Official 2011 Yard Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']If it were me I would do Amazon price minus fees; the last one I sold to a CAG was for $65 shipped (which might be a little high now?).[/QUOTE]

lol bought a brand new sealed ds lite Sat at a garage sale... bought to post it on craigs for $60

And now that we've said something...Shaq Fu for everyone.

Seriously, though...not seeing many sales around me this weekend. Hopefully that changes by tomorrow, since I can actually get out early this time.

No sales for me this weekend because it's the big Sweet Corn Festival here in my town. Yes, you read that right, a Sweet Corn Festival.

Took a leisurely approach today and went just by signs. Missed out on a PSP with games as well as GBA games at one sale and $5 PS3 games at another. #-o

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/img1152e.jpg/

5X Black Ops Pc $12
Assassins Creed Brotherhood $4
Castlevania 64 $1

The guy I purchased the copies of black ops from told me they were new(no plastic wrap), so I decided to take the chance that the codes weren't redeemed. However, while we were talking he said his son had tried one out, so there was a chance one was redeemed. He said he had 20 at the beginning of the sale (5 when i got there), so I was hoping he had redeemed one of the others. I tried one and it didn't work. I tried the next and it worked, which is the one I gave to my brother. I have 3 left and if anyone knows how to test the keys without redeeming them it would be much appreciated.

[quote name='Tsel']No sales for me this weekend because it's the big Sweet Corn Festival here in my town. Yes, you read that right, a Sweet Corn Festival.[/QUOTE]

Um, that sounds awesome. Seriously. Is there a site with info and pictures? Or videos?

I just realized my last finds didn't get posted. I was sure I put them up...

Stuff:

XB360 wired headset, HDMI cable, $2 for both
GBC Arthur's Absolutely Fun Day, Lego Stunt Rally, Space Invaders (all complete), $5 for all
GBA Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, GBC Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, $8 for both
PS3 Dual Shock 3 controller, $5
PSX GameShark Pro V.3.1, NES cleaning cartridge, $1 for both

PSX Final Fantasy VII (no case/manual), $3

PS2 Street Fighter Anniversary Edition controller, $5

DC Extreme Sports, 4x4 Evolution, Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense, Shenmue (all complete), $10

PSX King's Field (complete), $1
XB Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (missing manual), $3
XB Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PH, missing manual), $1
GBA Pikachu Game Boy Advance SP carrier, 50c
PSX Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain (complete), $3
GC Eternal Darkeness (complete), $5

GEN Sega Nomad, power supply, asciiPad SG-6
Battletoads Double Dragon, Streets of Rage, Castlevania Bloodlines, NBA Live 95, $13 for all

PSX Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy Tactics, Parappa the Rapper, Legend of Mana
DC Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves, Psychic Force 2012, $12 for all

DC Sega Dreamcast, RF unit, VMU, $3 for all

NES Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (complete)
NDS Nintendo DS
SNES Final Fantasy III
NES Crystal Mines, $29 for all

GEN Gunstar Heroes (missing manual), Forgotten Worlds (complete), $5 for both
GC WarioWorld (missing manual), Zelda: Promotional Disc (missing manual), $5 for both
SNES Mario Paint, Super Mario World, $3 for both

Been wanting Mark of the Wolves for a while now. Heartbreaking that it's disc only. Also, I've been looking for a reasonably priced copy of WarioWorld for years; it's a little beat up, but plays fine, and I can finally cross it off my list. Played it for about an hour, and it's fairly awesome!

[quote name='allyourblood']Um, that sounds awesome. Seriously. Is there a site with info and pictures? Or videos?

I just realized my last finds didn't get posted. I was sure I put them up...[/QUOTE]

http://www.sweetcornfestival.com/

It's actually pretty cool. It actually started yesterday and runs through Sunday where there's a huge parade and a big line for free sweet corn. There's rides, flea markets, and other attractions. The only thing that sucks is it's always this weekend in August so it's usually blazing hot. This is probably the first year since I've been alive that it's actually nice out during the weekend of the SCF.

[quote name='Tsel']http://www.sweetcornfestival.com/

It's actually pretty cool. It actually started yesterday and runs through Sunday where there's a huge parade and a big line for free sweet corn. There's rides, flea markets, and other attractions. The only thing that sucks is it's always this weekend in August so it's usually blazing hot. This is probably the first year since I've been alive that it's actually nice out during the weekend of the SCF.[/QUOTE]

Thanks very much for the info!

