have enough for a pop figure. Anyone want to trade me one for a digital copy of one of the following:

Godzilla
Edge of Tomorrow
Eastbound and Down season 4
Orange is the new black season 1

Has to be a code I haven't used though.

Just shoot me a pm. Thanks

I'm half way to getting that Sleeping Beauty poster. Anyone have a Maleficent code they're willing to trade? I'd be willing to offer 2 DMR codes for it. 

So, quick question, all! I got an email in the beginning of the month saying my points would expire today unless I take action (or something like that) since I haven't logged on in a certain amount of time. Since I've logged in since that email, does that save them, or should I just go on a spending spree by the end of the day?

So, quick question, all! I got an email in the beginning of the month saying my points would expire today unless I take action (or something like that) since I haven't logged on in a certain amount of time. Since I've logged in since that email, does that save them, or should I just go on a spending spree by the end of the day?
'Your Points may expire if you have not had any Account activity for 210 consecutive days. Activity merely means signing into your Account at least once during this period.'

You are good to go now. MyCokeRewards does the same thing.

Still wishing I had more points for the Frozen statue. Can't say I'm even missing any Disney titles I would want -.- We have 3 shelves of Disney almost, just a few less than Criterion titles. (Well, maybe not, Criterion has multi-film sets so I have a lot more I suppose)

I hope they put some of the new Disney film Funko POP! figures up. I grabbed Baymax and Hiro (not sure I want to get Fred since I don't think I'll get the rest of the Big Hero 6 set) but it'd be nice for them to put up the new Robin Hood or Jungle Book ones.

'Your Points may expire if you have not had any Account activity for 210 consecutive days. Activity merely means signing into your Account at least once during this period.'

You are good to go now. MyCokeRewards does the same thing.
Thanks for the response, kdiddy! I'm relieved I won't have to blow my points on random items!

bread's done
Back