Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
I am at a loss. Still no FF X/X-2 CE, last shipping update was to my USPS from newgistics on the 17th and last update from my USPS was on the 14th. I call DR and they say allow 7-14 businesses days to receive your package if not then call back. I have to wait till the 1st of the month to do anything about this because they said they don't include Saturdays. Business days for mail are not on Saturdays anymore ? I ordered Drakenguard CE from them too when it was announced, after this I am never ordering from their website again, I rather pay inflated eBay costs on a CE than put up with these people. 

What should I do ? 

Not getting Xillia 2 CE either. I didn't get the first one, since I don't like prize figures. I almost didn't get Symphonia cause they weren't Nendo Petites.

Hmmm, perhaps I'm mistaken, but was the FF15 CE just recently added onto Amazon? I almost skipped out on it entirely due to Digital River awfulness. The content is same across both stores right? Seems like it from what I saw.

Yeah I think the ToX2 CE is a bit lacking... Tales of Symphonia CE items seemed nicer.

I am at a loss. Still no FF X/X-2 CE, last shipping update was to my USPS from newgistics on the 17th and last update from my USPS was on the 14th. I call DR and they say allow 7-14 businesses days to receive your package if not then call back. I have to wait till the 1st of the month to do anything about this because they said they don't include Saturdays. Business days for mail are not on Saturdays anymore ? I ordered Drakenguard CE from them too when it was announced, after this I am never ordering from their website again, I rather pay inflated eBay costs on a CE than put up with these people.

What should I do ?
See if you can file a claim with the USPS. Hopefully you have a tracking number, but you might have to guess or leave blank the shipper's address unless you know which fulfillment warehouse will be on the return label. Earlier this year I had a package (not from DR) stop posting delivery updates until I filed a claim. Turned out someone had set it aside somewhere and forgotten it, but filing the paperwork kicked 'em in the butt and they delivered it the next day.

I agree with you on DR -- Next time there's an exclusive CE from Namco I really want, I'm waiting and paying the Amazon reseller price. I think of it as a convenience fee for not having to deal with DR again. To me, that's worth a lot.

Bah, really dissapointed with the box of FF X/X2 HD CE as well, I'll probably will have to buy a case for it. >.<

Looks like Best Buy is out of stock for The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition for the Xbox One. PS4 is still available though. Hopefully more will come available at some point.

Looks like Best Buy is out of stock for The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition for the Xbox One. PS4 is still available though. Hopefully more will come available at some point.
This is why I put an order in for each as most CE seem to be more limited than in years past. If this game does well on PC then I believe this CE will be hard to get come launch.

Lol, I feel like I'm the only one who didn't receive their Witch yet copy :(
Don't feel bad, mine still stuck at Pending Fulfillment even though I've verified my information and an item I've purchased after the pre-order has shipped.

See if you can file a claim with the USPS. Hopefully you have a tracking number, but you might have to guess or leave blank the shipper's address unless you know which fulfillment warehouse will be on the return label. Earlier this year I had a package (not from DR) stop posting delivery updates until I filed a claim. Turned out someone had set it aside somewhere and forgotten it, but filing the paperwork kicked 'em in the butt and they delivered it the next day.

I agree with you on DR -- Next time there's an exclusive CE from Namco I really want, I'm waiting and paying the Amazon reseller price. I think of it as a convenience fee for not having to deal with DR again. To me, that's worth a lot.
I have a tracking number with it. I called Newgistics and they were pretty nice about helping me out, they made a case out of it and they were going to call their distributor and try to figure out what is going on with it. When I talked to the lady on the phone she said that DR usually does this when something like this happens and that the customer shouldn't have to do the leg work. I just told her DR insists that I have to wait 14 business days since it shipped to figure out what happened to the package. The lady also said that there were a few packages that were on my container ID that still have not been scanned and that is actually a good thing as it would help find it easier. She also said exactly what happened to your package has probably happened to mine.

Wow so FFXD release less than 2 weeks old and your CE as still bot delivered? Damn! That sucks! . Wonder why they still havent droped DR considering all the hassle they do to customers. They probably really cheap but still the bad PR is not doing well for them.

Wow so FFXD release less than 2 weeks old and your CE as still bot delivered? Damn! That sucks! . Wonder why they still havent droped DR considering all the hassle they do to customers. They probably really cheap but still the bad PR is not doing well for them.
Because of all the shit that goes with it, they are probably used to people just not ordering off their website for normal stuff. They also know that people will order exclusive CEs--DR or not. It's kind of a fuck you, deal with it kind of business model.

