Official Best Buy YMMV Thread. Post all BB YMMV Clearances here.

bg2001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Post All Best Buy YMMV Deals Here.

[quote name='SDC']I work in a Best Buy, perhaps I can help.

Clearances at Best Buy are on a store-by-store basis. What doesn't sell in that particular store may eventually be put on clearance, but it is pretty YMMV. It isn't at all a chain-wide thing like Target.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adriley313']God Eater Burst at my Best Buy (Phoenix Camelback) was $20. Picked up a copy as i heard good things. Also Professor Layton and The D Box is $15[/QUOTE]

gods eater burst is $20 at every best buy...picked it up in DE last night

they also had 3rd Birthday for $20, which i passed on...still waiting for under $10

...and fist of the north star for 19.99...any word on this one?

[quote name='NHDrumline17']Just picked up the official Sony PS3 sound bar for $80. Good deal or is the quality bad?[/QUOTE]

Like the other guy said, better than any built in TV speaker, the lack of a sub kind of stinks, but not bad at all for $80.

[quote name='oni_saru_sensei']Saw Eternal Sonata ps3 for 19.99 at the Best Buy near the Galleria in Houston, Tx. They only had one copy left.

They also had a bunch of Folklore PS3 games for 19.99. As well as Super Street Fighter 4 PS3 (plenty of non-GH versions and a few GH versions) for 19.99. There were other games but these were the most memorable for me.

I 100% recommend Folklore! =D[/QUOTE]

Those are actually normal price now, they are usually in the "value" game section with the $19.99 sticker on them.

[quote name='HyundaiJVX']I spotted the Sony Dual Shock 3 MLB The Show edition on clearance for $31.99[/QUOTE]

They had this in my local BestBuy for 50% (comes out to $27). They also Had Halo Reach Limited Edition for $25.

Ontario, CA

They had some Wii clearances:
Monster Hunter Tri bundle (Classic Controller) $29.99
Golden Eye Bundle (Gold Classic Controller) $39.99
Some of those fishing/hunter simulation bundle things for like %50 off the original price.

Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos 360 was $14.99 (was $29.99). PS3 was $21.99 I think. Mediocre reviews but might be worth it at this price for those interested.

Went to my Best Buy. They got rid of the clearance games in exchange for about eight used titles, most of which were Alone in the Dark for $7.99, even though they still had the $4.99 sticker on them from when they were new. Good job, Best Buy.

anyone have any idea when Assassins Creed: Brotherhood CE is going to be clearance out? Kinda like Black ops Expensive edition was $15, came out Nov. 16th figured it might be about time.

anyone have any idea when Assassins Creed: Brotherhood CE is going to be clearance out? Kinda like Black ops Expensive edition was $15, came out Nov. 16th figured it might be about time.

It went down to $50 for awhile, lowest its been[quote name='Borellius']anyone have any idea when Assassins Creed: Brotherhood CE is going to be clearance out? Kinda like Black ops Expensive edition was $15, came out Nov. 16th figured it might be about time.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='foreinter']I saw Rockfish 3 game case pack for Xbox on clearance for $1.99. Not sure if it's a good price.[/QUOTE]

I got the 3-pack of PS3 game cases on clearance for only 99 cents. :cool: Better than the regular price of $2.99

The only difference between these cases and the cases used for PS3 games is that there is no Blu-ray logo or "PLAYSTATION 3" text embossed on the top of the case.

Does anyone have the SKU for Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition for 360? Saw a post about it last week but it looks like that thread got buried, wouldn't mind trying to hunt one up around me

[quote name='FairyLeviathan']Does anyone have the SKU for Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition for 360? Saw a post about it last week but it looks like that thread got buried, wouldn't mind trying to hunt one up around me

Just picked up last copy of Dragon Age II Signature Edition PS3 for $10 at the Berlin, MA location. Copies of the regular edition were still marked $40.

