Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI, but a more-fitting image would be this:

LCTOO_Gold_Edition_Contents.jpg

...since they confirmed releasing it for the XB1 in North America (only PS4/Steam versions in UK region). Still can't find anywhere to pre-order it though... Amazon sure is taking their sweet time.
I had no idea this was a retail release. I liked the first XBLA game, but this stinks of square enix milking the idea. Still....I'm intrigued.

...since they confirmed releasing it for the XB1 in North America (only PS4/Steam versions in UK region). Still can't find anywhere to pre-order it though... Amazon sure is taking their sweet time.
wonder if the art book gna be a digibook like last time instead of a actual art book

wonder if the art book gna be a digibook like last time instead of a actual art book
Yeah, I sure hope not. I was really disappointed with the last one in the "Definitive Edition". I don't think this is going to be an actual disc release though - I bet they just give you a download code, a digibook, a cheap little statue and a fold-up map. I'll be pleasantly surprised if they do otherwise.

Yeah, I sure hope not. I was really disappointed with the last one in the "Definitive Edition". I don't think this is going to be an actual disc release though - I bet they just give you a download code, a digibook, a cheap little statue and a fold-up map. I'll be pleasantly surprised if they do otherwise.
It says in the posted pic that the US version contains a code and no disc. That same disclaimer is absent in the European pic, so I'm assuming that there will be a physical disc for sale outside of the U.S.

Awesome! I was honestly considering just passing on the game altogether if Square was just not going to release this edition of the game on Xbox One.

Temple of Osiris is also getting three retailer-specific preorder bonuses, which you can see below.

Digital Preorders through Steam, PlayStation Network, and Xbox Live: The Hitman Pack, which includes Hitman-themed skins and a ring that increases weapon and bomb damage.

Preorders through Amazon: The Deus Ex Pack, which includes Deus Ex skins and a ring that lowers the cost of treasure chests.

Preorders through GameStop: The Lara Croft Legend Pack, which includes Tomb Raider skins and a ring that gives you health regeneration and a more powerful torch.

Also the minifig is only 3 inches tall

Temple of Osiris is also getting three retailer-specific preorder bonuses, which you can see below.

Digital Preorders through Steam, PlayStation Network, and Xbox Live: The Hitman Pack, which includes Hitman-themed skins and a ring that increases weapon and bomb damage.

Preorders through Amazon: The Deus Ex Pack, which includes Deus Ex skins and a ring that lowers the cost of treasure chests.

Preorders through GameStop: The Lara Croft Legend Pack, which includes Tomb Raider skins and a ring that gives you health regeneration and a more powerful torch.

Also the minifig is only 3 inches tall
Wow, everybody is wanting exclusive DLC for there CE. Still ordering off amazon. Prime makes it worthwhile compared to GS shipping pricing

I sure Lara Croft  will have Ultimate Version re-release again next year with all DLC and Previous version on DISC. Square Enix. getting Greedy lately. I waits for full retail DIsc version release next year unless this version go on sale on PSN+ very cheap ;)

Anyone have anymore information about the Steel Book Case for the Collectors Edition of Tales of Xillia 2? 

GameStop's website does not say anything about it: http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/tales-of-xillia-2-collectors-edition/114862

Amazon and Bandai Namco's website do though:

Bandia Namco:

http://www.bandainamcogamesstore.com/dp/B00KMXSNF4#.U-jC__ldUnV

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Xillia-Collectors-Edition-PlayStation-3/dp/B00JXDJTRU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1407763602&sr=8-2&keywords=tales+of+xillia+2

I figure all the CE are the same and GameStop will have it in their CE too but with all this pre-order shit that goes on now a days I just want to make sure as I have my pre-order in at GameStop.

I do hope it comes with it....but I would bank on the one from Bamco's site to be the legit one (and really hoping it is). 

Anyone have anymore information about the Steel Book Case for the Collectors Edition of Tales of Xillia 2?

