Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Not sure it's still going but they had a "final few" sale on a bunch of previously sold out posters or ones they're clearing out. Decided to grab the Thor Dark World poster (final version) for 720 points since I need more theatrical art for a future home theater project. Can't say I love the movie, but damn if the poster isn't cool.

Still eying the Zootopia one for 450 points too, because it's so cheap and a great movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
CLEMSON

It may possibly work. Some are saying it is still available until 02-28-2021 until PST but I am not too sure.

thanks, had enough today to redeem for WALL-E (800) and Aladdin (900) Blu-ray and digital, I wish more were low points like those.

I got an email from DMI today, saying that they are reinstating the policy of expiring points after prolonged periods of inactivity (365 days or more).  Here is a list of things to do to avoid this:

• Redeem ANY reward
  • Download the Disney Movie Insiders app¹ (first time only)
  • Scan or upload eligible movie tickets²
  • Purchase movie tickets via an account linked to a participating partner³ (U.S. only)
  • Enter a code from an eligible Blu-ray™ disc or DVD
  • Get eligible digital movies via a linked account with MOVIES ANYWHERE™³ (U.S. only)
  • Link your account to a participating partner³ (first time only, per partner)
  • Enjoy interactive experiences, games and more⁴ (first time only, per game/experience)

Anybody that comes to this website probably doesn't have to worry about this though.

I have over 12,000 points and do not like any of the rewards at the moment. I feel they use to have better items before. Just redeemed the 0 point reward to keep my account active. But do not have a goal of what I want to use the points for.

I have over 12,000 points and do not like any of the rewards at the moment. I feel they use to have better items before. Just redeemed the 0 point reward to keep my account active. But do not have a goal of what I want to use the points for.
I guess it depends on what you consider good, but they do have some good (to me at least) stuff pop up from time to time. I think part of the problem is there are probably quite a few people sitting on points so when good rewards pop up, they don't last long. I only have a little over 3,000 points, but I got a Cruella bag for my gf in December for about 3k points as well.

10pts for launching the Raya AR game in the play section of the mobile app

Envoyé de mon SM-G986B en utilisant Tapatalk

bread's done
Back