Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
USPS just delivered my copy of LR CE.  It looks to be in great condition.  Here's to hoping that everyone else can get their copies as well.

I was at a Target around 9:45AM to pick up FFXIII-3 and they only had three PS3 steelbooks on-hand, one in the display slot and two behind it.   Glad I didn't wait to go later in the week.

This one seems scarcer than Tomb Raider, which had 10+ copies when I went to Target on release day around the same time in the morning.

How was the packaging? Wat it cushioned?
Large box, the CE only took about a quarter of the space in it. The padding was crumpled packing paper, not particularly a lot, but it doesn't appear crushed either, so I think it was enough to prevent the game from moving around in the box. Also, I ordered with a copy of Dead Island for the free shipping which was to the side of the CE.

You know, when I picked up my Bravely Default CE from Gamestop I asked if they were still taking Symphonia LE preorders, to which he looked into and said that they were.
How many days ago was this? I might just have to try the same. Glad you posted.

Swung by Target at lunch & grabbed a PS3 steelbook copy of LR.  They hadn't even put them out yet, had to ask for it, so I have no idea how many they had.  

Trying to decide now if I want to sell the Cloud DLC that came with it to recoup some of the money (since I have the CE coming too) or if it's worth keeping.  Is there any other way to get it / unlock it?  

Large box, the CE only took about a quarter of the space in it. The padding was crumpled packing paper, not particularly a lot, but it doesn't appear crushed either, so I think it was enough to prevent the game from moving around in the box. Also, I ordered with a copy of Dead Island for the free shipping which was to the side of the CE.
Um did you guys get the Cloud Preorder DLC packed inside the package?

My two LR CEs and CE guide arrived. They were packaged well and came in perfect condition.

Trying to decide now if I want to sell the Cloud DLC that came with it to recoup some of the money (since I have the CE coming too) or if it's worth keeping. Is there any other way to get it / unlock it?
No other way to get the Cloud DLC other than the code. Wouldn't be surprised to see it sold in the store (PSN/Live) later on. It is a very good garb in the early game though. Anyway, CE guide came with a sheet that has one 'Art of War' code each for both Xbox and PS3.

They're not offering the preorder DLC anymore through the SE store. For a few moments it would attach itself with the CE last night but add $20 to the order. Now it doesn't even attach so it was truly preorders only

How many days ago was this? I might just have to try the same. Glad you posted.
Tried on my lunch break and they are no longer available. Feb. 7th is when I asked. Slightly disappointed that I didn't put in my preorder at that time, but oh well, nobody to blame but myself. :fridge:

Hit up one of the closest Targets to my work place during lunch. I can confirm as well that they only got 3 copies of each (3 for xbox 360 and 3 for ps3).

As expected it doesn't matter how many preorder cards the store sold. Looks like each store got a rather small allocation. I mean after all the reviews bashing the game what do you expect? Haters gonna hate! As for me, I love the Lightning Saga. :D

Hit up one of the closest Targets to my work place during lunch. I can confirm as well that they only got 3 copies of each (3 for xbox 360 and 3 for ps3).

As expected it doesn't matter how many preorder cards the store sold. Looks like each store got a rather small allocation. I mean after all the reviews bashing the game what do you expect? Haters gonna hate! As for me, I love the Lightning Saga. :D
I went to my Target and they had 2 copies left, but alas I apparently left my gift card at home. I will check back tomorrow during lunch and if they happen to still have one I will probably snatch it up. I really enjoy the FFXIII series as well! ;)

I went to my Target and they had 2 copies left, but alas I apparently left my gift card at home. I will check back tomorrow during lunch and if they happen to still have one I will probably snatch it up. I really enjoy the FFXIII series as well! ;)
you could have just bought it anyway and brought the receipt back with the card to price adjust it, you are making 2 trips either way, you might as well have secured your copy while you were there

My two LR CEs and CE guide arrived. They were packaged well and came in perfect condition.

