Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Have some various DMR codes (DVD and Blu Ray) available for trade or sale. Anyone interested PM me. 

(many different ones including some new releases BFG, Pete's Dragon)

Well crap. I finally just created a rewards account and redeemed all my codes on New Years Eve, but it looks like I'm not getting the new year bonus email. And I missed out on all those December codes! And to really add insult to injury, the supposedly "brand new" copy of A Bug's Life I received from ebay today had been surreptitiously resealed after the code was removed.

Feel sorry for me, please.

Well crap. I finally just created a rewards account and redeemed all my codes on New Years Eve, but it looks like I'm not getting the new year bonus email. And I missed out on all those December codes! And to really add insult to injury, the supposedly "brand new" copy of A Bug's Life I received from ebay today had been surreptitiously resealed after the code was removed.

One sorry feeling coming up

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

There there. There there.

I'd go make that seller's life miserable if they sent you a resealed copy.

I'd go make that seller's life miserable if they sent you a resealed copy.
It's also a violation of Ebay policy to sell resealed stuff. I'd contact the seller immediately (be nice: it's possible someone else resealed it before it entered their possession) and if they prove uncooperative, report them.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's also a violation of Ebay policy to sell resealed stuff. I'd contact the seller immediately (be nice: it's possible someone else resealed it before it entered their possession) and if they prove uncooperative, report them.
No, report them first, then contact the seller to let them know they've been reported. File a Paypal claim at the same time as well.

Are you sure it's a US copy of A Bugs Life and not a U.K. copy? If it's a U.K. copy and it's new, it wouldn't have a DMR code in it.

Definitely a US copy. It says right there on the box: Disney Movie Rewards code inside. As soon as I touched the package I could tell there was something wrong with the plastic wrap, and it pealed off way too easily. The seller says it's an issue with his "distributor" and I'm taking him at his word for now since he offered a 50% refund.

Thanks for posting the info about the codes. I tried it out but I'm not sure if I'll get a new code since it technically wasn't missing since the ebay seller removed it before selling it to me. I'm still waiting for a response from Disney.

By the way, the ebay seller never did complete the refund so I had to get ebay involved. They pretty quickly processed a full refund, which surprised me since I only requested a partial one. Still, this is probably the last time I buy something from ebay if I truly want a new copy.

Thanks for posting the info about the codes. I tried it out but I'm not sure if I'll get a new code since it technically wasn't missing since the ebay seller removed it before selling it to me. I'm still waiting for a response from Disney.

By the way, the ebay seller never did complete the refund so I had to get ebay involved. They pretty quickly processed a full refund, which surprised me since I only requested a partial one. Still, this is probably the last time I buy something from ebay if I truly want a new copy.
I guess its mostly about luck. I always buy the ones where they show pics of the item. So that way u can see the seal and condition of the item.

I can tell you that as an eBay seller, if I sell something new, it's new. Every now and then when I'm adding a large number of things something gets mislabeled and if that happens I'm always quick to message the buyer and offer to cancel the transaction due to my error. If they don't want to cancel (cause they didn't care) I'll usually knock a buck or two off for being cool.

Sorry that happened to you, but not all sellers suck.

I guess its mostly about luck. I always buy the ones where they show pics of the item. So that way u can see the seal and condition of the item.
The item pictured isn't always the one you will actually receive; if there are multiple copies on offer, it almost certainly isn't. It used to be resealers were easy to spot, with that thin, flimsy wrap not folded at the ends. Now, they can buy sealing devices that produce an end result nearly identical to what comes from a factory.

I can tell you that as an eBay seller, if I sell something new, it's new. Every now and then when I'm adding a large number of things something gets mislabeled and if that happens I'm always quick to message the buyer and offer to cancel the transaction due to my error. If they don't want to cancel (cause they didn't care) I'll usually knock a buck or two off for being cool.

