Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

was the movie club topic deleted?

anyways, sorry if i bring that up, but it seems they may have changed their enrollment selection process. This was like my 5th time enrolling with the club. Used one of the promo codes that let you do 5 for $1 and then only 3 commitments. This offer also lets you bick a 6th title for $11.95 that counts as one of your 3 and then a 7th movie for $8.95.

anyways.......... the layout when enrolling seems different now and it doesnt let you add your 6th and 7th title till you checkout. And when you do that it gives you a selection of like 20 titles only for the 6th and 7th movie. Was a little disappointed as it seems theres no way to cancel your order once you get to the stage on if you want to add a 6th and 7th title as it gives you a timer to pick your 6th and 7th title and if you dont then you just get charged $1 for the 5 titles. I ended up getting Beauty and the Beast live action, Cars 3, The Good Dinosaur, Pirates Dead Men Tell No Tales, and Disneynature Born In China as my initial five titles. Was going to pick two other disneynature or some muppets movies as my 6th and 7th title..................but they werent part of the select titles they offered for the 6th and 7th, so just got Hocus Pocus as a 6th and just decided against a 7th since i already owned like 80% of the titles.

if this is going to be how the enrollment process is from now on Ill probbaly stop enrolling. 
Just call in to sign up. I always call in with all my selections ready to go. I usually have a couple that probably shouldn't be eligible, so I have backup choices ready too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have duplicate Disney codes (including digital copies) of the following:

Frozen
Captain America Winter Soldier
Thor The Dark World

If anyone wants to trade please message me. Ideally would love a digital copy of Toy Story Of Terror. Thanks in advance!

Hmmm. Anyone else find that the old double points trick from redeeming via amazon video then entering code on disney rewards no longer works? 

Not seeing the points for the "purchase" on Amazon a couple of hours after the fact (usually appeared after an hour or so). 

Hmmm. Anyone else find that the old double points trick from redeeming via amazon video then entering code on disney rewards no longer works?

Not seeing the points for the "purchase" on Amazon a couple of hours after the fact (usually appeared after an hour or so).
I think when DMA went away and MA took over, that trick was squished as they no longer give out points for purchases (just code redemptions on DMR).

Yeah I ordered the final Coco poster for only 480 points
Also mystery point email came yesterday - 3 pts
My Australia pin also arrived earlier this week

im going to be a little ticked if they put up an Infinity War poster now. I waited for one and they usually have posters up a month or sooner before a movie comes out so I figured they arent going to have an Infinity War poster. i do know they had a teaser poster up about a month ago before they changed the release date on the movie, but it was a bland poster with just the Avengers 'A' on it.

The UK DMR program was discontinued a couple years ago unfortunately
that sucks I would hate to lose our DMR

I forgot I bought Aladdin on bluray from the UK before it came out over here

btw

Princess Protection Program dvd hopefully someone needs this

pk596dm1a93

Would anyone want to help each other find digital codes in their area to trade back and forth.  As we all know the Disney one are hard to find and the most expensive, except at Redbox.  I'm looking for Dr. Strange for 4.99.  I have found some Moana, Inside Out and BFG in my area.

Are they quality posters or something? It always struck me as odd using points to buy a poster you could pay a couple bucks for at Walmart.

Are they quality posters or something? It always struck me as odd using points to buy a poster you could pay a couple bucks for at Walmart.
Walmart doesnt sell 29 x 40 posters,and these are usually the posters you see theaters use. They also tend to be double sided.

bread's done
Back