Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

I tried to cash in the VIP tour and they wanted to see proof of purchase for the points I'd earned. Ended up not doing it and they refunded my points to use on other stuff. They wanted to see pictures either the code paper or proof of purchase of every movie I'd claimed codes for. I had given away or sold many of my DVDs as I upgraded to Bluray, not to mention the extremely time-consuming process of photographing all of these codes or barcodes and emailing them. I was really surprised at the inconvenience because Disney is normally so consumer-friendly.

I tried to cash in the VIP tour and they wanted to see proof of purchase for the points I'd earned. Ended up not doing it and they refunded my points to use on other stuff. They wanted to see pictures either the code paper or proof of purchase of every movie I'd claimed codes for. I had given away or sold many of my DVDs as I upgraded to Bluray, not to mention the extremely time-consuming process of photographing all of these codes or barcodes and emailing them. I was really surprised at the inconvenience because Disney is normally so consumer-friendly.
Interesting. Seems odd they don't state that up front. Yeah, I certainly don't keep around the old inserts and I've sold off most of the blu-rays I've purchased. That's not even getting into how long ago some of those purchases were.

It is stated up front - “arrangements will be completed upon redemption verification, which may require proof of valid code entries”
Over the years in the DMR thread over on the blu ray forums various members have redeemed this, some folks who redeemed were asked for the original UPC codes from their movies and some weren’t. It has been YMMV it seems

Bonus code today - “spectacular” - good for 5 pts

S4NT4  today

These are the upcoming codes and they will go active at 9 AM Western/11 Central/noon Eastern on their dates.

12/20 CHILLY

12/25 HOLLY

Last edited by a moderator:
All codes have worked for me no problem. Are you entering them too late?
I think it's because of the time stamps on each post. When a code is posted and stamped today, it is often actually yesterday due to this site being in a completely different time zone from any I know of.

I think it's because of the time stamps on each post. When a code is posted and stamped today, it is often actually yesterday due to this site being in a completely different time zone from any I know of.
You can set your time zone in your profile.

Saw this on SD, good deal!

Disney Movie Rewards: 50% Off Select Christmas Movie Combo Packs ~ "Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas" (BD+DVD+Digital HD) ~ 1000 DMR Points + More
Disney Movie Rewards offers select Christmas movie combo packs discounted at half off their regular DMR points after entering magic code HOLIDAYMOVIE [go.com]:
Discounts appear only after logging in and entering the magic code.

Note that the digital copy code included with "A Christmas Carol" 3D Blu-ray combo pack redeems for standard definition.

Disney Movie Rewards: 50% Off Select Christmas Movie Combo Packs ~ "Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas" (BD+DVD+Digital HD) ~ 1000 DMR Points + More
Disney Movie Rewards offers select Christmas movie combo packs discounted at half off their regular DMR points after entering magic code HOLIDAYMOVIE [go.com]:
Of course, because I ordered it just a few days ago for full points.

Note that the digital copy code included with "A Christmas Carol" 3D Blu-ray combo pack redeems for standard definition.
Thanks! Got Christmas Carol heading my way!

Imagine my disappointment when clicking Christmas Carol and finding the Jim Carrey version. Thought it was going to be the classic animated tale with Scrooge McDuck. :(

Imagine my disappointment when clicking Christmas Carol and finding the Jim Carrey version. Thought it was going to be the classic animated tale with Scrooge McDuck. :(
Actually, despite the occasional technological masturbation, this Jim Carrey version is one of the more faithful adaptations.

I only got 19 for mine =(

on another note, 2 stubs for Mary Poppins for the first to quote... Probably wont be able to take pic and send tonight because I am exhausted but will arrange a time via pm for tomorrow

There's a January sale going.

https://www.disneymovierewards.com/rewards/browse/search/all?q=Sale2019&sort=pl&page=1&int_cmp=DMR|MSG|2019|JAN|REWARDS|JanuarySale|US

Most of it's stuff that's been on there for ages. Lots of Marvel/Star Wars posters. The movies are pretty weak, mostly Muppet DVDs and few Blus, but I'm sure they'll do a movie sale some point later.
thanks for the heads up... grabbed the Coco poster to add to the one I just framed... too bad these frames are so expensive or I would grab more I ended up grabbing The Incredibles 2 Teaser, Christopher Robin Teaser, Ralph Payoff and Coco payoff

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back