No other way to get the Cloud DLC other than the code. Wouldn't be surprised to see it sold in the store (PSN/Live) later on. It is a very good garb in the early game though. Anyway, CE guide came with a sheet that has one 'Art of War' code each for both Xbox and PS3.
Yeah, but I'm an idiot - completely forgot I already got the Cloud outfit code in my email from the CE preorder. :p So yeah, I'm gonna sell the one from the Target steelbook pickup. ;)

My CE & guide arrived as well, according to my wife. She says they both look perfect, so can't wait to get home & check them out! :D

Gotta say, DR did pretty good this time. One down, 2 to go... ;)

you could have just bought it anyway and brought the receipt back with the card to price adjust it, you are making 2 trips either way, you might as well have secured your copy while you were there
True, I have never really done anything like that so it didn't even cross my mind. If they are both gone tomorrow I will just wait for the price to drop drastically like the other games in the FFXIII series and be out one DVD sized steelbook. I'll keep that in mind as an option next time I forget my gift card though! Thanks!

Whew.  My buddy managed to snag me a steel.  Like everyone has said so far only 3 on each.  He had to work so he sent his sister to get it and they would only let her take 2 copies.  So yeah it looks like these are kind of limited.

One more comment to add about the Lightning Returns steelbook.  I remember earlier in this thread there was discussion as to whether that red "Only At Target" label on the slip cover is a sticker that can be removed, or whether it is part of the slip cover itself.

I am sad to report that it is in fact part of the slip cover, and is not removable.

One more comment to add about the Lightning Returns steelbook. I remember earlier in this thread there was discussion as to whether that red "Only At Target" label on the slip cover is a sticker that can be removed, or whether it is part of the slip cover itself.

I am sad to report that it is in fact part of the slip cover, and is not removable.
Yeah, I actually commented on that to my wife while standing in line. I told her that I hate it when they screw up good artwork by slapping a corporate logo on it like that when they could have just put a sticker on the shrinkwrap instead. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

Tried on my lunch break and they are no longer available. Feb. 7th is when I asked. Slightly disappointed that I didn't put in my preorder at that time, but oh well, nobody to blame but myself. :fridge:
I'm fortunate in that I get to blame Digital River as well as myself (for being stupid enough to pre-order from Digital River).

I suppose I could try asking at my GameStop tonight. The worst they can tell me is no. (As opposed to Digital River, who told me my order will get cancelled and there's nothing I can do about it, no I need to talk to my credit card company because they can help, no they will send me a link this week, no they will send me a link *after* the game is released, no I just need to cancel and order it again somehow despite that not being an option on their website. :headache: )

I only saw the non steelbook PS3 version at Target (meaning I didn't see any non-steelbook 360 versions), but the SKU is different than the steelbook.  Picked up the 360 one first, then realized I have the whole series on the PS3, so went back at lunch and picked up the PS3 version (even though they still won't match on the shelf).

On my way to target. I was told it should be set aside, but this particular stores electronic dept gives me little hope.

Last one. Phew. And no, my preorder was NOT set aside. She said it should have been

I wonder if they will get more or if this was it. If this was it, I'm keeping mine sealed. It will be quite rare. I doubt there isn't more, though.

Looks like my CE will be here tomorrow.  Not a big deal though since I have a copy to play already from GS.  Got my regular guide and CE guide too.  :)

Noticed the Yuna DLC is on the MP.  I saw some auctions hitting $20+ for it.  The Tomb Raider DLC is also up for it.  The 2 garbs from Gamestop don't appear to be.  Speaking of which, this is why I love my gamestop because they take care of me :D

IMG_1311_zpse18fc6dc.jpg

This will go nicely with all my other FFXIII stuff :)

Stopped by Target to pick up some stuff and figured I'd check the clearance and games. No clearance and no LE steelbooks. Didn't even want it but I was curious if this was actually more scarce.

True, I have never really done anything like that so it didn't even cross my mind. If they are both gone tomorrow I will just wait for the price to drop drastically like the other games in the FFXIII series and be out one DVD sized steelbook. I'll keep that in mind as an option next time I forget my gift card though! Thanks!
you can do that with anything in store. if you know something is going on sale tomorrow and you are already there and want to secure your item just grab it and come in the next day with your receipt, you have 14 days for a price adjustment and even more time for a swap payment method.

