Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Are they quality posters or something? It always struck me as odd using points to buy a poster you could pay a couple bucks for at Walmart.
Someone already mentioned you can't get these at Walmart, but from what I've seen no one has these 27x40 movie posters for sale. People are selling the Infinity War poster on eBay for up to $50, and it has listings on Amazon for around $100.

got 3 more codes here

CODE ONE:

Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 DVD

QB2F6K15U2T

I'll wait a little and add the second and then same for the third

CODE TWO:

The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian DVD
X4FHN97H4HH

CODE THREE:

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Mickey's Great Outdoors DVD

L6KH6X9LFMMJ

I found a 4th code I already duplicated which I will add later 

CODE 4:

G-Force DVD

YRTW6PG433H

Last edited by a moderator:
got 3 more codes here

CODE ONE:

Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 DVD

QB2F6K15U2T

I'll wait a little and add the second and then same for the third

CODE TWO:

The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian DVD
X4FHN97H4HH

CODE THREE:

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Mickey's Great Outdoors DVD

L6KH6X9LFMMJ

I found a 4th code I already duplicated which I will add later

Check your email for this months mystery points - 4

Also the last around the world pin goes up tomorrow at 10am pacific - 650 pts

Noticed some random DVDs and Blus are on sale, not sure how long they've been up...

The Odd Life of Timothy Green (DVD) - 675 750

Tomorrowland (Blu/DVD/Digital HD) - 900 1000

Million Dollar Arm (Blu/Digital HD) - 900 1000

Queen of Katwe (Blu/Digital HD) - 900 1000

McFarland USA (Blu ... description says Digital HD, box art doesn't) - 900 1000

Saving Mr. Banks (DVD) - 1080 1200

The Lone Ranger (Blu/DVD/Digital HD) - 1080 1200

Oz The Great and Powerful (Blu/DVD/Digital HD) - 1190 1325

The Jungle Book (2016 Live)  (Blu/DVD/Digital HD) - 1190 1325

Alice in Wonderland (Blu/DVD) 1350 1500

...The Lone Ranger and Oz are cheaper than the standalone DVDs.

idk if any of you buy codes but Dollar Tree has Prom and a Jonas Brothers dvd that has DMR codes so you could just buy it for a buck and toss the movie lol (thats what I did)

I know it's along shot, but did anyone manage to get the Around the World Hawaii pin (the second one in the series) that didn't get the whole set and would be willing to part with it?  I managed to get the other three but missed the release for that one.  I figured I'd try here first before I decide if it's worth dealing with ebay.

I know it's along shot, but did anyone manage to get the Around the World Hawaii pin (the second one in the series) that didn't get the whole set and would be willing to part with it? I managed to get the other three but missed the release for that one. I figured I'd try here first before I decide if it's worth dealing with ebay.
Haha that would be me. PM me your offer.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I know it's along shot, but did anyone manage to get the Around the World Hawaii pin (the second one in the series) that didn't get the whole set and would be willing to part with it? I managed to get the other three but missed the release for that one. I figured I'd try here first before I decide if it's worth dealing with ebay.
Since LP replied perhaps I can throw my hat in as I'm looking for someone that has the first pin (London) with display box up for trade or sale.

idk if any of you buy codes but Dollar Tree has Prom and a Jonas Brothers dvd that has DMR codes so you could just buy it for a buck and toss the movie lol (thats what I did)
Thanks for the idea. Couldn't find the Jonas brothers, but I did get prom and a wizard's of Waverly place. 175 points for 2 bucks. Just 30 points from the infinity war poster.

Would anyone want to help each other find digital codes in their area to trade back and forth.  As we all know the Disney one are hard to find and the most expensive, except at Redbox.  I'm looking for Dr. Strange for 4.99.  I have found some Moana, Inside Out and BFG in my area.

ok, I am new to the whole streaming stuff. I thought back in the day we could watch standard def disney movies from our dmr account. But when I did the movies anywhere only 2 of my movies transferred (the codes were from blurays, although I have entered like 10 bluray codes).  Am I remembering this wrong or did you automatically get a copy of standard def for any code?

ok, I am new to the whole streaming stuff. I thought back in the day we could watch standard def disney movies from our dmr account. But when I did the movies anywhere only 2 of my movies transferred (the codes were from blurays, although I have entered like 10 bluray codes). Am I remembering this wrong or did you automatically get a copy of standard def for any code?
some blurays dont come with digital copies. I've entered probably close to 50 or 60 disney bluray codes and have only gotten digital copies of a third of them. if the bluray doesnt state it comes with a digital copy then you wont get a digital copy on your movies anywhere account. also if you just entered the codes recently on your dmr account you have to reenter them on the movies anywhere app/site. it wont automaticallly give you the digital copy when entering codes on the dmr site anymore.

ok, I am new to the whole streaming stuff. I thought back in the day we could watch standard def disney movies from our dmr account. But when I did the movies anywhere only 2 of my movies transferred (the codes were from blurays, although I have entered like 10 bluray codes). Am I remembering this wrong or did you automatically get a copy of standard def for any code?
Some of the movies that had digital copies also required you to use a disc to link it to your iTunes account back in the day too. Only in the last 2-3 years have more movies started to have it in every version of the Blu Ray, you'd have to look at your cases to see which ones you should have it with. I feel they became the norm with their animated ones when they ended the Diamond edition (maybe there was overlap? idk).

tl;dr some have them some don't, more common with more recent releases. Check your cases if you have them.

