Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

New stuff added to rewards, you can get a BB-8 sphero for 4000 points, no droid trainer, some one of a kind sketches for 17000 points.

Rock Candy Disney Princess figures and 2 Ralph Breaks the Internet Funko Pops too.

I ended up getting the Pops. hope I can gather up enough points for a Captain Marvel poster before that comes out.

Remember Disney 25 Days of codes starts tonight with watching Santa Clause 3 at 5pm on Freeform, or just one of us watch it and share teh code................

Strange, I get an error this time: "You have already entered a special bonus code, and there is a limit of one per new account."  The last 2 worked for me.

Not a single one of these codes has worked. The closest was when I it said I entered one too early, and it failed. Then, when it went live, I was not allowed to enter it because I had already entered it, even though it didn't work when I did. 

Not a single one of these codes has worked. The closest was when I it said I entered one too early, and it failed. Then, when it went live, I was not allowed to enter it because I had already entered it, even though it didn't work when I did.
Weird, they've all been working fine for me thus far.

They are only good until 12pm eastern the next day.

These are the upcoming codes and they will go active at 9 AM Western/11 Central/noon Eastern on their dates.

12/13 ELVES

12/14 FROST

12/20 CHILLY

12/25 HOLLY

You are over 63% to that VIP Gold tour.
I looked at that and even though it would be cool, its in California and I am in Florida. I would have to pay for the flight tickets and acommodations as well as food. It would cost a lot. If I was going to spend that kind of money, I might as well go to Disney World here in Florida which is bigger and has all the other parks as well.

I looked at that and even though it would be cool, its in California and I am in Florida. I would have to pay for the flight tickets and acommodations as well as food. It would cost a lot. If I was going to spend that kind of money, I might as well go to Disney World here in Florida which is bigger and has all the other parks as well.
As a former 8-year resident of Burbank, I can say it's worth it. Fly in to Bob Hope in Burbank (the little secret no one knows about), take a five minute drive to the studio gate, take your tour, drive another five minutes to downtown Burbank to stay at the Holiday Inn overlooking the entire city (and area), have a drink in the sky lounge, walk around in the classic small-town feel shops (but some brand names), an actual record store, and HIGHLY recommend getting sushi at the fusion Octopus restaurant. Dirt cheap, clean, stylish and delicious.

Oh, and stop in to Moore's Deli half a block from Cartoon Network Studios, get some potato salad with their sammiches and check out the wall-to-wall gallery of hand-drawn art from animators and illustrators from all over the area in the back. The owner was going to let me draw one of my characters on it, but man, that's just intimidating as hell when you've got Homer Simpson, Bob Belcher, the Fairly Oddparents and various other legendary characters with one big awesome cartoon dragon on them.

If I could get that many points I'd do it just to visit my former home again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those Rock Candy Comfy Princesses look pretty cool. Anyone get one? Wonder what the quality is like on them.
They’re pretty comparable to the Funko Pop Vinyls quality wise. There’s more detail in them but they’re still just a cheap vinyl figure so don’t expect high quality they are pretty nice overall. Target sells them back in the pop culture area near their movies if you wanted to see what they look like.

bread's done
Back