I'm jelly. Do you have the Lightning consoles? I definitely got some FFXIII collectibles as well: the two consoles, LE guides, steelbook, CE, Lightning figma, etc.
I have the white PS3. Still need the black one. I did get the 360 with the etched HD as well. Yeah I'm a huge fan I guess :D

This is kinda the right thread to ask this in, the LE Titanfall Controller, I'm seeing a bunch of different release dates and BB is already like sold out everywhere according to their website, does anyone know for sure when that was supposed to actually launch?

This is kinda the right thread to ask this in, the LE Titanfall Controller, I'm seeing a bunch of different release dates and BB is already like sold out everywhere according to their website, does anyone know for sure when that was supposed to actually launch?
I don't think BB is really sold out. They had February 11th as their release date and when stock didn't come in, the system stops taking preorders. Gamestop says 02/20 and most other retailers said 03/11. Amazon seems to be the only retailer that may be really sold out.

I have the white PS3. Still need the black one. I did get the 360 with the etched HD as well. Yeah I'm a huge fan I guess :D
Was it you that posted the collection pic a while back that had nearly everything FFXIII known to man, US & Japanese? If so, I'd love to see an updated pic with your new stuff included. Makes me feel more sane. ;)

got my LR CE today in flawless condition. i have to say so far every package ive gotten from digital river has been in outstanding condition. wish i could say the same about my bravely default ce. thanks amazon for the bubble mailer

I don't think BB is really sold out. They had February 11th as their release date and when stock didn't come in, the system stops taking preorders. Gamestop says 02/20 and most other retailers said 03/11. Amazon seems to be the only retailer that may be really sold out.
That's kinda what I was thinking, but some people were saying they actually got emails for pick ups today at BB and some people got theirs in the mail already from the Microsoft Store, it just kinda seems like the release date for this is a mess, hope it all gets figured out and I can get my hands on one since they are already going for more on eBay and I don't want to pay above the $65

I'm pretty sure they said the controller will launch along side the game on March 11th, 2013. It does indeed state March 11th on the Microsoft Store page which was actually the first website that allowed preorders. As bojay1997 stated, Amazon is indeed sold out. The MS online store is also currently out of stock.

I know that GameStop.com is still taking preorders. Keep in mind that the MS store does state that the controller will come in limited quantities. Obviously we don't know how limited it will be until the actual release.

I'm jelly. Do you have the Lightning consoles? I definitely got some FFXIII collectibles as well: the two consoles, LE guides, steelbook, CE, Lightning figma, etc.
They made Final Fantasy XIII figmas? That would seem to compete with their own (kinda crappy) Play Arts Kai lines, when did this happen?

I'm pretty sure they said the controller will launch along side the game on March 11th, 2013. It does indeed state March 11th on the Microsoft Store page which was actually the first website that allowed preorders. As bojay1997 stated, Amazon is indeed sold out. The MS online store is also currently out of stock.

I know that GameStop.com is still taking preorders. Keep in mind that the MS store does state that the controller will come in limited quantities. Obviously we don't know how limited it will be until the actual release.
Yeah, I saw that they had the release date at March 11 there, and Turtle Beach has that for the headset as well. It makes sense to launch along the game but I was just making sure, thanks!

i preordered mine a few days ago at newegg with the 15 dolla giftcard

still in stock

idk if it still comes with gc

They made Final Fantasy XIII figmas? That would seem to compete with their own (kinda crappy) Play Arts Kai lines, when did this happen?
That was my mistake. I called it a figma because it is posable. You are correct that all of them are part of the Play Arts Kai line. To be fair, figmas don't have that great of detail either.

That's kinda what I was thinking, but some people were saying they actually got emails for pick ups today at BB and some people got theirs in the mail already from the Microsoft Store, it just kinda seems like the release date for this is a mess, hope it all gets figured out and I can get my hands on one since they are already going for more on eBay and I don't want to pay above the $65
I'm starting to rethink my comments on this. I just checked and my two local stores are showing the controller in stock while other area stores show unavailable. I am going to stop by after work and see if they really have them in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back