I'm jealous. We never get cool stuff like that around here. There's even free corn on Sunday! Just talking about it makes me want corn... all buttery and delicious. You mentioned flea markets; maybe you'll score some games while you're festival'ing it up! ;)

We have a smelt festival here where you can get free smelt but that is the only thing free we have around here. We have other free festivals but when you see the prices for food you will quickly turn away as almost everything is $5-10 per item.

Found these today for $17 at an advertised sale:

DSC01258.jpg

post pics later but I got a Logitech Driving Force Pro for $10, hope to use it on mame for some arcade racers, but I don't know if this is possible. it's in good condition and complete, hopefully it works.

Also got Final Fantasy Chronicles and Origins guides for 50 cents each to flip. Should get about $30 from both of them.

Went out for a few sales today.

One guy had a huge lot of 90's Star Wars figures, some of the 12" figures, and some playsets. No prices and nothing of interest to even let it get that far.

DVDs and CDs were a joke today. Off tomorrow do I'll be making an effort to be out early for a few sales.

Yeah that logitech driving force pro works and it's really fun! Was playing Daytona USA tonight.

Can't wait to try GT4 with it. the force feedback is supposed to be really good.

Feel pretty good about $10 too cause the listings on amazon are still at $50-$70 for it.

Only went to one garage sale this morning. They advertised some games, and I had to be in the area anyway, so decided to check it out.

Total bait and switch. They had a bunch of loose crap on a small table (who the fuck is going to buy a Detroit Lions PSP faceplate in Chicago, anyway?), but under all of that is a slim PS2. I ask how much. Kid looks at dad. $45, the dad says. I say that's way too high, I offer $25. He mentions Amazon and eBay. I tell him if he wants eBay prices, put the thing on eBay. $45 says it's still there tomorrow.

Oh, well, at least I'm meeting someone for an Atari with 5 joysticks for $25. But that's a CL find. Better luck tomorrow, I suppose.

lol yeah I had fun on my first yardsaling trips today but it's a lot of work for not much good stuff sometimes.

This one guy did say he was going to talk to his father in law who has a lot of old Playstation 1 stuff and see if he wants to sell it, I'm pretty excited to hear back from that.

Red Steel 2
Backyard football 08
Asking $2 a piece, countered with $3 settled on $3.50. (It was a seven year old kid, I wasn't going to haggle to much)
Da Vince code Hardback $.50

Decided to get out on this damp morning. Here are my finds:

Columbine by Dave Cullen $2

Yashica Electro GS camera (came with cased flash assembly) $4

Gold Fairlady Z pencil sharpener $0.25
DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince CD $0.50
Queen We Will Rock You DVD $0.50
MASH DVD $0.50
1931 complete set of Funk & Wagnalls encyclopedias $5

Predator figure (older/no accessories) $0.25

Not sure what I'm going to do with that encyclopedia set. They are small (9"x4" I think) with red covers gold lettering on the spines and an embossed logo on the cover. A small printed owner tag is pasted inside every book.

Anyone have any idea the best place to try and resell these? eBay had a few sets that weren't red and havent sold at a $150 and $200 BIN. Also saw a single book for $12.

[quote name='commandercody83']Decided to get out on this damp morning. Here are my finds:

Columbine by Dave Cullen $2

Yashica Electro GS camera (came with cased flash assembly) $4

Gold Fairlady Z pencil sharpener $0.25
DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince CD $0.50
Queen We Will Rock You DVD $0.50
MASH DVD $0.50
1931 complete set of Funk & Wagnalls encyclopedias $5

Predator figure (older/no accessories) $0.25

Not sure what I'm going to do with that encyclopedia set. They are small (9"x4" I think) with red covers gold lettering on the spines and an embossed logo on the cover. A small printed owner tag is pasted inside every book.

Anyone have any idea the best place to try and resell these? eBay had a few sets that weren't red and havent sold at a $150 and $200 BIN. Also saw a single book for $12.[/QUOTE]

Are these the encyclopedias? Or similar?

http://www.amazon.com/Wagnalls-Encyclopedia-Universal-Knowledge--Autograph/dp/B000GWF7HS

Found a 3DO complete in the original box with some games and a light gun in pristine condition. All for $10. Wouldn't have known to pick it up if it wasn't for this thread. Thanks! Pics coming. PM for offers.

