Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
More Collector's Edition should be like this. A premium artbook, steelbook, sountrack, and game for $79.99. Will only cost me $4 to upgrade over the standard edition after GCU at Best Buy. :mrgreen:
As much as I love From and Demon/Dark souls, $20 extra is a lot for what you get here. Dark Souls 1 basically had this exact some amount of stuff, and was free for pre-ordering. Is it really $80 for this? The soundtrack is digital, which to most people, is basically nothing, and the "premium" art book is what a lot of companies are giving out for pre-orders now :(

I'm probably getting it anyway, but it seems rather lame in comparison to other stuff to me. I love steelbooks though:/

[quote name="Potatoeman" post="12103373" timestamp="1411016125"]As much as I love From and Demon/Dark souls, $20 extra is a lot for what you get here. Dark Souls 1 basically had this exact some amount of stuff, and was free for pre-ordering. Is it really $80 for this? The soundtrack is digital, which to most people, is basically nothing, and the "premium" art book is what a lot of companies are giving out for pre-orders now :(
I'm probably getting it anyway, but it seems rather lame in comparison to other stuff to me. I love steelbooks though:/[/quote]
The steelbook has me.

Without GCU I most likely would not bite.

Yeah...same here, keeping an eye on Amazon every now and then to check. They have it as a listing but no preorder option yet. 

The more I wait, the less I care about the release of Bloodborne. Don't release an advertisement saying "pre-order now" if you can't pre-order now. Idiots... :twoguns:

That Bloodborne CE is hitting ALL the right buttons. Having "FROM SOFTWARE" in the image is probably causing a lot of that, but STILL... do want...

As much as I love From and Demon/Dark souls, $20 extra is a lot for what you get here. Dark Souls 1 basically had this exact some amount of stuff, and was free for pre-ordering. Is it really $80 for this? The soundtrack is digital, which to most people, is basically nothing, and the "premium" art book is what a lot of companies are giving out for pre-orders now :(

I'm probably getting it anyway, but it seems rather lame in comparison to other stuff to me. I love steelbooks though:/

I'm 100% A-OK with a digital soundtrack. Drop it on the NAS and it's all the same. As long as the soundtrack is a complete one. That's where I get ticked off sometimes when bundled music is only half the tracks or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back