I ended up stopping TLoU about 2 hours in, so this would be really nice. I had just got done playing a bunch of PC games when it came out, so the ugly, muddy textures, locked 30, and shitty PS3 controller were just not doing it for me at the time. A PS4 version would be a far better experience. :D

Yeah is pretty frustrating to say the least. I mean I have things that I am playing right now to hold me over, as I buy a ton of games every month. The really sad part is since I received my shipping notification form DR on the 13th of March I have received four other games from two other suppliers (Amazon and NIS America) (Dark Souls 2, inFamous: Second Son, The Witch and the Hundred Knights CE, and Deception IV: Blood ties). They have came in the time that I have waited on my Final Fantasy X/X-2 CE, some of these orders were even placed after getting the shipping notification.

I just hope that I don't have any problem with my Drakenguard CE that I ordered from them, but I probably will. I am just going to resort to buying off re-sellers for CE from Square Enix from now on. I know I have to pay more but I am just not putting up with DR anymore after these two. This is my first order ever from DR too.....

I ended up stopping TLoU about 2 hours in, so this would be really nice. I had just got done playing a bunch of PC games when it came out, so the ugly, muddy textures, locked 30, and shitty PS3 controller were just not doing it for me at the time. A PS4 version would be a far better experience. :D
Lol C'mon man. You play a bunch of JRPG's yet complain about the best looking game of the generation?

Speaking of Drakengard 3, I guess their 5k units was just a way to get more orders in. For me, it's nice to know I have a limited run of an item rather than an unlimited. Especially on a game I enjoy.

Their 10th anniversary JP version is much more of a better collectors item, even if it's mainly just novels. Wish we got more physical items in the CE rather than costumes we can get for $3. The baby hat is just a small decoration and doesn't include any increase in stats.

Lol C'mon man. You play a bunch of JRPG's yet complain about the best looking game of the generation?
Haha, I see where you're going with this, but I have my reasons! Visuals definitely aren't everything, but with realistic looking games like that, they tend to matter when they look bad. I'd say that a lot of console JRPGs look way better than TLoU because they stay within the confines of their abilities. Last of Us was more graphically advanced than the system could really handle, so they had to scale back the resolution--among other things--and it ended up having a very muddy look. The frame rate also matters far more in a game like that than it does in a JRPG. I just tend to be harsher on games that go for an extremely realistic look with a focus on visuals. They are making that a focal point, so it really needs to hold up.

As an aside, I really can't call that the best looking game of the gen. I'm not sure I have an alternative in mind for what is, but the 'muddiness' of the visuals just takes it out of the running for me.

Haha, I see where you're going with this, but I have my reasons! Visuals definitely aren't everything, but with realistic looking games like that, they tend to matter when they look bad. I'd say that a lot of console JRPGs look way better than TLoU because they stay within the confines of their abilities. Last of Us was more graphically advanced than the system could really handle, so they had to scale back the resolution--among other things--and it ended up having a very muddy look. The frame rate also matters far more in a game like that than it does in a JRPG. I just tend to be harsher on games that go for an extremely realistic look with a focus on visuals. They are making that a focal point, so it really needs to hold up.

As an aside, I really can't call that the best looking game of the gen. I'm not sure I have an alternative in mind for what is, but the 'muddiness' of the visuals just takes it out of the running for me.
I know what you mean, TLOU was definitely held back by the PS3.

Hopefully we get something similar too! That backpack looks super cool :hot:

The Last Of Us “Complete Edition” supposedly coming out June 19th.

2491537-tloups4.jpeg

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-the-last-of-us-complete-edition-listed-on-spanish-retailer-site/1100-6418644/
Great news. I'm a jackass who owns the Pandemic and Survival editions still sealed. Just cant get the nerve to open them and am interested to see what all the hype has been about. Would love to pick this up for the PS4 and wouldn't mind opening the fanny pack edition.

Great news. I'm a jackass who owns the Pandemic and Survival editions still sealed. Just cant get the nerve to open them and am interested to see what all the hype has been about. Would love to pick this up for the PS4 and wouldn't mind opening the fanny pack edition.
So you never rented it or bought a copy on sale? You truly are a douche lol

It's a backpack, Ellie's wearing it right there on the cover. XD

Talk about a good day.  Got in my Lightning Returns CE from the Square Enix Deal (Paid $110 shipped for LR CE 360, Thief PS4 & Tomb Raider PS4).  Traded Thief/Tomb Raider into Best buy for $79.20 and spent $40 of it on a Bravely Default CE that i'm guessing someone never picked up. 

In the end, $110 Spent for a LR CE, Bravely Default CE and $35ish credit to BBY. 

the elder scroll online imperial edition unboxing, you be the judge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buN3sEQfJmc

Nice!!! Glad I bought 1. Forgot to redeem the 5-day early access, anybody know how long it take for ESO to email instruction after code redeemed?

I saw the official unboxing a while ago. Its cool and all, but that sub fee is absolute bullshit.

I did, however, preorder this before they sold out on X1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back