Status
Not open for further replies.

gi60

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Amazon.com Trade-in Home Page

Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

THANKS TO DISILLUSION386 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE ORIGINAL AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREAD

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s new video game trade-in program. The trade-in deal will be updated whenever one is available, and a list of flippable games will be in the second post. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Trade-in Deal
No New Promo Yet as of 10/19/09
Details:
Trade-In(s) of the Day

12/3 - PS3 - UFC 2009 - $ 30

Amazon.com Trading Info

Amazon.com Video Game Trade-In Store

Trade-In Procedure
1. Select Games: Games must be in good condition and your trade-in shipment valued at $10 or more
2. Ship Games FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. Get a Gift Card: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games

Shipping Instructions
1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Drive
Hudson, NH 03051

Trade-In Product Eligibility
Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.

FAQ (Updated 12/01/09)
Can I post question on this thread?
Only if you can't find the answer from below. :lol: And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began earlier this year and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box?
Yes.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
For UPS Ground
It already provides you with tracking information.

I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Dr
Hudson, NH 03051

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week to send your games.

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.

When do I receive my coupon code for the current trade-in deal, if any?
The Terms of Service states 10 days after Amazon has accepted your games and added credit to your account, but it usually takes 2 to 3 days.

How long does the "processing" status usually take?
Usually with no delay, but the longest reported days so far is 4.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

Can I do two different trade-in submissions that add up to the requirements of the current trade-in deal, if any?
No. In order to qualify for any of the trade-in promos, they have to all be in one trade-in submission. You can't add another game later on to make the minimum. However, you can adjust the quantity of the submitted game to make the minimum.

I submitted my trade-in order online, how do I know if I qualified for the current trade-in deal, if any? Is there a confirmation page or e-mail?
No. They will automatically send you a coupon code once they have accepted your shipment of games and credited your account.

Is the trade-in deal coupon in addition to the credit I will receive for my games?
Yes.

Can I trade in DVDs to take advantage of the current trade-in deal?
You may trade in DVDs to add credit to your Amazon account, but they will not be added to the amount you need to qualify for the deal.

Can I take advantage of the current trade-in (if available) promo more than once?
These deals are “One per household” unless stated otherwise. However, you may use a different Amazon account. The credit for your games will be tied to the specific account used for the trade, but the coupon codes for the deals are not.
*However, some people has confirmed that they get multiple coupon by using 1 Amazon account after doing multiple submission.
NOTE: IF YOU SEND MORE THAN 1 SUBMISSION, THE MULTIPLE COUPONS MIGHT COME IN 1 EMAIL, THE CODE IS SEPERATING BY A COMMA.

If the coupon codes aren’t tied to my account, can I use more than one coupon on my next purchase?
No. Unless stated otherwise in the promo details, these coupons cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. IT DOES STACK WITH THE ECA DISCOUNT, HOWEVER.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it?
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.
It's always better if you trade your non-complete game as an additional credit, not part of the minimum requirement to qualify for the promo.

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game is the Greatest Hits version, but the one pictured on the site isn’t. Can I still trade it in?
Unless the game in question has two separate versions that trade at different values, sending in a greatest hits version is okay.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted?
This is YMMV. Just try it, but make sure to have more than enough for the minimum requirement to qualify for the deal, if available.

So if they reject one of my games, am I disqualified from the current trade-in deal, if any?
Unfortunately yes. The best suggestion for trading in games is to trade in $10-$20 more than the minimum for the deal. By doing so, you will still qualify for the promo even if one or two games get rejected.

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities.

How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in?
Maximum of 3 copies within 3 months period (This limit MAY also include prior "Cancelled Submissions - YMMV")

Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 3 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people.

Wow, these TIVs suck!
While that may be true, you will most likely save more money because of the trade-in deal coupon code.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.

LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.

So if I can edit a submitted trade, can I add other games that weren’t originally part of the submission?
No. Only quantities can be changed. Changing quantity to 0 means you're removing the game completely from the submission; which you can't add later.

If I change the quantity of a certain game I have already submitted for a trade, will I keep the same TIV?
No, It will change to current TIV for all games in that same submission.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon on preorders?
Yes.

What happen to the Coupon code if I cancel the preorder?
The coupon code will stay with your account. It will be applied automatically at check-out as long as the coupon is not expired.

