Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Does anyone think that the Hollywood Movie Money reward is ever going to come back? It's been gone before, but came back no longer than one week. It's been two months now. I've really considered the only decent reward.
It, along with the Disney Gift Certificates, sells out quick when it's offered. The exchange rate on both is rather poor compared to some of the other offers, but nonetheless, everyone hops on it when it is available.

I just opened my copy of Big hero 6 and there is no code, the insert is there but the area for the code is blank.  Can I return this to Best Buy or should I contact Disney?  

You can submit the missing code through the DMR website and they will post the points to your account. I've done it before, it is a pretty simple process. Though, it can take a couple of days for the points to post, like a movie ticket submission.

I've returned to Best Buy a blu-ray that had a blank code and they exchanged it with no trouble. They did open the new one to confirm the code wasn't blank again.

The code essentially gives you two redemptions.  One is for the DMR/DMA and the other is for the DC+.  One code that can be redeemed two times. 

When you redeem it for DMR points it automatically gets added to DMA if you've linked your DMR and DMA accounts together.  If you've also linked Vudu with your DMA account it will also be on Vudu. 

After that you'll still have the DC+ portion available that you can sell or give to a friend or whatever. 

Looking at video reviews, looks like articulation is at the neck, shoulders, and hips, which don't really do much when in armor form. Still think I might get it, but I wish you could bend the elbows.

Hey people - I was cleaning up and found a few disney reward  codes. I can't remember if I redeemed these before or had put them aside to trade because I had redeemed different codes for the same movie.

When I try to redeem it says

Sorry, but you have already validated Cars DVD

Does that mean I have used that code or just a different Cars DVD code. I end up with alot of extras through thrift stores and yardsales, but I haven't done any since yardsales ended in the fall so I forget what it usually says.

thanks

Hey people - I was cleaning up and found a few disney reward codes. I can't remember if I redeemed these before or had put them aside to trade because I had redeemed different codes for the same movie.

Does that mean I have used that code or just a different Cars DVD code. I end up with alot of extras through thrift stores and yardsales, but I haven't done any since yardsales ended in the fall so I forget what it usually says.

thanks
To me that sounds like you already entered a code for that title. If you look under my points, it will show your full points history as well as the titles you have entered codes for. If you already have it, I wouldn't mind the code. ;)

Hey people - I was cleaning up and found a few disney reward codes. I can't remember if I redeemed these before or had put them aside to trade because I had redeemed different codes for the same movie.

thanks
Pretty sure it means the code is still unused but that you already validated cars. I think it says code has been used if it's a used code.

thanks
Most likely you redeemed a Cars code already; only one code per title per format. If you bought Cars on DVD, you can't redeem another Cars unless it's in another format. If you got a DVD/Blu-Ray combo, like the one they offered for $4 a while back, those counts as a DVD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 6 DMR codes from blu rays that I bought from Amazon UK, but my account is for the USA.  The codes don't seem to work when I try to redeem them on my account. Does anyone know of a way that I might be able to redeem them? Or maybe someone with a UK account would like to trade US codes?

My codes are for Aladdin, The Lion King, Maleficent 3d, Beauty & The Beast 3d, Frozen 3d, and Wreck-it Ralph 3d.

Thanks 

I have 6 DMR codes from blu rays that I bought from Amazon UK, but my account is for the USA. The codes don't seem to work when I try to redeem them on my account. Does anyone know of a way that I might be able to redeem them? Or maybe someone with a UK account would like to trade US codes?

My codes are for Aladdin, The Lion King, Maleficent 3d, Beauty & The Beast 3d, Frozen 3d, and Wreck-it Ralph 3d.

Thanks
You can't redeem UK codes on USA sites. If you contact Disney and say you got it off an Amazon seller, and didn't know it was UK, they might credit you the points once, with the admonition to be more careful in the future. I would try Lion King, Ralph, and (if you're feeling lucky)Beauty and the Beast. I would not try with Aladdin or the other two movies that have not been released in 3-D here, though, as they're almost certain to reject you for those, and might put the whole thing at risk.

Hey, does anyone know if the DMR BR and DVD versions of Treasure Planet have codes for digital copies?

I've been looking up and down google's results for answers, but haven't been able to find out anything for certain. And I don't want to order until then.

Thanks for the info, guys. I'm gonna look for something else instead. Trying to cut down on physical copies - they take up too much space and get way too dusty in my shelves.

The DMR points from 3D movies also unlock a DMA copy of the movie that will port to vudu/itunes/etc
That's true because most of them included a digital copy too, but just being 3D doesn't unlock the DMA version. The only example that I can think of is Ghosts of the Abyss 3D, which is on DMA and has DMR code/points, but didn't include a digital copy or unlock the movie in DMA.

That's true because most of them included a digital copy too, but just being 3D doesn't unlock the DMA version. The only example that I can think of is Ghosts of the Abyss 3D, which is on DMA and has DMR code/points, but didn't include a digital copy or unlock the movie in DMA.
Chicken Little and Meet the Robinsons 3d blu rays also don't include a digital copy

Hate that disney original movies on tv only get dvd releases. My kids are into teen beach movie and the teen beach 2 is coming out and i would like to have a digital copy instead. Tsk!

Hmm, is that something new? I remember back when High School Musical was huge they got blu releases. Does Teen Beach Movie not have a Disney Movies Anywhere redemption when you register your DMR?

bread's done
Back