Sorry that happened to you, but not all sellers suck.
#notallsellers

The Mystery Points emails should be showing up now/soon, FYI.  Keep your accounts current if you aren't otherwise adding points!

kinda bummed they took down the doctor strange pop fro the rewards site. just got my initital club order in the mail today and was going to roder taht and the guardians 2 poster. well ordered the Guardians 2 poster regardless.

Looks like that one is live starting 3/23.

Ended up adding Dr. Strange 3D to keep my account active, and got 50 bonus points for entering it.
You should get 50 points for adding it via DMA and 50 more points from buying it at a streaming partner.

20ap284.jpg

Got a message stating "This code is not live." Not sure if that means it was already live at some point, or will be later.
It means it's expired. If it is too early, it will tell you that the code does not go live until the specific date mentioned (in the case of Madnesslevel2, March 23rd).

Why bother buying a streaming version of it if you get a digicopy with the bluray?
I take the code to www.digitalcopyplus.com and generate an Amazon coupon code and buy the movie at Amazon for free. That gives me 150 + 50 points. Then I go to www.disneymovierewards.com and enter the code there and that gives me 200 + 50 points (for the 3D version).

I take the code to www.digitalcopyplus.com and generate an Amazon coupon code and buy the movie at Amazon for free. That gives me 150 + 50 points. Then I go to www.disneymovierewards.com and enter the code there and that gives me 200 + 50 points (for the 3D version).
I just did this for Rogue One to get extra points. Thanks for the heads up, just wish I had known about this sooner!

I'm not tech savvy. Is this if you are only buying a digital copy, or can you do this with the DMR code from a physical copy?

You do it with the DMA codes from physical copies. You generate a coupon code at the site chnandler linked, and then use that coupon code to buy the movie on Amazon for free. With Amazon linked to DMA, you'll get DMR points for buying it on Amazon. Afterward, you use the DMA code on the DMR site to get even more points.

I'm not tech savvy. Is this if you are only buying a digital copy, or can you do this with the DMR code from a physical copy?
You do it with the DMA codes from physical copies. You generate a coupon code at the site chnandler linked, and then use that coupon code to buy the movie on Amazon for free. With Amazon linked to DMA, you'll get DMR points for buying it on Amazon. Afterward, you use the DMA code on the DMR site to get even more points.
The only problem I have with this set up is that the Amazon account isn't mine (my S-I-L's) so I have no control over the password and only find out that it was changed after banging my head at Amazon's login page (like this --> :wall: ). YMMV :)

At first I was thinking, oh sweet; didn't know that! Then I remembered I buy all my Disney films through Best Buy. :lol:

You sir, deserve a cookie. Got confused about how it worked once on Amazon (it's not very comforting that it still shows at full price on Amazon video) but damn this is an awesome little loop-hole.

Anyone else bite on those rebel/empire decals for $1?

BudzMcGee said:
You sir, deserve a cookie. Got confused about how it worked once on Amazon (it's not very comforting that it still shows at full price on Amazon video) but damn this is an awesome little loop-hole.
Amazon doesn't make it the easiest process in the world. They usually have two versions of these movies to buy:

Theatrical version
Plus Bonus Features

Always buy the one that says "Plus Bonus Features". I had to talk to support one time because I bought the wrong one and needed to have them correct it.

Jodou said:
At first I was thinking, oh sweet; didn't know that! Then I remembered I buy all my Disney films through Best Buy. :lol:
Do you buy them digitally through Best Buy somehow, or do you buy the Blu-ray that comes with a Digital Copy code? If the latter, then these steps apply to you.

Amazon doesn't make it the easiest process in the world. They usually have two versions of these movies to buy: Theatrical versionPlus Bonus Features Always buy the one that says "Plus Bonus Features". I had to talk to support one time because I bought the wrong one and needed to have them correct it.Do you buy them digitally through Best Buy somehow, or do you buy the Blu-ray that comes with a Digital Copy code? If the latter, then these steps apply to you.
Can this still be done if you redeem the code on dmr first?

bread's done
Back