Trade-in coupon Usage:
1st Promo - $ 50 / $75 Coupon (Exp: 8/31) - Game Console Only
2nd Promo - 50 % Coupon (Exp: 8/31) - Game and Accessories
3rd Promo - $ 30 Coupon (Exp: 12/31) - Game Console, Game and Accessories
4th Promo - $ 30 Coupon (Exp: 12/31) - Game Console Only

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon when shopping from other merchants on Amazon?
No. ONLY ITEMS SOLD BY AMAZON.COM QUALIFY FOR PURCHASE WITH THE TRADE-IN COUPON. Even Amazon's other sites (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.jp, etc.) do not participate in these trade-in deals.

Can I use my credit (not the trade-in deal coupon) on items that are not video game-related?

Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rob26Smith']LOL care to share? I promise I won't go to your gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I guess I've just got an attitude because it seems like there have been a lot of people taking and not enough giving lately. I haven't done any research on the GS-->Amazon flips out there right now because I am at my max Amazon credit that I want to carry and I'm focusing on the HWV & BBV BF deals this weekend which are more profitable.

Find games $29.99 and under @ GS and just cross-reference to the ATIV list. It can be done pretty easily in Excel if you know what you are doing.

Last time I looked, about a week ago, I was about to find 3-4 flips in about 5 minutes.

[quote name='dachemists']i read the OP over and over and i didnt see this (sorry if it is posted)

is there anyway to cancel a submited order???[/QUOTE]

Go to your trade-in account; there should be an option to edit your order. Otherwise, you can just not send anything in.

Got $250 in GS credit... gotta start flipping some to Amazon.

If anyone had any ideas, it'd be much appreciated. The only one I can offer is a Dead Space Extraction.

[quote name='dachemists']i read the OP over and over and i didnt see this (sorry if it is posted)

is there anyway to cancel a submited order???[/QUOTE]

Just go into "Your Account" and on the right side you'll see "Your Trade-In Account" (under the heading Your Other Accounts). You'll be taken to a new page where you can see your open trade-ins and under your order number there is a button to edit or cancel.

[quote name='Miro']Got $250 in GS credit... gotta start flipping some to Amazon.

If anyone had any ideas, it'd be much appreciated. The only one I can offer is a Dead Space Extraction.[/QUOTE]

I can't offer any, as I rarely go to GS any more. But I'm curious, how much is a DS: Extraction trade-in at GS?

I have no clue. But Dead Space Extraction is going for 24.75 now for TIV. Gamestop is selling them for 20 on BF. On Sunday (when I locked my TIV), it was a cool 31.25.

[quote name='Miro']I have no clue. But Dead Space Extraction is going for 24.75 now for TIV. Gamestop is selling them for 20 on BF. On Sunday (when I locked my TIV), it was a cool 31.25.[/QUOTE]

Nice one!

[quote name='beerme']Go to your trade-in account; there should be an option to edit your order. Otherwise, you can just not send anything in.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='dino88']Just go into "Your Account" and on the right side you'll see "Your Trade-In Account" (under the heading Your Other Accounts). You'll be taken to a new page where you can see your open trade-ins and under your order number there is a button to edit or cancel.[/QUOTE]

thanks guys, i submited my order then i saw the BF ad at GC, so ima trade in my 2 games and get a new game for free

i had another flip locked in that could net $30 but i just need to find copies of the game. if someone's got ideas for a flip that nets >= $15, PM me and we can swap.

man, i've been waiting for a good trade-in deal from amazon for a while.. some of the TIVs on the games I have are dropping. guess I should just cut my losses and trade in while I can.

Valkyria Chronicles for PS3 is a good Deal of the day from GS to Amazon,
anyone know the good GS discounts to cut down the price even more?

I just bought a copy of Valkyria Chronicles from the B2G1 (with Mirror's Edge/Dead Space).

It looks like I'll flip it for $20 Amazon Credit (I spent $34 GS Credit on the three games.)

Then I'll buy a new copy off Gamestop.com for $20 credit (along with a copy of Ratchet and Clank PS2 to eat up the last of my GS credit.)

[quote name='dino88']Just go into "Your Account" and on the right side you'll see "Your Trade-In Account" (under the heading Your Other Accounts). You'll be taken to a new page where you can see your open trade-ins and under your order number there is a button to edit or cancel.[/QUOTE]

cool, i always wondered about that too.

thanks.