It wasn't even that simple.

It would verify the code with iTunes and then copy the file from the disc to your computer. There wasn't any download. It was insane. So if your computer got busted, you lost that movie.

It wasn't even that simple.

It would verify the code with iTunes and then copy the file from the disc to your computer. There wasn't any download. It was insane. So if your computer got busted, you lost that movie.
I don't know if that is how it behaved early on in the lifetime of digital movies, but now the vast majority of movies whose code you redeem with the disc are added to your account so you can stream/download at any time.

That's why I was talking in the past tense, before Ultraviolet existed and "the cloud" was a thing. You had to choose whether your digital copy would be for iTunes or Windows Media Player.

Looks like the two Winnie the Pooh movies are on sale in the reward store, guessing related to Christopher Robin. (The Tigger Movie isn't on sale)

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (DVD/Digital) is down from 1500 to 1350.

Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo (Blu/DVD/Digital) is down from 1200 to 1080.

If 500 points = $5, the Springtime isn't an awful deal as it's going for $12 on amazon. Although I remember the DVD was like 500 or less a year or so back. The Pooh DVD/Digital a bit less of a deal.

EDIT: Star Wars The Last Jedi Final Theatrical Poster is on sale as well. Down from 800 to 425.

That's why I was talking in the past tense, before Ultraviolet existed and "the cloud" was a thing. You had to choose whether your digital copy would be for iTunes or Windows Media Player.
Redeemed a Percy Jackson Blu the other day with a disc and it still prompted that choice. It then copied the movie to the hard drive still as I pulled the disc out and I got an error for removing the disc. Also, I only got an SD copy from itunes even though it was a br. Was able to redeem the code in MA and get HD everywhere instead. I think non-MA movies might be hosed though.

I don't know if that is how it behaved early on in the lifetime of digital movies, but now the vast majority of movies whose code you redeem with the disc are added to your account so you can stream/download at any time.
Entering a code on Disney Movie Rewards does not automatically add it to your MA collection, but it does offer a link that will automatically take you to the MA place where you can redeem it.

the latest Featured Title offering for Disney MovieRewards may be the best deal I've seen for a Featured Titled Selection in years. Hocus Pocus DVD/Bluray/Digital Combo Pack and Nightmare Before Christmas DVD/Bluray/Digital Combo Pack for $25. Too bad I own both. :p

the latest Featured Title offering for Disney MovieRewards may be the best deal I've seen for a Featured Titled Selection in years. Hocus Pocus DVD/Bluray/Digital Combo Pack and Nightmare Before Christmas DVD/Bluray/Digital Combo Pack for $25. Too bad I own both. :p
They are both $9.99 each at Best Buy. Only a good deal if you need to fulfill commitments.

https://disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/pin-set-1-8580

Just ordered one of these. Disney is doing four exclusive pin sets for various Marvel characters for their 10 year anniversary. The first set is Ant-Man, Wasp, Gamora, and Star-Lord.
Looked into these pin sets.

Set 1: Antman, Wasp, Gamora, Starlord

Set 2 (due out January 2019):
Captain America, Falcon, Black Widow, Winter Soldier

Set 3 (due out March 2019):
Doctor Strange, IronMan, Spider-Man, Hulk

Set 4 (due out June 2019): Thor, Rocket, Black Panther, Okoye

How Okoye gets a pin and Scarlet Witch, Vision, Hawkeye, WarMachine,Groot, Drax Loki, and Thanos dont is beyond me. I think War Machine or Groot would have been a better choice.

[attachment=31138:detailpagenowavailablemarvelemojipins1539189083905.png]

Little off topic but Foxconnect.com has been closed down for a while. I wonder if Disney movie club will start selling Fox dvds and blurays? I know the site says check back later but who knows?

Damn, if only set #4 came with Iron man and Hulk instead of Black Panther. Tried to watch BP and just got bored halfway through, so not for me. : \

Little off topic but Foxconnect.com has been closed down for a while. I wonder if Disney movie club will start selling Fox dvds and blurays? I know the site says check back later but who knows?
They started selling the Paramount Marvel Blu Rays on the site when they bought the Marvel license, so there's a good chance they'll do the same thing with Fox movies.

Hocus Pocus DVD points

kf??xuqqwvw

you might find the 2 numbers missing in my username... who knows?

also first to quote gets stubs for points for Ralph Breaks the Internet

bread's done
Back