Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to press pop-up menu, go to extras and click on Download. It'll give you an IP address that you can enter into the URL bar on your computer. Make sure you dont shut off your playstation until the downloads are finished on the computer.
A little bit late, but thank you very much, good sir! I can now enjoy To Zanarkand on my MP3.

I'm suprised no one is mentioning if anyone is gonna pick up the/their BlazBlue:CP LE yet, besides all this Witch/100 Knight talk, which is alright, I'll wait and see if GS is gonna have it anytime by tomorrow or later. (Since stuff from Aksys does take a while to come in the stores. >_>)
Mine shipped from Amazon earlier.

And weird...they were sold out of the Standard like for the past few days, and the LE for the past 2 weeks (Instore was cutoff since like the beginning of the month). And it magically comes back in stock on release day? <_< I feel like they are trying to drum up non-existant hype over it.

Yeah, I know its weird and all, even the game wasn't street dated (this is at GS's online store though) and was available to sell as of 3/21 for some odd reason, though there was nothing in their stores to search for, but yeah, I hope for the best to try and pick it up if they have it early come open, if not, oh well, gotta wait. >_>

I need some well thought assistance on this.

The Dark Souls II CE is still available at almost every site, and I didn't open it just in case it became rare like the last one. Seeing as its been more than 2 weeks and its still available, can/should I just open it now? I REALLY wanna play it and can't afford to buy a basic copy. So, thoughts anyone? Thanks.
I don't think its gonna be rare. I didn't buy it for the same reason.

I don't think its gonna be rare. I didn't buy it for the same reason.
I bought it cause I like CEs. And this one looked awesome. I just wanted to snag my copy before it sold out, and didn't wanna open it in case it became rare. Especially when you can always rebuy the basic game and play it. Definitely not always the case the other way.

I got my Witch and Hundred Knights already today. They shipped it with 2 day priority from Texas to California. Label says they shipped mines on the 21st which was Friday.

Hey guys, so my amazon order for BB: CP says it is estimated delivery is Thursday but the tracking information says it is out for delivery. Is this usually what happens if you preorder a game from amazon because I know some place do release date delivery even if you pick a different shipping method (Im prime so it did the 2 day)

I just want to know if I should expect it on Thursday like it says or will it actually come today at some point? (If anyone knows that is)

Has nintendo ever said anything about the mario kart on Wiiu limited edition coming to north america? Its due in like a month.

well my infamous second son CE came in today from gamestop. it was unfortunately shipped in a large bubble mailer and received some obvious damage from shipment.

Has nintendo ever said anything about the mario kart on Wiiu limited edition coming to north america? Its due in like a month.
Nope. If it does come over, I suspect it will be through Gamestop again like the Zelda one. There are still over 60 days until release (05/30/14), so anything is possible.

Nope. If it does come over, I suspect it will be through Gamestop again like the Zelda one. There are still over 60 days until release (05/30/14), so anything is possible.
Ah I thought it came out next month.

When is the next nintendo direct? Maybe they will announce it then.

Does anyone know if Sniper Elite III has a planned PC release and whether the Collector's Edition is restricted only to PS4/X1?  It comes out a few days before my birthday and would be a nice treat.  

Well, it has a Steelbook, so I'm on board. I'll just wait to pick up the game until it's really cheap--not in a big ol' rush anyway.

Added the Wolfenstein Panzerhund Edition.

Debating this one.  I like the contents and stuff.  Might just wait for the game to go cheaper and get it then.

No tax for CA. Cheapest shipping option is $17 though.

Only 5,000 if these were made. Sort of the like how the Dead Space Dev Kit was handled.

I'm in cause I love alternate reality scifi crap. Having no game doesn't bother me. I got the Dead Space 3 SE and only just picked up the game recently for $10. $100 plus shipping is still steep though.

Not true. They don't take it out, but they did do a pending charge that eventually goes away to make sure funds are available. At least in my experiences.

Not true. They don't take it out, but they did do a pending charge that eventually goes away to make sure funds are available. At least in my experiences.
when you pay with paypal at digitalriver they take it immediately, credit cards have a pending charge but not paypal.

Yeah, definitely jumping on that Xillia 2 CE. I grabbed the import last year and had a blast with the improved battle system. Decided to jump on the Drakengard 3 CE again. Not much of a deal, but it adds the official soundtrack for $5 off. I'm still playing the import now, but the soundtrack is amazing. Same producer from Nier.

I like the Wolfenstein CE.

Not sure how strong the fanbase is. I'd still have to believe these will sell out.
I like it too. Probably won't sell out. If it included the game and I could get it at BB (20% gcu) it'd be an instant buy for me.

Drakengard 3 CE back in stock at the Square Enix website.
Sweet, thanks for letting us know. I manged to get one, also glad to see all 3 DLC pre-order bonuses are still included too.

Also Amazon has the standard copy for pre-order up, no bonuses though. http://www.amazon.com/Drakengard-3-PlayStation/dp/B00J6DLPLK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1395868307&sr=8-3&keywords=drakengard+3

when you pay digital river with paypal do they take the money out right away or when it ships?
Yes, using PayPal will take out the full amount. Use a card if you'd rather wait until its shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back