I'm through with Amazon/NorAm. The NorAm monkeys are a bunch of idiots.

They claimed I sent in the wrong item when I certainly did not. I'll just go to TRU instead.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm through with Amazon/NorAm. The NorAm monkeys are a bunch of idiots.

They claimed I sent in the wrong item when I certainly did not. I'll just go to TRU instead.[/QUOTE]I just had the exact same problem!

Last week I sent in Operation Flashpoint:Dragon Rising while it was still going for $32.
Yesterday I check my amazon trade in account and it states "Incorrect Item - returned." I beleive they are just backing out of the trade because the TIV is now down to $19.
I phoned amazon customer service and they said there is nothing they can do and that I will get my "incorrect item" back within 14 days. They did offer to note my account and if in fact I do get the correct item back I should contact them.

First time posting in this thread, but I couldn't find the answer on the amazon trade in page itself. Are they running any promotions for trade ins, like bonus credit for x amount of games traded in?

Thanks

For those you that have had a game returned, how long did it take to get back to you? I know it says w/in 14 business days, but just wondering what your experience has been.

I had my first trade-in denied for "missing packaging" (didn't have the manual).

Gbear09: Nothing at the moment. When there is, the thread's title will be change to reflect the current deal.

[quote name='mike95']I just had the exact same problem!

Last week I sent in Operation Flashpoint:Dragon Rising while it was still going for $32.
Yesterday I check my amazon trade in account and it states "Incorrect Item - returned." I beleive they are just backing out of the trade because the TIV is now down to $19.
I phoned amazon customer service and they said there is nothing they can do and that I will get my "incorrect item" back within 14 days. They did offer to note my account and if in fact I do get the correct item back I should contact them.[/QUOTE]

They did the same thing to me, did you send in a copy with either the GameStop or BestBuy exclusive seal on the front? If so, thats why because the UPC does not match what they have on file...Amazon CS will not do anything about it except let you know that NorAm can deny a trade for ANY reason they deem appropriate.

[quote name='mike95']I just had the exact same problem!

I phoned amazon customer service and they said there is nothing they can do and that I will get my "incorrect item" back within 14 days. They did offer to note my account and if in fact I do get the correct item back I should contact them.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'll get your Operation Flashpoint and you'll get my Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

In that case... I win! :)

[quote name='dino88']For those you that have had a game returned, how long did it take to get back to you? I know it says w/in 14 business days, but just wondering what your experience has been.
[/QUOTE]

I've had two items marked as "returned", the one I got back within 2 weeks of the transaction, and the other one I have yet to received after a transaction date of 11/3. I have called Amazon Customer Service (useless) and they said if I don't receive it by 12/3 to call back and they will credit my account.

[quote name='converse']I've had two items marked as "returned", the one I got back within 2 weeks of the transaction, and the other one I have yet to received after a transaction date of 11/3. I have called Amazon Customer Service (useless) and they said if I don't receive it by 12/3 to call back and they will credit my account.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I guess I won't plan on sending it back in any time soon. I've got a couple other games ready to go and can get a manual for the one being sent back. I just didn't know if I should lock in a price any time soon. Guess not.
Thanks

[quote name='dino88']Damn. I guess I won't plan on sending it back in any time soon. I've got a couple other games ready to go and can get a manual for the one being sent back. I just didn't know if I should lock in a price any time soon. Guess not.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Same thing for me. I keep locking in prices, but I've seen the value drop from about $22.50 to now $12.50. Frankly, I'm hoping they don't get me the game by the 3rd so that I can get my original trade-in value. That's one thing about Amazon, if there are no problems it's great, but I've encountered a number of problems and had to deal with customer service and it's among the worst I've dealt with. A big part of the problem is that their employees almost seem like ESL to start with, and they aren't knowledgeable about their own company -- many don't know there is a trade program or anything about it.

[quote name='converse']Same thing for me. I keep locking in prices, but I've seen the value drop from about $22.50 to now $12.50. Frankly, I'm hoping they don't get me the game by the 3rd so that I can get my original trade-in value. That's one thing about Amazon, if there are no problems it's great, but I've encountered a number of problems and had to deal with customer service and it's among the worst I've dealt with. A big part of the problem is that their employees almost seem like ESL to start with, and they aren't knowledgeable about their own company -- many don't know there is a trade program or anything about it.[/QUOTE]

Careful with locking in the price too many times. You only have a limit of 3 copies of the same title and I think each time you lock in a price (no matter if you cancel or not) it uses up 1 copy.