[quote name='predseth']Found a 3DO complete in the original box with some games and a light gun in pristine condition. All for $10. Wouldn't have known to pick it up if it wasn't for this thread. Thanks! Pics coming. PM for offers.[/QUOTE]

I'll trade you two coloring books for it; a giant-sized G.I. Joe and Meet the Silverhawks. ;)

My finds were in break-even territory today, mostly DVDs since the two separate eight counts of games I asked after turned out to be junk commons (out of the n64 lot the noteworthy title was Glover :roll: -- don't ask about the nes lot. Okay, imagine seeing games like faxanadu and R.B.I. baseball in yellow and blue cases; everything dusty and dirty. Oh yeah, and there's a Super Mario Bros 2 that gets picked while I'm sitting there--not that I care since I got one from a cool CAG yesterday, but I gotta stop asking about games when middle-aged ladies are around)

Finds:

Skinny Puppy: The Great Wrong of Right DVD (unexpected) :hot:
Grey Anatomy Season 2 (no interest in)
House Season 1
House Season 2 (sealed, flipping)
Blood the Last Vampire
Worms Battle Island for the Wii (flipping)

All for $18

Also picked up a small spread of comics for a quarter each, nothing crazy but a Danger Girl #5, Tomb Raider, a Dawn Genesis Edition (promotional crap most likely), and a comic with decent art called "The Red Star"

[quote name='dasme313']All I got today was

a ticket

phooey!

Hope everyone else had/has better luck![/QUOTE]

First rule of yard sale: Don't go where the parking is bad. I've got scuff marks on my tires from turning around on roads that were too small.

Went to three advertised sales. Got these for $22:

DSC01271.jpg

2nd sale $7 for Saturn plus 43 Nes games and 2 Snes games plus Nintendo game case.

DSC01273.jpg

Last sale got this for $10

DSC01272.jpg

I got some really good stuff today (my best yet) but I want to post the pictures... does anyone know how to get a url of a picture from my phone once it's on my computer?

Lol sorry about that, I got it and now I'm trying to get it to work on this site. I used Imageshack and got a picture to work but messed up the post by closing out and now it won't work :(. I will try again...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Are these the encyclopedias? Or similar?

http://www.amazon.com/Wagnalls-Encyclopedia-Universal-Knowledge--Autograph/dp/B000GWF7HS[/QUOTE]

I'll post a pic when I'm back home. Looked around the net for a pic and couldn't find anything exactly the same. Will try to get more info from the books too.

Showed them to my wife and she approved. So even if they aren't a great flip, she may want to keep them. She's a bit of a book collector.

Ok I gave u pand just made a Album. Here is the link... http://imgur.com/a/iz7tB
Ok anyway The first sale (multi) was advertised and was saturday only. It had 3 Wii games and none of them were 1st party but I picked up Titanic because it came out only two years ago and I thought it would be worth like $5 or something. The lady wanted $5, I said 1, then she countered with 3, I said 2, she said 2.50 I said I have no change so I'm staying at 2 and she accepted lol. It's only worth 2.25 on Amazon trade in :(
Next sale (part of same multi) looked better from far away but the only games I saw were some Gameboy color and non color games. I picked out the pokemon card game, Mario bros game and the two wario world games and asked how much. The young kid said $1 and of coarse I accepted.

My mom and I stoped at a few more sales but I didn't find anything. She noticed we were low and gas and boy am I glad she turned around to get back to the gas station. She spotted a sign and we followed it to find a sale full of clothing and crap. Luckily I didn't just walk away because I wouldn't have spotted the box with the N64 and 3 games in it. I picked it up and asked how much for it all and she said $5 then right away asked if that was too much but because it was already a good deal (Zelda OaT!) and I had no singles so I just paid with my last 5. Sadly when I got home I found out there was no cable for the sound and video:(

At the next sale I saw my first DS lite but they wanted $75 for it and it was pink in ok condition. I would have loved to get it for like $10 and spray painted it but it was the women's daughters and she wasn't there:(

Anyway I found the call of duty games, Battlefield 1942 and Medal of Honor and the next sale. The people running this sale were super nice and we were just talking. I ened up leaving with those games for $10. Sadly my PC sucks so I can't play any of the games.... worst part is Medal of Honor came with the beta for BF3 and I can't even use it.

Anyway that was my first huge post so far and I hope you guys got past the spelling errors. I just started garage sailing this summer and this was my best day so far.

PS
Does anyone know ANYTHING about Mischief Makers? It was in the N64 box and I have no idea if it could be worth something someday.

[quote name='dasme313']All I got today was

a ticket[/QUOTE]

Speeding or parking? How much. This is a big concern for me . . . could wipe out the profitability of an outing.

