Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Here's the whole lot, in case anyone needs to catch up

90f18ee805f43df156af320962366265.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a note in the email I recently received from Disney Insiders that said all of these codes were valid until the end of the day today.  That's very nice that they don't expire the day they're released!

There's a note in the email I recently received from Disney Insiders that said all of these codes were valid until the end of the day today. That's very nice that they don't expire the day they're released!
Bummer. Missed out on the last code...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

PSA, I wasn't getting points for movies at AMC purchased through Atom after the site update. I went and unlinked-relinked my account to see if that fixes it (still don't know if it did) but I did get the bonus points for linking my account again. For shits and giggles went and unlinked-relinked my regal account and same thing happened. 

It looks like physical rewards are starting to come back.  There are Sideshow collectibles Rey and Kylo Ren statues now, 22,000 points and 26,000 points respectively.

It looks like physical rewards are starting to come back. There are Sideshow collectibles Rey and Kylo Ren statues now, 22,000 points and 26,000 points respectively.
On both of these rewards:
DMI said:
PLEASE NOTE: You may be asked to provide proof of purchase prior to completing redemption of this item.

The fandango card is only good for rentals, not purchases

Since it looks like posters aren’t coming back and I’m sitting at close to 12000, I might go for the studio tour for 8
Other than that I would think about some Disney gift cards when they return since I am a Disneyland AP or the D23 membership

[SIZE=13.5pt]We’re celebrating the Anniversary of Disney’s Alice In Wonderland
Enter MADTEAPARTY to get your bonus points!+ [/SIZE]

Reminder that the site relaunches with physical rewards tomorrow. Posters, blu's, Pops are all being advertised on DMI social media accounts and have also been mentioned on SlickDeals so expect the site to be busy

Reminder that the site relaunches with physical rewards tomorrow. Posters, blu's, Pops are all being advertised on DMI social media accounts and have also been mentioned on SlickDeals so expect the site to be busy
Hopefully they have a good selection of 4K blurays...

The Star Wars movie poster will be 400 points. Last time I sold one of these posters it went for $100. People are insane. . .
Is 400 points a lot for the poster? (I haven’t ordered any prizes since 2016 and it was always those mystery DVDs)

Is 400 points a lot for the poster? (I haven’t ordered any prizes since 2016 and it was always those mystery DVDs)
I am pretty sure that was the cost prior to the site revamp.... Especially if you sell them for 100 bucks [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back