Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Just a heads up, I just got an email from Disney Movie Insiders titled "You Deserve To Be Rewarded" which had a unique (looking at least) code for 25 points.  They also have a limited edition pin for the opening of Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another personal code went out with the subject "You Deserve To Be Rewarded".  The email shows a Mandalorian and Grogu statue for 18,000 points (apparently out of stock already).

I know it says out of stock, but under the Grogu statue, it says you might be required to prove valid code entries. How do you do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it says out of stock, but under the Grogu statue, it says you might be required to prove valid code entries. How do you do that?
From my understanding they do that on the large point items such as the statue or the tours. I’ve heard they ask for photos of the insert from the movie with the Disney movie insiders code on it or copies of receipts.

This is from a poster at the Blu-ray DMI forums who redeemed for a sideshow Threepio

“I redeemed for the Sideshow C-3PO, I received an email from DMI with a code and I then had to call them and give them this code. All they then asked was personal details name address DOB etc and then to confirm I wanted to redeem for this reward, and that was it.
So no receipts etc needed.”

This is from a poster at the Blu-ray DMI forums who redeemed for a sideshow Threepio

“I redeemed for the Sideshow C-3PO, I received an email from DMI with a code and I then had to call them and give them this code. All they then asked was personal details name address DOB etc and then to confirm I wanted to redeem for this reward, and that was it.
So no receipts etc needed.”
That’s much less stressful then. I’ve banked up a lot of points and had considered one of the tours at one point several years ago and heard several stories about people having issues verifying their points were earned legitimately.

bread's done
Back