I almost got a ticket last year for parking on the opposite side of the road . . . (my car was facing the wrong way) didn't know that was a violation. It was in a more rural area (no sidewalks) . . . anyway the cop was writing it up and I begged him not to give it. I promised to never park that way again. He just said . . . "you'll go it again" but didn't give me the ticket.

I haven't done it since.

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PS1, Disk & Back Insert) - 1
3 NES Games & Star Wars Rogue Squadron II (Complete) - 4
Pikachu GBA SP, Crash Bandicoot 2 N-Tranced & Desktop Tower Defence - 3
Dexterity, Pokemon Yellow & Blue, Solar Strike, Yoshi's Island (No Label, GBA) - 6
Oddworld & Resident Evil - 1
Daytona USA Deluxe (PC) - .50

Alpha 3 was from a sale advertising "Video Games" that I got to pretty late, had a few PS1 games incomplete like Alpha 3 left for a buck each. Asked about video games at one sale and GameCube games were mentioned and brought out with a surprise of 3 NES games also rounded up. Was asked to make an offer if I was interested in anything, I offered 3 and was countered with 4. The Pikachu GBA and Desktop Tower Defence were marked 2 each so it would have been 5 total. This was my last sale for Friday and it was about 12:30 and the guy offered to let me take all 3 for 3 instead of 5. Game Boy games were 1.50 each and 2.50 per a GBA game at one sale, offered 6 for 8.50 worth which was taken. PS1 games were .75 each took a buck for both. Daytona was a buck but took .50.

As Is SNES With 21 Games & GTA Game - 21

My first stop Friday as it advertised the SNES & games. System was free as it wasen't working and the games were mostly a buck each, a few of the 1st party games 2 each & Super Mario All-Star 3. Was 28 total and took 20 for all, went back and grabbed the GTA game for another buck.

Decent Maximum - Last Week
GBA In Pokemon Soft Case (No Battery Cover) - 1
GBA SP With Zelda 4 Swords - 2
Extra Bases (Game Boy) - .50
Everything Else (No Battery Cover On GBP, SSB:M Complete) - 12

Decent Maximum actually came with last Saturday's Playstation games and was lost in the car and forgotten about until today. The GBA stuff was asking price from 2 sales right by each other. Asked about games at one sale brought out about 15 Xbox games and Extra Bases when I asked it was 2 but I said I was thinking more like .50 which was taken. The rest of the stuff was from a sale I've been to before but I stopped by since this time it was advertising "Game Systems". Everything totaled up to 15.50 or something like that but offered 12.

Not too much today, went to a couple of charity sales. Nothing console-related but did pick up:

Gray's Anatomy:The Classic Collector's Edition (1977 hardcover/dust jacket) - 50c
48 Days to the Work You Love (softcover) - 25c (big Dan Miller fan, have the hardcover)
Rudy's Insights for Winning in Life (signed by Rudy Ruettiger) - 25c
Ron Blue's Master Your Money (softcover) - 25c (I like passing these out to friends getting out of debt)
Joey Green's Magic Brands: 1,185 Brand New Uses for Brand Name Products - 50c (my second copy, found my first for $1 a week ago, going to give it to my mother-in-law)
Venom: Finale complete 3 issue series - $1.50 (worth about $9)
Venom: The Madness complete 3 issue series - $1.50 (worth about $9)
Savage She-Hulk #4 - 50c (worth about $3)
Colossus #1 - 50c (worth about $5-7)
Misc comics (older Silver Surfer, The Thing, Vault of Evil, All-New Avengers, couple others) - $2.50 (not worth a whole lot, but more than what I paid)

Left behind some incomplete Venom sets & newer comics (I got out of collecting in the early 1990's and got rid of a lot of my comics so I'm just looking for ones that interest me. My collection favs? My issues of Laird & Eastman's TMNT before they sold out, did you know they were smoking, drinking, women chasers before being "sanitized" for the masses?)

I did pick up a sealed board game I cannot find any info on. Thanks to CAG, I've been picking them up on a hunch (also have a sealed, slightly crumpled Toxic Crusaders card game). Its by the Mardell Company called "Hokmah: A New Family Bible Game". It's a yellow box with purple lettering on it, no other info on the box except it says "Wisdom" "Hokmah" & what I assume to be the word wisdom in Hebrew.

Anyone have ideas on where to look for info on this?

