Official $10.00 Off PS3/PSP top ten games @ Amazon coupons from SCEA.

Bazz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
I just got an email from the Playstation Underground with a code for 10.00 off some PS3 or PSP games. So thought others would be getting the email as well and being I don't own either at the moment right now the coupon code is that cags. Hopefully others will post theirs as well for other people.

Promotional Claim Code: S3GC-CN3845-6RR4QR
Expires: December 9, 2007

Use this link for support to Cag Amazon.com

holiday07_08.jpg

holiday07_11.jpg

This sucks, I've been an active member since last year and no coupon. My friend signed up a few days ago and received the coupon... :(

[quote name='Masterkyo']Killzone (PSP) $20 at Target. You'll see GH version everywhere very soon.[/quote]

Isn't it $10 at Best Buy in the frontlane games?

shit man, it's used again! people, post it if you have used it!

kintanos, sigh... shoulda PM to any of us asked for it, now maybe a lurker took it...

Agreed w/Serpentor. Maybe folks should refrain from posting the actual code and just flag for PM instead. Since even people who can't post can see the messages, it will make it easier to weed out codes that have already been used.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']*sigh* I awoke to no coupon this morning...[/quote]Same here...bleh. I guess membership since 2003 doesn't have it's privileges. I really want EoJ for $45.:bomb:

yeah man, totally makes no freaking sense... why some people got this code and not others? is this age/regional promotion or something? i know it doesn't have anything to do with how long you have signed up PSU.

yeah, i guess so... i'm gonna wait another day or two and see if i get the code. But the biggest fear is that Azon might not have the EoJ package for $55 anymore.

However, this is the wrong forum to sell though. You might want to open a thread in the trade/sell forum.

A big thanks to blair2100, who very kindly sent me a coupon code--grabbed EoJ with some Amazon credit I have stored up for a total cost of $0 out of pocket.

Big thanks to magykmyke, with the code, i got EoJ for $45, awesome! I will PM my code if i get it (two accounts, both no as of now).

I created a new account as well and I still haven't received a coupon. Maybe they're sending the coupon out randomly or something.

If anyone has a coupon that they're not using, it would be most appreciative if you can PM me a code. I'll do the same if I receive the coupon. :)

I've got Logan's Shadow, so I'm not sure what to get with this.

I guess I have it narrowed to Heavenly Sword, Resistance, and the two Ratchet and Clank games (don't actually have a Playstation 3, but I guess I'm going to make it my main system since my new 360 is crazy loud).

I hated the Ratchet demo I played years ago, so I'm not sure either of those games are smart, even though they're incredibly well reviewed. (To me they were lousy shooters, and not at all platformers as is claimed.)

I'd like to play Resistance, but it's GOT to drop in price...

And Heavenly Sword looks really good, although it seems like it MIGHT be more of a rental, not sure.

So...I'm not sure.

Neither of my emails got the coupon either.

If anyone has one they aren't going to use, I would love to pick up EoJ at the amazon price. Thanks in advance.

Don't think they are going to send me a coupond code. If anyone has one that I can have, much appreciated!

[quote name='Forsaken']So will the coupon work on the sale price of Eye of Judgment? It is very tempting at $45...[/QUOTE]

Ya, I got it at 45 with free ship, unreal deal! PSeye is like 40 alone! I don't think my code can be used more than once can it? Either way, here it is all...S3JM-43RK4A-AKFBER

[quote name='Zmanmurf']Ya, I got it at 45 with free ship, unreal deal! PSeye is like 40 alone! I don't think my code can be used more than once can it? Either way, here it is all...S3JM-43RK4A-AKFBER[/quote]

The codes are one-time use. Man, all this talk about EOJ for $45 is really making me want to get it. Did you just get your code today? I'm hoping I still might get a code in my email this week.

Extra code please?
Thank you!

pm please

My sony e-mails arrived on the same day as others, but no code was included.

S3WS-AFP4MK-T3KACA

There's my code. This is a bit last-minute, but there it is anyways. For those of you looking for a code at the last minute.

bread's done
Back