Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't find my email for my X/X-2 CE shipment. I KNOW I got one, though. There is absolutely no way for me to dig up that tracking number now is there?

Maybe search your emails for keywords or see if the browser saved your tracking information if you searched for it manually

Mine showed up yesterday after not seeing any activity on status since the 13th. I figure since it came USPS that's why

I wouldn't worry till Friday or so :)
Well hopefully this is the case, still have yet to see it as of yesterday and today there is no update from both websites.

Edit: On another note my Dark Souls Black Armored Edition arrived that I ordered Monday from Amazon. Amazon is just a way better place to order things than Square Enix.

I was excited at first when I read that Amazon was now selling the FFXIV CE - then I realized:

A) I'm paying the exact same price from Square anyway because I ordered a standard ed. copy along with it for the free shipping

B) Both of my Square orders so far have arrived in absolutely perfect condition, where the last few CE's I got from Amazon have been mauled

C) Square has been shipping my stuff very quickly with it arriving either on launch day or the day after

So I don't really have an incentive to switch.  I guess I could always get my wife's standard ed. copy at BB if I went with Amazon -  but I don't think it's worth the $4.80 I would save on it (since I'd pay tax at BB) to very likely receive a damaged CE from Amazon.  

Speaking of which - I'm kinda wishing I had locked in a BlazBlue CE at GS when I had the chance, to be able to just pick it up in store.  Since I can't, of the remaining retailers who has the best shipping track record?  I don't think I've ever ordered a CE from either NewEgg or Wal-Mart...

I got off the Phone with DR just a little bit ago about my FF X/X-2 CE.

The only really reason I called is because USPS and http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/ have two different status on them. I started off by calling my local USPS because http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/ says that they have accepted it. Well USPS says that they have not at all and according to their website it shows that. I end up calling DR, and I gave the lady all my information and she was like well you need to wait 7-14 business days,. I was nice to her the entire time, so I just asked for her manager. Waited for 15 minuets and she was transferring me and hung up on me . I call back and tell the new person that someone hung up on me and I would like to speak to their manager. She transfers me there and right away I am talking to him.

It comes down to the fact that he refunded my shipping cost, which really is not that much. Total $6.50 and said that he is going to submit a ticket to their distributing facility and that I should hear someone back within 3-5 business days. I have other games that I can play in the mean time but it just bothers me that the two different websites say something different. I have even received two packages from Amazon this week that I ordered Monday, those being Dark Souls 2 and inFamous (Which is confirmed for tomorrow).(I do have prime though.)

I stated my problem or a little more information in a few posts back

Pikupstyks, on 19 Mar 2014 - 1:29 PM, said:

I still have not received my FF X/X-2 CE. I got a tracking # from them on the 14th. I have used:

http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

The last known event was on 3/17/2014 and it was Accepted by USPS in the town I live in. I use the tracking # on USPS website and it says their last event was 3/14/2014 as departing shipping partner facility. I have never had this problem in my life with a package, what is the deal ?

Update Edit: Called Newgistics and they have amazing CS, not going to lie this lady was amazing. She said that my USPS has revived it and gave me the Container ID to reference my package with. She also said that there are 20 items in that Container and that 2 of those items were scanned in on the 18th and delivered and it looks as though that other items from that container are being scanned in today. Now I just need to call USPS, but I might just wait another day since she said they just started to scan the others in today. That is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders to be honest.

I got off the Phone with DR just a little bit ago about my FF X/X-2 CE.

The only really reason I called is because USPS and http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/ have two different status on them. I started off by calling my local USPS because http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/ says that they have accepted it. Well USPS says that they have not at all and according to their website it shows that. I end up calling DR, and I gave the lady all my information and she was like well you need to wait 7-14 business days,. I was nice to her the entire time, so I just asked for her manager. Waited for 15 minuets and she was transferring me and hung up on me . I call back and tell the new person that someone hung up on me and I would like to speak to their manager. She transfers me there and right away I am talking to him.