Super jealous of the DS Lite & other game finds you guys have been uncovering, up here in MI stuff like that is a rarity at a garage sale...

had a pretty good day today, especially on the sales i didn't see advertised but happened to drive by. I did have one crazy kid though that wanted 15 bucks each for games like madden 2007, mercenaries 2 and rainbow six vegas. 7 games in total, I thought he meant 15 for all which i would have been atleast ok with, but 15 each? I left a few seconds later :)

Pictures of todays finds in alittle bit

Improper passing actually. Went around a couple cars to get to a left only lane. Glad to see some of us had good scores! Those big NES and SNES lots are great!

Went to a one mans junk yard sale, popular page on Facebook in this area, scored 200 comics for $20. As I was flipping through them I ran across several comics that was from World War 2, some sort of Nazi comic, doing major research on them. Also picked up three complete series set of Mighty Beanz, plus a ton of the star wars ones also. All for $15. Then picked up 20 bakugan balls, plus another 20 random items of bakugan for $7. I was very happy with the haul, be very easy to flip them all with major profit!

[quote name='predseth']Found a 3DO complete in the original box with some games and a light gun in pristine condition. All for $10. Wouldn't have known to pick it up if it wasn't for this thread. Thanks! Pics coming. PM for offers.[/QUOTE]

I just bought a box full of 3DO games for $40. In the box was Blonde Justice, Plumbers don't wear ties and some random Neo-Geo game, lol. If you are trying to sell that 3DO let me know. I would love to bundle these games with a system.

Nothing for me this weekend. Got the pleasure of building a back patio.

I did manage to take some scrap metal to recycling center for a whole $26 bucks though.

WEEE....

[quote name='alexkidd4']I just bought a box full of 3DO games for $40. In the box was Blonde Justice, Plumbers don't wear ties and some random Neo-Geo game, lol. If you are trying to sell that 3DO let me know. I would love to bundle these games with a system.[/QUOTE]

I asked about it, and he said he wants to sell it for $125.... He said it is a FZ-1 with a few games (the sampler CD, Off World Interceptor, Total Eclipse, and Dennis Miller That's News to Me. Only the Dennis Miller game has jewel case and manual.)

Last week I witnessed someone getting a ticket on the way to a yard sale, they actually got the ticket right in front of the yard sale, so be careful out there and drive legally even if you have to go out of your way to do it. If its a good sale and parking is bad just park farther away and walk (of course if this is possible), a few extra steps won't kill you.

I found a few PS2 games for 50 cents each today, not spectacular games but I am trying to build my collection and the price was definitely right.

Also picked up a PS2 memory card at another yard sale for 25 cents that was chock full of save data, its always fun to see what people have on their memory cards.

Got a fisher price kid tough digital camera for 50 cents, not sure what these are worth now days but they were like $60 when they first came out. I doubt I will ever see one of these this cheap again.

[quote name='schultzed']

I almost got a ticket last year for parking on the opposite side of the road . . . (my car was facing the wrong way) didn't know that was a violation. It was in a more rural area (no sidewalks) . . . anyway the cop was writing it up and I begged him not to give it. I promised to never park that way again. He just said . . . "you'll go it again" but didn't give me the ticket.
I haven't done it since.[/QUOTE]

You are part of the problem! :lol: That is my pet peeve with Garage Sales...People who park the wrong way or illegally (fire hydrant) and who get up to the sale before I do.

[quote name='FOnewearl']

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PS1, Disk & Back Insert) - 1
3 NES Games & Star Wars Rogue Squadron II (Complete) - 4
Pikachu GBA SP, Crash Bandicoot 2 N-Tranced & Desktop Tower Defence - 3
Dexterity, Pokemon Yellow & Blue, Solar Strike, Yoshi's Island (No Label, GBA) - 6
Oddworld & Resident Evil - 1
Daytona USA Deluxe (PC) - .50

Alpha 3 was from a sale advertising "Video Games" that I got to pretty late, had a few PS1 games incomplete like Alpha 3 left for a buck each. Asked about video games at one sale and GameCube games were mentioned and brought out with a surprise of 3 NES games also rounded up. Was asked to make an offer if I was interested in anything, I offered 3 and was countered with 4. The Pikachu GBA and Desktop Tower Defence were marked 2 each so it would have been 5 total. This was my last sale for Friday and it was about 12:30 and the guy offered to let me take all 3 for 3 instead of 5. Game Boy games were 1.50 each and 2.50 per a GBA game at one sale, offered 6 for 8.50 worth which was taken. PS1 games were .75 each took a buck for both. Daytona was a buck but took .50.

