Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
What is up with all the posts like this recently? New accounts posting bad deals as well as nonsense like this or just things like "great deal" or "thanks guy". Also seems to be an image in their posts that doesn't show up. I've seen like 3 or 4 of these guys just today.
They're like the Mexicans of CAG. They sneak in and lower the overall standard of the content.

Oh no, I went there... :D/

Some of us just call them slickdealers though.

Still annoyed with Best Buy. The password system still isn't working. I've used two computers and laptop and they just keep spitting the same delete your browsing history and cookies. Looking at the forums it seems like it is happening to alot of people who were suddenly forced to change passwords.

And now even the password reset says :We're sorry. We cannot provide password assistance at this time because our system is down. Please try again later"

Obviously something is wrong on their end - hopefully they figure it out because I can't even order a normal game now.

Just pre-ordered ps4 batman arkham knight batmobile version for in-store pickup, Not sure if it'll hold since they said it was shipping only.

Just pre-ordered ps4 batman arkham knight batmobile version for in-store pickup, Not sure if it'll hold since they said it was shipping only.
Was it not available for shipping when you placed your order? I just wonder why you would pick in-store pickup otherwise.

Bestbuy site hates me the last two days.

Trying to check out I kept getting an error where it said it needed to dump my shopping cart.

Then Something went wrong when processing your request. Please refresh the page

Then we are experiencing a hiccup (it actually said hiccup) please try again later

I had to checkout as a guest since password help is still down (according to the site when you try to reset passwords) and my account is still fubar'd (like what appears many others on the forums the last few days).

So I finally manage to checkout as a guest after multiple failed attempts - but I don't get an email.

I go through it all again with tons of errors and submit but save the page with the order number.

Still no e-mail.

So I either have zero if the site is just erroring the hell out, two if it just isn't sending e-mails, or like 2 dozen from  trying to checkout 20+ times and having to redo it because it errored, emptied cart, etc.

After multiple errors in logging in and getting the thing tossed out of my cart... finally ordered a PS4 batmobile edition for in store pick up. They really need to get their ducks in a row before posting these rather than making us panic, order what we can get a hold of, realize they're putting them back up, cancel orders, re-order... blah. No email confirmation yet but the whole site seems screwed up.

Was it not available for shipping when you placed your order? I just wonder why you would pick in-store pickup otherwise.
Does Best Buy standard shipping normally get the game to you on release day? If it does I'll probably leave my order on ship to home, if not I'll call to get it changed to in-store pickup. If I'm pre-ordering a game nearly a year in advance I'd like to get it on release day.

Does Best Buy standard shipping normally get the game to you on release day? If it does I'll probably leave my order on ship to home, if not I'll call to get it changed to in-store pickup. If I'm pre-ordering a game nearly a year in advance I'd like to get it on release day.
i believe you have to get expedited to have it guaranteed release day shipping. standard shipping most likely won't be release day.

After hours of trying, I could check all the way and now says Batmobile for PS4 is sold out...ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Both XBone and PS4 now soldout at BB.

After hours of trying, I could check all the way and now says Batmobile for PS4 is sold out...ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Both XBone and PS4 now soldout at BB.
it still shows up as being able to preorder for in store pickup for me. i just put in an order in less than 5 minutes ago. it was definitely a pain though. i have no confidence that the order really did process, although i did keep the best buy order number confirmation.

Trying to order a PS4 Batmobile Edition for store pickup, which I prefer to the shipping-only option I ordered yesterday, but there is something wrong with BB's website. I can't log into my account or checkout as a guest.

it still shows up as being able to preorder for in store pickup for me. i just put in an order in less than 5 minutes ago. it was definitely a pain though. i have no confidence that the order really did process, although i did keep the best buy order number confirmation.
Still sold out for me, tried several different stores for pick-up. System running smoothly for me now, except being sold out

Trying to order a PS4 Batmobile Edition for store pickup, which I prefer to the shipping-only option I ordered yesterday, but there is something wrong with BB's website. I can't log into my account or checkout as a guest.
Yeah, it's not just you. I want to check if my Arkham Knight LE preorder had the sales tax applied, and while I was able to log in to my account, I couldn't search for the order.

Yeah, it's not just you. I want to check if my Arkham Knight LE preorder had the sales tax applied, and while I was able to log in to my account, I couldn't search for the order.
Yea my order history won't load either so seems like a site issue. Maybe updating or maintenance.

Now I'm able to log into my account and go through checkout, but when I submit the final order, it says "sold out". So it must be sold out now.