[quote name='FairyLeviathan']Does anyone have the SKU for Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition for 360? Saw a post about it last week but it looks like that thread got buried, wouldn't mind trying to hunt one up around me

Guys, I just found the deal of the century at my local Best Buy. Seriously, you can't beat this amazing price! :applause:

piccyfixdotcom-1316789671-81caf.JPG

VERY YMMV, though. :lol:

[quote name='EeK85']Guys, I just found the deal of the century at my local Best Buy. Seriously, you can't beat this amazing price! :applause:

VERY YMMV, though. :lol:[/QUOTE]
lol!

[quote name='EeK85']Guys, I just found the deal of the century at my local Best Buy. Seriously, you can't beat this amazing price! :applause:

I'm so jelly. Congrats on the find.

Well, it is the Complete Collection.:lol:

14lstjr.jpg

Anyone know when they drop the prices of the guides, my store has got like 6 AC Brotherhood hardcover guides, I'm hopin they penny out like the Halo Reach Guides I missed.

On that note I've seen sticker pricing errors before, I remember buying a copy of Kiki's Delivery Service back in the day and it just had 1's on the price. It rang up at 19.99. If the decimal point after the first two I would have tried to argue for 11.11 heh.

I wonder if I can get Target to pricematch...

[quote name='Link927']On that note I've seen sticker pricing errors before, I remember buying a copy of Kiki's Delivery Service back in the day and it just had 1's on the price. It rang up at 19.99. If the decimal point after the first two I would have tried to argue for 11.11 heh.[/QUOTE]

These prices from Best Buy are not errors, they do this to prevent selling before release date.

How good is Shadow of the Damned (360)....they have it on clearance at my BB. I might go back and pick it up.

edit: Picked up the last 2 copies for myself & a buddy @ $20 each. I thought they were moving but they are just remodeling, so they are clearing some items. I also picked up 2 Texas A&M Helmet Desk Caddy ($11/ea).

Picked up the last LittleBigPlanet 2 CE for $19.99. SKU is 1623758.

[quote name='stavros45']Just picked up last copy of Dragon Age II Signature Edition PS3 for $10 at the Berlin, MA location. Copies of the regular edition were still marked $40.[/QUOTE]

Do you happen to have the SKU?

[quote name='slowdive21'][quote name='professional_student']Picked up the last LittleBigPlanet 2 CE for $19.99. SKU is 1623758.[/QUOTE]

What!? When did those hit clearance?[/QUOTE]
No clue, honestly. I stumbled across it while looking for penny game guides. The shelf tag was printed 9/18.

I also saw 2x Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood :ps3: and Halo Reach:Legendary Edition :360: for $49.99 with shelf tags printed on 9/18 as well.

[quote name='professional_student']No clue, honestly. I stumbled across it while looking for penny game guides. The shelf tag was printed 9/18.

I also saw 2x Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood :ps3: and Halo Reach:Legendary Edition :360: for $49.99 with shelf tags printed on 9/18 as well.[/QUOTE]

That's cool about the Brotherhood CE. I just noticed GS had it for 59.99 today. I didn't see a change at BB but I will check tomorrow. I have to pick up some stuff any way.

asscreed bro ce for ps3 is $24.99. i bought it on Nov. 15. I bought the brotherhood ce for $25 at best buy and revelations w/ walmart armor for $39 at walmart that night.

however, the two in-game maps for the single player campaign is missing. the only dlc code is for the "officer" skin during multiplayer. That dlc code is still valid. When i spoke to the ubisoft csr, she said that they were sorry, but they can't give out dlc codes for the maps b/c the dlc codes no longer exist. The only way to get the maps is to buy the "da vinci" dlc from psn. I didn't buy the dlc pack, however.

I can confirm that the free ps3-exclusive dlc advertsed on every standard edition box is still available from psn. No code is necessary. Just dl it from the playstation store.

[quote name='slowdive21']You guys may want to check the price on the legendary edition. My store had about 20 of them a few days and now they are gone.[/QUOTE]

halo 3? halo reach?

[quote name='slowdive21']You guys may want to check the price on the legendary edition. My store had about 20 of them a few days and now they are gone.[/QUOTE]

Went 2 stores near me. there is no halo reach legendary edition... sigh

Does any one know ? how much the LE now?

hmm . . i really want this..

bread's done
Back