As Is SNES With 21 Games & GTA Game - 21

My first stop Friday as it advertised the SNES & games. System was free as it wasen't working and the games were mostly a buck each, a few of the 1st party games 2 each & Super Mario All-Star 3. Was 28 total and took 20 for all, went back and grabbed the GTA game for another buck.

Decent Maximum - Last Week
GBA In Pokemon Soft Case (No Battery Cover) - 1
GBA SP With Zelda 4 Swords - 2
Extra Bases (Game Boy) - .50
Everything Else (No Battery Cover On GBP, SSB:M Complete) - 12

Decent Maximum actually came with last Saturday's Playstation games and was lost in the car and forgotten about until today. The GBA stuff was asking price from 2 sales right by each other. Asked about games at one sale brought out about 15 Xbox games and Extra Bases when I asked it was 2 but I said I was thinking more like .50 which was taken. The rest of the stuff was from a sale I've been to before but I stopped by since this time it was advertising "Game Systems". Everything totaled up to 15.50 or something like that but offered 12.
[/QUOTE]

Always impressive!

[quote name='sagecooker']Went to a one mans junk yard sale, popular page on Facebook in this area, scored 200 comics for $20. As I was flipping through them I ran across several comics that was from World War 2, some sort of Nazi comic, doing major research on them. [/QUOTE]

If you post a pic of the comics I can give you an idea of the good ones.

So the first 2 sales were duds, but the third was very different

2is8d91.jpg

Atari 2600 with 6 switches, 2 controllers, 19 games with manuals
Nes with zapper, 2 controllers, 5 games including Dr. Mario, Zelda(gold edition) Mario/Duck Hunt, Super Mario 3 and Where's Waldo
This package for $30

Then I see 2 muppets figures in original packaging(my friend is a big muppets fan)

149ulc1.jpg

Those 2 figures for $5

As I'm about to leave his sale, he tells me, do you want a really great deal? I say sure, so he points to this overflowing table of cars toys, models, from like matchbox, harley davidson cars, etc. and says take them all.

a5rvt.jpg

All for $10. Takes me 2 large blue bins to carry out. All the cars are in original packaging. Don't usually collect stuff like this, but even if i sell the for a buck or 2 each, i make a crazy profit off them

Next sale, get a few games

34fb6dy.jpg

games and 2 hockey pucks for $5

And last sale, just happen to drive by. Saw a DS with a few games. One guy picked it up before i could get to it. Lady wants $15, he offers $10, she says no and he puts it down. I pick it up quickly and easily give her $15. She says the dude before me wanted it for $10, but she knew she could get $15, and she was right :)

veowgo.jpg

Mariokart DS with charger and carrycase. 3 games, Mario Kart DS, Spyro Shadow Legacy and Nintendogs Chihuahah edition for $15
Oh and I almost forgot the general grievous figure for $2
Had a blast today, hopefully tomorrow brings more fun.

Dscn6714.jpg

Halo Wars - Spartan II and ODST Mega Bloks
Both new and sealed. $4 for the pair. Judging by Amazon prices, I did ok with these. Might keep 'em though.

Dscn6715.jpg

:360: Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection - $5
:gc: Sonic Heroes - $1
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts - $2
Just some random games. The Genesis collection is something I've been looking for. Lots of great games on there. All 3 are complete and in mint condition (except the KH cover art...I think I have another though.)

Dscn6716.jpg

Purple N64 w/ 1 grey controller + 1 third party controller and power adapter
Missing the expansion slot cover and no video cable either. Grumble grumble.

Saw the N64 in a box with a lone SNES game...my excitement died immediately when I saw it was Phalanx, the stupid game with the stupid hillbilly on the (stupid) cover. Paid $5 for the N64 and the game together. Plus MK Mythologies: Sub Zero (PS1) for another $3.

I also got a neat cabinet with glass door for ten bucks which I might take a picture of once it's cleaned up.

Got some stuff and had some fun so I can't complain too much, but I think I'll go crazy if I don't have a major score soon! Can't wait to see more cool stuff from the rest of you though.

Today

wii New Super Mario Bros. complete $5
N64 with memory card all the cables but no controllers $5
Logitech pc flight stick (free with N64)
Crimson DS lite with charger, case, 5 games $25 (my biggest drop...marked $100)

Well I didn't go to too many but I did buy some new Sony Xplod speakers for my car for $50.00. Got a set of 4, put them in my car and they sound great. I did have a sale of my own. Made quite a killing and walked away with $210 dollars. Didn't sell much gaming related. Just junk I had lying around. I got $50.00 for the paintball gun I bought last week, $40.00 for my old LG Voyager, just a lot of stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back