Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Anyone ever do the Studio Tour? Debating if I should take the plunge this year for the platinum package.
I tried to. I redeemed the reward and they contacted and asked me to provide proof of all DVD/Bluray points through proof of purchase or pictures of the codes I redeemed. I didn't have most of them anymore. After asking, they refunded my points and I was free to use them on everything else.

I read somewhere they allow pictures too, I have most of the Disney Stuff all in one accessible place so it wont be too much a pain in the butt. The only things I know I can't get are the older dvds. I would really hate to tear the proof of purchase off the movies, I have close to 5000 movies but I think I can manage.

Not sure why they offer the tour since they seem dead set against anybody redeeming it, lest we somehow cheat.  Why not list that requirements in super big letters? Like on the DMR Code itself. Hey, if you want the studio tour, save this. We will demand proof, and this is proof.

Not sure why they offer the tour since they seem dead set against anybody redeeming it, lest we somehow cheat. Why not list that requirements in super big letters? Like on the DMR Code itself. Hey, if you want the studio tour, save this. We will demand proof, and this is proof.
It does seem pretty foolhardy that they require this.

If people were inundating their account with five to six film codes a day, I could see reasonable suspicion--but when you've got redeemers who add maybe 5-10 films a year for the past ten years, it stands to reason they're loyal, honest customers.

I tried to. I redeemed the reward and they contacted and asked me to provide proof of all DVD/Bluray points through proof of purchase or pictures of the codes I redeemed. I didn't have most of them anymore. After asking, they refunded my points and I was free to use them on everything else.
LOL. I'm nowhere near close to this reward, but I'd redeem it if I was or if I do get enough points. Most of my codes are from my own purchases so I wonder what happens if you get ~80% of the codes to them.

Just realized I still have my old address in DMR and used it when I redeemed for the pin set. Anyone know who I would contact?

Edit. Found the contact us form, hope that works.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realized I still have my old address in DMR and used it when I redeemed for the pin set. Anyone know who I would contact?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
From the support links on the website:

"866-246-8646 Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m Pacific Time and a cast member will gladly assist you."

FYI, that means they close 6:30pm Central and 7:30pm Eastern.

got 2 stubs from Captain Marvel

first to quote in the next 10 minutes gets them... if no quote by 11:30 AM Eastern time I will have to try again later when I am available

3rd pin set still available. I guess only the first set was hard to get? Maybe the wised up and produced more after seeing how quickly people picked up the first set.

I thought the set with Iron Man and Spidey would be picked up the fastest for sure. I mean, it still may be the one that people picked up the most.

Bunch of Marvel movies have showed up to buy.

Ant-Man (Blu) 950

Iron Man (2 Disc DVD) 1000

Captain America First Avenger (Blu) 1100

Guardians of the Galaxy (Blu) 1100

Iron Man (Blu) 1100

Iron Man 2 (Blu) 1100

Thor (Blu) 1100

Avengers (DVD+Blu) 1250

Iron Man 3 (Blu/DVD/Digital) 1400

Ant-Man (Blu3D/Blu/Digital) 2000

Captain America Civil War (Blu3D/Blu/Digital) 2000

Thor Ragnarok (4K/Blu/Digital) 2000

Avengers (4K/Blu/Digital) 2000

Thor Dark World (Blu) 2200

Picked up First Avenger as I needed a copy of it. Not sure why Dark World is so expensive (or Iron Man 3 for that matter, Wal-Mart cleared out copies of it the other year for $4)

Bunch of Marvel movies have showed up to buy.

Ant-Man (Blu) 950
Iron Man (2 Disc DVD) 1000
Captain America First Avenger (Blu) 1100
Guardians of the Galaxy (Blu) 1100
Iron Man (Blu) 1100
Iron Man 2 (Blu) 1100
Thor (Blu) 1100
Avengers (DVD+Blu) 1250
Iron Man 3 (Blu/DVD/Digital) 1400
Ant-Man (Blu3D/Blu/Digital) 2000
Captain America Civil War (Blu3D/Blu/Digital) 2000
Thor Ragnarok (4K/Blu/Digital) 2000
Avengers (4K/Blu/Digital) 2000
Thor Dark World (Blu) 2200

Picked up First Avenger as I needed a copy of it. Not sure why Dark World is so expensive (or Iron Man 3 for that matter, Wal-Mart cleared out copies of it the other year for $4)
Thanks for that. I need a few more points but I'll need to grab Iron man 2 soon

The Iron Man 1 Blu-ray doesn't even come with a digital copy, so it's the older release?  Lame.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if ALL of the MCU movies are re-released in 4K at some point.

I'm glad the 4k movies are finally making their way to rewards. Double dipping on MCU titles going 4k seems easier to stomach with Disney points. I'll just not think about how much money those points cost me at time of purchase ...

I'm glad the 4k movies are finally making their way to rewards. Double dipping on MCU titles going 4k seems easier to stomach with Disney points. I'll just not think about how much money those points cost me at time of purchase ...
Just think of the points as an extra bonus for buying movies you would have otherwise bought anyway. :)

The Iron Man 1 Blu-ray doesn't even come with a digital copy, so it's the older release? Lame.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if ALL of the MCU movies are re-released in 4K at some point.
In their entire history, they've been VERY hesitant to release multiple editions of the films. If anything, they've just done the typical "Re-release the 2 disc pack as 1 disc, and leave the 1st disc saying "Disc 1" on it" thing.

But now Captain America: The First Avenger, Hulk and all the Avenger movies have been re-released in 4K. I haven't seen any more re-releases yet, though.

In their entire history, they've been VERY hesitant to release multiple editions of the films. If anything, they've just done the typical "Re-release the 2 disc pack as 1 disc, and leave the 1st disc saying "Disc 1" on it" thing.

But now Captain America: The First Avenger, Hulk and all the Avenger movies have been re-released in 4K. I haven't seen any more re-releases yet, though.
Don't forget about Lion King also (and maybe others?). I'm not sure it makes sense for the animated movies to be rereleased in 4K, but these big budget films that gross into 9 and 10 digits with all the special effects? That was probably a no brainer for Disney.

bread's done
Back