[quote name='dino88']Careful with locking in the price too many times. You only have a limit of 3 copies of the same title and I think each time you lock in a price (no matter if you cancel or not) it uses up 1 copy.[/QUOTE]

They changed it, so if you lock-in and then cancel it no longer counts towards your quota. You just have to cancel the trade before it expires, because expired trades seem to still count. I've also been staggering my trades with other online companies just to maximize my potential. Worse comes to worse I didn't spend much of anything on the game, I'm willing to keep it if I have to.

The label they had me print out says its 1 lbs, but the games i submitted alone weigh more than that. Any idea how I get a higher postage amount? Sorry if this has bee posted already, didnt see it in the op.

[quote name='jacknicklson']1lb is a placeholder. UPS will bill them accordingly, just ship it[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for the quick response.

I got a big trade to send in, any tips in case a game is not accepted? Should I just resubmit all the games right now a 2nd time before the value goes down and just edit out any that were accepted? Don't know what I should do if any are not accepted. Maybe trade them to GS, TRU, or GC.

I think that Amazon has changed the ability to edit the quantity without changing the value. Used to be able to change quantity between 1, 2, or 3 and each copy would be valued at whatever the original trade value was.

I just tried changing the quantity for a trade from 2 units to 3 and my trade value decreased from $24.50 per unit to $20 per (which is the current value.) I could kick myself for not resubmitting the other day when I ordered an extra copy to flip. Apparently I cost myself $5 because Amazon has changed. #-o

[quote name='J7.']I got a big trade to send in, any tips in case a game is not accepted? Should I just resubmit all the games right now a 2nd time before the value goes down and just edit out any that were accepted? Don't know what I should do if any are not accepted. Maybe trade them to GS, TRU, or GC.[/QUOTE]

The problem is you won't get them back in anything close to enough time to resubmit if you lock that in now. The two times I've had games rejected it was close to a month turnaround from when I mailed them to when I got them back.

You also can't edit stuff out if any values have changes (or they will all drop)...

[quote name='Agnutter']I think that Amazon has changed the ability to edit the quantity without changing the value. Used to be able to change quantity between 1, 2, or 3 and each copy would be valued at whatever the original trade value was.

I just tried changing the quantity for a trade from 2 units to 3 and my trade value decreased from $24.50 per unit to $20 per (which is the current value.) I could kick myself for not resubmitting the other day when I ordered an extra copy to flip. Apparently I cost myself $5 because Amazon has changed. #-o[/QUOTE]

Um, this changed like 2-3 months ago. You used to be able to increase (or decrease) the quantity of any game and still have the same value. Now, apparently, even if you only change the quantity of a game that didn't change in value, the others will change if they have gone down. But it's been that way for a while.

I'm sending in my first games in a while. The first one I sent in I left off a game of the 2 I had in the order because I couldn't get a hold of it, and the other had dropped from like $22 to $12 in the mean time. So no way did I want to mess with editing that order. Hopefully it goes through as before (they'll keep sending me reminders every day that it is not complete but the credit for the 1 will still be deposited). My second trade is full of near-mint games so there had better be no problems there. Later I'll have one with a hole punched in the UPC - it will be interesting to see how they handle that. Plus I have one with a HWV cover that I am going to go for it on - if they want to pay to send it back to me that's no big deal.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Got my first denial. They claimed incorrect item. What should I do? I have pictures of everything. Just resubmit? The TIV is the same[/QUOTE]

Move on.

I've decided to stop trading with NorAm.

They are doing this more and more.

On top of that, they are selling used games as NEW to unsuspecting people.

[quote name='jacknicklson']1lb is a placeholder. UPS will bill them accordingly, just ship it[/QUOTE]

looks good, thanks.

[quote name='confoosious']
On top of that, they are selling used games as NEW to unsuspecting people.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if it could be us CAGs who flip in new games for a quick profit straight out of Amazon's shipping box that is contributing to that. I mean, NorAm is going to get these games (in practically brand new condition, minus the shrink wrap for those of us who bother to remove them), then re-sell them as NEW since they look mint and new and are probably new if we're just sending them in as flips.

