Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just now able to place a new order for the LE with Expedited shipping and canceled my old one just now that had the standard shipping. So expedited shipping is showing up now if anyone who was forced to select standard shipping want to place a new order with the expedited shipping

The Batmobile edition is still in stock to just placed a order a minute ago until i decide which version i wana keep
Again, how can you tell what shipping speed is applied to your preorder from the order details? I don't want to do what you did unless I'm sure the first preorder had Standard shipping selected.

Same here, PS4 Batmobile version ordered from the mobile app, still not showing available through my (desktop) web browser.

Thanks for the heads up!

I don't think there a way cause it not on any emails or in the order history
Since I used a $25 certificate, I don't really feel comfortable reordering an LE and canceling the first preorder. I'll try my luck at having the shipping speed changed to Expedited over the phone; if I can't (which I highly doubt), then I don't mind waiting a bit longer to play the game.

My bestbuy account seems fubar'd now. I tried doing the mobile thing and now I can't even log in. I've reset my password twice and it says its changed but then when it asks for it again it won't log me in.

i used a GC to purchase the batmobile edition, what will happen if they try to add on tax later but there's not enough money left on the GC? Will they just cancel the order?

i used a GC to purchase the batmobile edition, what will happen if they try to add on tax later but there's not enough money left on the GC? Will they just cancel the order?
yea cause since it require the full amount if there not enough on it then it won't past the authorization charge and be canceled followed by a problem with payment email

I just hope Best Buy gets the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate CE listed soon.  I don't recall seeing anywhere that it would be limited to only certain retailers.  Gamestop is only taking preorders for it through their online store and not in-store.  Grumble.

I just hope Best Buy gets the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate CE listed soon. I don't recall seeing anywhere that it would be limited to only certain retailers. Gamestop is only taking preorders for it through their online store and not in-store. Grumble.
I just hope Best Buy gets the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate CE listed soon. I don't recall seeing anywhere that it would be limited to only certain retailers. Gamestop is only taking preorders for it through their online store and not in-store. Grumble.
amazon is taking preorders

I am pleasantly surprised to see the Xbox One Batman Batmobile edition is still available. Hopefully that means they got a lot of them reserved and folks can get them.

amazon is taking preorders
Yup, already got one in there as my backup. Hoping to get it with GCU at Best Buy so I can cancel the Amazon order.

I am pleasantly surprised to see the Xbox One Batman Batmobile edition is still available. Hopefully that means they got a lot of them reserved and folks can get them.

Yup, already got one in there as my backup. Hoping to get it with GCU at Best Buy so I can cancel the Amazon order.
no i was referring to amazon with monster hunter 4 ultimate collectors edition lol

The PS4 version is confirmed to be sold out. Their system kept giving me an error when I tried checking out before so I never did get one, but it's probably for the best anyway. Hopefully most / all that wanted this got their orders in!

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition It seems interested in the NBA 2k14, but on second thought used to be this month's been spending too much :)
What is up with all the posts like this recently? New accounts posting bad deals as well as nonsense like this or just things like "great deal" or "thanks guy". Also seems to be an image in their posts that doesn't show up. I've seen like 3 or 4 of these guys just today.

Awesome. Got one on Xbox One Batmobile version and will cancel the PS4 LE. It's absolutely absurd we have to scrounge around for these when the game comes out in June 2015... At least the Destiny rush was near the time of release.

no i was referring to amazon with monster hunter 4 ultimate collectors edition lol
Yup, I know. Sorry if the comment above it about the Batman edition confused it. Two conversations going at once! I do have a MH4U CE preorder in at Amazon as my backup while hoping for a GCU purchase at Best Buy ;)

What is up with all the posts like this recently? New accounts posting bad deals as well as nonsense like this or just things like "great deal" or "thanks guy". Also seems to be an image in their posts that doesn't show up. I've seen like 3 or 4 of these guys just today.
Maybe it's people with new accounts trying to build up post counts for something.

Maybe it's people with new accounts trying to build up post counts for something.
naw I know the couple accounts he talking about and they been writing the same exact way to and the accounts were made within single days of each other my guess is a big ass troll

Well that was a massive fuck up for me. Best Buy site when complete fubar'd for my account. It decided that my password from 8 years ago was suddenly not secure enough. It made me make a new one but every time I'd change it it wouldn't then work at check out.

For some reason I also got like 8 verifcation code e-mails from bestbuy even though it never asked me fora verification code when changing passwords. I had the PS4 version in my cart for like 30 min. Used my cell phone, firefox and IE and nothing was work. I guess hold out for Amazon. Kind of pisses me off that I pay for GCU and couldn't use it. I'll keep an eye on Madden and other trade in deals and just trade the shit out of all that to make up for this.

Decided against getting a Batmobile edition for Xbox One in addition to my PS4 LE.  Even after trading the game in for $40 release week I'd still be at $200 for all the content which is a little too rich for my blood.

Not right away. They should email you if there is a billing issue and you will have 3 days to call in and update the payment method.

Not right away. They should email you if there is a billing issue and you will have 3 days to call in and update the payment method.
This guy knows whats up. When Best Buy charged me for three xbox ones (on launch day), my credit card company marked it as fraud. I was able to resolve it and Best Buy still came through with my order.

Decided against getting a Batmobile edition for Xbox One in addition to my PS4 LE. Even after trading the game in for $40 release week I'd still be at $200 for all the content which is a little too rich for my blood.
I ended up just ordering the PS4 LE as well. I have no doubt that the Batmobile sequences will be fun - but I am just not a huge fan of the design. Now, if it had LED lighting or something else other than "transforming" I might have taken the jump. However, I got a decent Batman statue plus artbook, Steel Book, etc. for an extra 30 bucks. Couldn't really justify the extra 80 on top of that for the Batmobile (maybe if it had come with the Batman statue AND the Batmobile ...)

I feel like the Limited Edition for AK will be extremely easy to find post launch and wind up on sale cheap. I just can't bite on all the LE's and CE's anymore, this stuff is getting insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back