Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

While in the process of entering this code the website signed me out and won't let me back in. Is anyone else able to sign in to DMI?
I get an error when trying that code, but it doesn't log me out. I had the same error message with another code someone shared here a month or so ago.

Also, just want to say thanks to everyone who's posting these codes!

I get an error when I enter "Tonight" as well. I don't get signed out, but I get an error.
That must be what happens now when a code is expired. I've also had an issue on the "redeem" page where it doesn't display any pictures. There's a Mulan figurine (finally, new figurines!) but there are several different Mulans in this series and I've no idea which one it is.

That must be what happens now when a code is expired. I've also had an issue on the "redeem" page where it doesn't display any pictures. There's a Mulan figurine (finally, new figurines!) but there are several different Mulans in this series and I've no idea which one it is.
image.jpg

Does the image show up here for you?

WISH - 5 points

Edit: just noticed it was already posted. Thanks as always, Gravel!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been having image problems too. Bought back the DVDs/Blu-Rays, and none of them show. Just their names.

There were Jack Skellington, Ursula, Dumbo and a few other figure listings.

I actually saw them this time, before they sold out…. But hesitated because they kept dropping new stuff and was holding out for something I wanted.

Guess my 20k will sit for another year.

There's a new Book of Boba Fett final poster out as well for 800 points. I'm short like 150 and doubt Christmas will carry me to it sadly. TBH I'd rather have the one they dropped over the summer that I completely missed. Sadge.

I am currently at 12,672 points and dont have a clue to what to use them towards. I have most the movies I want and dont really care for anything else they have at the moment. Guess I will just keep building points up....

bread's done
Back