"I absolutely hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the fact that you didn’t receive a confirmation email, nor did you receive a payment authorization, means that the order did not process and complete. So while this is what was supposed to happen since in-store pickup shouldn’t have been an option, I’m terribly sorry that you were under the impression that you secured the pre-order"

So looks like none of the people who preordered last night/this morning are getting it.

Bestbuy shit all over itself. Log-in/Password system still all messed up and tons of cancelled preorders.

oddly enough i was able to get instore pickup and can now see it in my recent orders page.  there is even an authorization on my CC.  interesting...  i'm sure it'll get cancelled.

"I absolutely hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the fact that you didn’t receive a confirmation email, nor did you receive a payment authorization, means that the order did not process and complete. So while this is what was supposed to happen since in-store pickup shouldn’t have been an option, I’m terribly sorry that you were under the impression that you secured the pre-order"

So looks like none of the people who preordered last night/this morning are getting it.

Bestbuy shit all over itself. Log-in/Password system still all messed up and tons of cancelled preorders.
Preordered this morning and received email confirmation and its still in my orders.

I just got my confirmation email from when I ordered at like 7 am. Well one of the confirmation. I should have a second later since I put in two orders because I couldn't tell if it worked or not. Of course I may have like 20 still from the way the site was going crazy this morning.

This last 24 hours has been a mess on bestbuy's site. Tax system is down, passwords and login is all messed up for a ton of people (including myself), things sold out are able to be bought and preordered, etc. Matt-BBY has a lot of work ahead of him trying to figure out what is going on. I have to think that is why they are ignoring most of the posts on the forums today. Don't know what is up with the passwords, orders, etc.

I am glad there is probably nothing else coming out today or tomorrow that I need to get. For people who can't log in, they now want you to send the moderators your phone number, address, best buy ID number, e-mail, and other information. I'm going to just wait it out another day or something until it seems the site is working. I will say once again - fuck Best Buy for everything getting fubar'd right when Batman PS4 goes on sale. Spent 40 minutes with it in my cart trying to log in and check out.

I'm trying to get a "Store pickup" order submitted for a Batmobile Edition and even though I can add to cart, go into checkout, and submit, it ends up giving me a message that the item sold out and was removed while my order was not completed.

I can still go back to the product page and do another lap though since it still shows as available for store pickup.  I was hoping maybe they changed their mind and were going to allow it, but the error message I keep getting says otherwise.  Shrug.  Guess I'll just have to hope for the best with the shipped order I got in.  I see it in my order history, so that's good news I suppose.

i'm happy with my $80 LE statue pre-order, even if I could order the batmobile I wouldn't.  I'm sure there are $100 batmobile toys you can buy on ebay, toysrus, amazon, etc but for some reason everyone here is going crazy because its part of some random game package.

LE is still up for sale too, $99 - $20 gcu - $10 RZ cert after pickup, get statue comic book art book and steelbook.

i'm happy with my $80 LE statue pre-order, even if I could order the batmobile I wouldn't. I'm sure there are $100 batmobile toys you can buy on ebay, toysrus, amazon, etc but for some reason everyone here is going crazy because its part of some random game package.
I gotz monez to burn!!!!!

Guys should I order the batmobile edition too? Are they going to be limited or valuable? Never really played the first two games :/ 

But I do like batman in general so any advice would be helpful.

When they take off the listing, it most likely is OOS.  That is what happened with the Destiny Ghost Edition.

The only difference is that Destiny's CE announcement was only 2 months ahead of it's release date.

BAK announced their CE's 9 months ahead.  

9 months ahead is a bit ridiculous to be sold out of something; surely they haven't started production yet or could allocate more units to be produced.

I'm gonna guess orders are cancelled and maybe free $5 or something. A rep later posted telling people that it was all good as long as you have a confirmation and thank you for preordering with Best Buy. That post is now deleted and another rep is saying all those orders should've never happened and they will get to the bottom of it lol.

I'm gonna guess orders are cancelled and maybe free $5 or something. A rep later posted telling people that it was all good as long as you have a confirmation and thank you for preordering with Best Buy. That post is now deleted and another rep is saying all those orders should've never happened and they will get to the bottom of it lol.
which orders?

what pisses me off about the batman edition is that the game isn't coming out for 9 months and it sells out in a few hours on amazon and bestbuy. This was one collectors edition I was looking forward to getting and I thought I was finally going to be able to get in on it.

what pisses me off about the batman edition is that the game isn't coming out for 9 months and it sells out in a few hours on amazon and bestbuy. This was one collectors edition I was looking forward to getting and I thought I was finally going to be able to get in on it.
I'm sure it will come back. Unlike most CEs, with nine months to go, there is plenty of time for them to produce additional copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back