It comes down to the fact that he refunded my shipping cost, which really is not that much. Total $6.50 and said that he is going to submit a ticket to their distributing facility and that I should hear someone back within 3-5 business days. I have other games that I can play in the mean time but it just bothers me that the two different websites say something different. I have even received two packages from Amazon this week that I ordered Monday, those being Dark Souls 2 and inFamous (Which is confirmed for tomorrow).(I do have prime though.)

I stated my problem or a little more information in a few posts back

Update Edit: Called Newgistics and they have amazing CS, not going to lie this lady was amazing. She said that my USPS has revived it and gave me the Container ID to reference my package with. She also said that there are 20 items in that Container and that 2 of those items were scanned in on the 18th and delivered and it looks as though that other items from that container are being scanned in today. Now I just need to call USPS, but I might just wait another day since she said they just started to scan the others in today. That is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders to be honest.
If its not showing at your local PO its not worth the hassle of calling it.

Newgistics is a middle man. They pick up the packages from DR, wrap up a load of them on a pallete or stick them in a big bag, and put a barcode on it that represents the everything inside to them. The USPS has no way of knowing or tracking what is inside until newgistics, or another middle man, drops it off at the Postal facility, they open the bag or wrap themselves, and scan it into their system.

Well, got my X/X-2 CE. This thing is a really weird design and seems quite flimsy. I don't think it was worth the asking price, but it's here and undamaged; so that's about as much as I could hope for.

Well, got my X/X-2 CE. This thing is a really weird design and seems quite flimsy. I don't think it was worth the asking price, but it's here and undamaged; so that's about as much as I could hope for.
I was thinking the same thing until my baby started getting all into the pictures in the book and the soundtrack. Now it's worth it just for that, she made me proud * sniff*

Are the codes for the 4 vests for Infamous: Second Son included in the game packaging?

I thought that all first wave copies would have them; but shortly after my AZ copy shipped I received an e-mail with a PSN code. Is that for the vests?

Man wish i preordered second son CE Now im left with the LE. Wonder why they only have so much stock for the CE considering that the pins and the beanie can easily be produced as compared to statues

I was able to get the songs onto my PC with the disc in my PS4. There's some option to "download" from the extras menu. I guess if both devices are on the same network I just had to enter the IP address of the PS4 which was 192.168.1.12:9999 in my case, and I was able to download the 5 zip files. Not sure if that helps anyone but... interesting feature.

Not sure why 95% of the songs are from X and nothing from X-2... I was hoping to get Real Emotion on there if anything.
Don't leave us hanging! Need some more details on this, I searched all the settings and found nothing.

Swear this is just my lucky week. Somehow when dealing with the previous Infamous Second Son CE issue (The shipping getting delayed), my address also defaulted to my last one...which is more than 5 hours away...

mine has shipped also and want to show my cheapass powers

Final Fantasy X / X2 HD Collector's Edition [PS3]
  • PLAYSTATION® 3
  • Boxed Shipment

$79.99

$79.99

FINAL FANTASY SERIES CLEAR TUMBLER CHOCOBO
  • Boxed Shipment

$9.99

$9.99

JUST CAUSE 2: AGENCY HOVERCRAFT [DLC]
  • DLC
  • Other

$0.99

$0.99

FINAL FANTASY SERIES CLEAR TUMBLER CACTUAR
  • Boxed Shipment

$9.99

$9.99

Sub-Total

$100.96

Shipping

$0.00

Tax

$5.55

Total

$106.51

[quote name="SilverPrince" post="11628908" timestamp="1395374423"]Don't leave us hanging! Need some more details on this, I searched all the settings and found nothing.[/quote]

You have to press pop-up menu, go to extras and click on Download. It'll give you an IP address that you can enter into the URL bar on your computer. Make sure you dont shut off your playstation until the downloads are finished on the computer.

Yeah, title selection is king in my book, so I won't buy a game I don't want (unless it's part of a series that I already buy, but that's a slightly different sickness. Lol)

Anyone know a possible quantity for the FFX 2 CE from square? I had a feeling it wouldn't sell out and sure enough it's still fully available.

is the Diablo 3 expansion CE worth pre-ordering ? or should I wait for a price drop?
I don't believe any blizzard CE that was for an expansion ever sold out. Every one that comes to mind was on a fire sale clearance with many still sitting on shelves today.