GameStop's website does not say anything about it: http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/tales-of-xillia-2-collectors-edition/114862

Amazon and Bandai Namco's website do though:

Bandia Namco:

http://www.bandainamcogamesstore.com/dp/B00KMXSNF4#.U-jC__ldUnV

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Xillia-Collectors-Edition-PlayStation-3/dp/B00JXDJTRU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1407763602&sr=8-2&keywords=tales+of+xillia+2

I figure all the CE are the same and GameStop will have it in their CE too but with all this pre-order shit that goes on now a days I just want to make sure as I have my pre-order in at GameStop.
Dammit one of the reasons I didn't get this CE (have the Vesperia, Xillia 1, and Symphonia Chronicles CE's) was it didn't have a Steelbook originally and was $30 higher than Xilla 1 CE.

Now I just have to hope this lasts until Christmas time as I have too many other games I've preordered via Target/GS trade in credit and can't afford to drop $130 for this next week.

The CE edition of the game case looks like the JP/Asia version of the game. I actually prefer the white insert than the darker and I'm surprised they kept with the same cat theme. I also like how the box has a see through window.

Amazon has the World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor CE available -- doesn't show up in search but if you click through to the standard version of WoD you can then select (and PO) the CE for $89.99.

Still not available on Best Buy yet (come on GCU bonus).

Heard on GAF, that MS will get a cloth map and deck of cards exclusive to there Witchers 3 CE Bundle on Xbox One. Had bough the PS4 Bundle, now want the cloth map.

I wouldnt say that, but Cloth Maps are kind of a PC tradition and that bums me out. I have the PS4 pre-ordered and I'm planning on keeping it since it will probably be 1080p 60fps.
Yeah, I'm kind of bummed the PS4 CE won't have that extra stuff, too, but since I'm getting it for $50 off thanks to GCU and a $20 certificate, I'll get over it.

Yeah, I'm kind of bummed the PS4 CE won't have that extra stuff, too, but since I'm getting it for $50 off thanks to GCU and a $20 certificate, I'll get over it.
Well, I'm gonna e-mail the developer and ask for abit of a refund on the PS4 version. I'm still gonna keep mine, but a cloth map is a huge thing for RPG enthusiasts. Not gonna pay the same CE price as the Xbox One, if it has an incomplete Physical CE

Well, I'm gonna e-mail the developer and ask for abit of a refund on the PS4 version. I'm still gonna keep mine, but a cloth map is a huge thing for RPG enthusiasts. Not gonna pay the same CE price as the Xbox One, if it has an incomplete CR
Maybe instead of a partial refund, you could ask them to include the same stuff in the PS4 version's CE?

1080p / 60 fps with no cloth map & deck of cards

vs

900p / 60 fps with cloth map & deck of cards
iirc, none of them are going to be running at 60 fps. when they were first announced their goal was 60 fps, but i remember reading a couple months ago that they will both be 30 fps.

iirc, none of them are going to be running at 60 fps. when they were first announced their goal was 60 fps, but i remember reading a couple months ago that they will both be 30 fps.
This...I had hoped that one of the systems would run at 60fps bc I really dont see a difference in 900p and 1080p on my 42 in tv. So I will be keeping my xbone copy from best buy for the extra stuff thanks op!

They had to pull the in game map off of the xb1 version to reach the 900p resolution so they added the cloth map to allow you to track where you are. The cards were thrown in to give you something to do during the slow load time because of the slower ram. True story.

I'm an RPG enthusiast and have a few cloth maps from over the years. They really have not added to a better experience for me and I'm sticking with the PS4 version. I have Witcher 2 on the 360 and PC. I thought the 360 version was fun til I played the PC on max settings. That was a nice game.

I have a couple cloth maps too. I don't really know what to do with them, so they sit in the box. Can't usually pin them up, cause they're usually small and not detailed enough.

Hulkamania edition for xbox one is sold out on both gamestop and amazon, so grab your ps4 copies now if you are interested. You shouldnt have to complain about scalpers later on if you missed out since you have had plenty  of time already to order. 

I have a couple cloth maps too. I don't really know what to do with them, so they sit in the box. Can't usually pin them up, cause they're usually small and not detailed enough.
use it to wipe your table/desk

Hulkamania edition for xbox one is sold out on both gamestop and amazon, so grab your ps4 copies now if you are interested. You shouldnt have to complain about scalpers later on if you missed out since you have had plenty of time already to order.
Xbox One now sold out on Bestbuy.com too. Ps4 still available!

FYI for those with GS credit, the Tales of Xillia 2 CE is available to be ordered in store as a web-in-store order to be shipped to your home. Not sure if it will show up on GS.com though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back