On the other hand, if we send in games that are genuinely used (we bought them, played them, game and manual show signs of being used), then no way can NorAm still re-package them as NEW. You can re-condition a game disc, but you can't take the thumbed-through marks out of a game manual...

[quote name='estofan']I wonder if it could be us CAGs who flip in new games for a quick profit straight out of Amazon's shipping box that is contributing to that. I mean, NorAm is going to get these games (in practically brand new condition, minus the shrink wrap for those of us who bother to remove them), then re-sell them as NEW since they look mint and new and are probably new if we're just sending them in as flips.

On the other hand, if we send in games that are genuinely used (we bought them, played them, game and manual show signs of being used), then no way can NorAm still re-package them as NEW. You can re-condition a game disc, but you can't take the thumbed-through marks out of a game manual...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm sure they thought "this is new.. someone just flipped this.. just reshrink wrap it" but that doesn't mean it's new.

I always open my games before I ship flips. Just to verify that the disc is in there. Too many people steal from Target, etc.

[quote name='confoosious']Yeah, I'm sure they thought "this is new.. someone just flipped this.. just reshrink wrap it" but that doesn't mean it's new.

I always open my games before I ship flips. Just to verify that the disc is in there. Too many people steal from Target, etc.[/QUOTE]

And not to mention popping in the game for a quick spin before sending them out their way again. Games I normally wouldn't play (PSP Hanna Montana, 360 Terminator Salvation, etc.).

I just do small flips for some extra Amazon credit, and the next time I flip, I'm going to make sure I put some dents in the manual just so NorAm cannot sell it as NEW ;)

[quote name='estofan']

I just do small flips for some extra Amazon credit, and the next time I flip, I'm going to make sure I put some dents in the manual just so NorAm cannot sell it as NEW ;)[/QUOTE]

But then they'll just claim your item was "INCORRECT"

Gazelle is the way to go.

Got my "incorrect" item back today. It's the correct item. I think maybe they have a UPC database problem and their monkeys are too stupid to actually look at the game.

[quote name='confoosious']Got my "incorrect" item back today. It's the correct item. I think maybe they have a UPC database problem and their monkeys are too stupid to actually look at the game.[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, what was it?

I remember sending in a few Batman Arkham Asylum with different UPCs (Gamestop version vs regular) and they accepted both no problem.

I'm about to send in a bunch more, so I hope it all goes OK - though without a promo to worry about if they send one or two back it is no big deal.

[quote name='confoosious']Got my "incorrect" item back today. It's the correct item. I think maybe they have a UPC database problem and their monkeys are too stupid to actually look at the game.[/QUOTE]

How long did it take to get back to you?

I got it back yesterday so i think about 3 days. First class mail.

It was.... cloudy with a chance of meatballs... i actually played and finished it....

the issue was that it was the special packaging with the $10 free movie snacks so different upc. They're so stupid though. They can't just look at the box? even Toysrustrade in will do that.

I am pissed off at amazon trade in service now they sent back batman traded in most likely just because I bought it from gamestop and gamestop just had to but there name on the cover art uh.

I got my $22 in credit for them losing a game that was supposed to be returned to me. Saves me the hassle of getting a better copy and sending to them. The wait to get things resolved with Amazon is the worst part, but when they deliver, they come through.

I've had too many canceled orders (for my own preference) so I'm switching to a new account on Amazon with trade-ins. It'll give me a chance to get a few of the titles traded in that I had hit my max limit, and it'll cut the darn load time on my trade-in page. I had ordered so much stuff for flips that my Gold Box was full of games every day, but nothing I could make use of.

Despite the negativity of Amazon TIV, they actually worked out quite well for me. I locked in a trade of Dead Space Extraction at 31.25 a copy on Nov. 22. I bought them while GS had their BF sale and sent them in that Friday, the 27th. The UPS guys though had a problem and they didn't pick up until November 30th, effectively making my post-marked date a day later than it was supposed to be. They received the package just yesterday but gave me the 93.75 that was listed on my slip instead of the $20 that's listed for their TIV right now. Overall, I'm quite pleased.

Got another trade-in going for $42. We'll see if that comes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back