Anyone know a possible quantity for the FFX 2 CE from square? I had a feeling it wouldn't sell out and sure enough it's still fully available.
Durrr.... why do you care... Durrr... If you like it buy it... Durrr.... You must be a reseller... Durr...

Anyone knows if bestbuy or target will be getting the infamous second sun collectors edition in store??
No B&M stores in my area received any; I checked WM, BB, Kmart and Target. GS had some but of course they are held for preorders.

Sorry if this has been asked before but does the Square Enix store ever restock? The Drakengard 3 set was sold out before I knew it existed. 

Thanks. Just got my trade in credit too and I'll go for this seeing as someone pointed out that they aren't widely available in b&m stores. Getting $10 off the CE from the promo softens the blow too as they normally exclude them from promotions so I'll be happy to pay $70 plus tax.

Sorry if this has been asked before but does the Square Enix store ever restock? The Drakengard 3 set was sold out before I knew it existed.
Yeah they do, but its hit or miss. In particular with the D3 CE if you keep checking back periodically throughout the day you may be able to snag one. I was able to do so for a friend, but it was sold out immediately after.

A note about Digital River/ SQ Enix fulfillment since there is a lot of speculation here that's wrong.  Because of all the talk about DR not holding on to collector's edition if it's ordered with backordered items....I cancelled an order with FFXIII Collector's Edition I had that I placed with a Tonberry Plush (which said was available at the time but their website was wrong).  So.....I ordered the Collector's edition a month back with some soundtrack and that got delivered fine.....and yesterday I get a shipping notice for the order with the tonberry plush saying they "couldn't stop the shipment in time despite the cancellation request" hah.  So I guess I'll end up with 1 extra Collector's Edition.....just want people to know it's not completely true in them not holding the items to fulfill orders.

My Final Fantasy X/X-2 is lost in translation right now. Newgistics says that they shipped it to my local USPS and my local USPS says they don't have it. My local USPS says that sometimes they say they send things and they really don't and its probably still at their warehouse and to just wait 5-7 days, or maybe they shipped it somewhere else on accident but it will eventually be fixed in the long run.

Wonderful.............................................. it was shipped out on the 13th, still no CE. I also asked if I could change my shipping on my Drakengard CE so that this would not happen again, but they said I could not do that after it was already submitted.

Just wondering if anyone has received any email updates from Target.com when they had The Witch and the Hundred Knight priced at $19.99.  I'm certain the Amazon match orders will be fine but won't be surprised if Target pulls some cancelation bullshit months after the orders were placed.

Just wondering if anyone has received any email updates from Target.com when they had The Witch and the Hundred Knight priced at $19.99. I'm certain the Amazon match orders will be fine but won't be surprised if Target pulls some cancelation bullshit months after the orders were placed.
Yeah, pretty much everyone from the J-RPG thread got cancellation notices. Don't hold your breath on it.

My Final Fantasy X/X-2 is lost in translation right now. Newgistics says that they shipped it to my local USPS and my local USPS says they don't have it. My local USPS says that sometimes they say they send things and they really don't and its probably still at their warehouse and to just wait 5-7 days, or maybe they shipped it somewhere else on accident but it will eventually be fixed in the long run.

Wonderful.............................................. it was shipped out on the 13th, still no CE. I also asked if I could change my shipping on my Drakengard CE so that this would not happen again, but they said I could not do that after it was already submitted.
I would give it a few more days before you go into ultra freak out mode. Newgistics doesn't typically update the tracking so I don't rely on that to tell me where my package is. For instance, on both my LR CE and my FFX / X-2 CE it said it was handed over to USPS but the tracking never updated. I got my package a day or two after the official release date on both.

Since X / X-2 just came out on Tuesday, I would give it a few more days before filing disputes with your CC company to get your money back. Worst comes to worst just place another order.

Lady at best buy tried to give me someone else's infamous CE but I was nice enough to say I didn't preorder that version and just wanted the standard. It was the only CE they had too

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back