Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Tapatalk? Been doing it to me a lot too. I even had a quadruple post. Stupid app is gon get me banned!
No just the regular mobile site, it kept leading to some weird error page. Too be fair this was the first time the mobile site has messed up for me, it's always been easy to use for me.

Am I the only one who is thinking $100 more for that batmobile is insane? I think I like the batman statue better better even without the price difference. I hope best buy gets it I would buy the limited just for the steelbook

Yea that's kind of standard Captain Whiney.
You're so clever. Your mama must be very proud of her clever little boy. Most companies wait until a few months before release to actually take preorders on something where the release date has slipped previously. This is nine months out. I think the longest before release I have ever seen a CE preorder previously was six months. But please, if you have examples of one that took preorders this far out after a previous delay, I'd love to hear about it.

in before "flipper grabbed them, sum/deuche  bags" and wanting it all of a sudden now its sold out but previously mentioned didnt want it because it was too expensive lol. 

Da hell? Did gamestop hog up all the batmobile editions or what? It's like it was never even on Amazon :/

Wow, I'm glad I got my order in for Batmobile version on PS4 at Amazon before they sold out. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that the statue is made by Triforce, who made the popular Last of Us statue.

did they put quantity restrictions in place for the batmobile edition? Sometimes when they first put a listing up they don't cap order quantities and people go crazy buying 20+ and that is why they go OOS so quick. I know with a few other CE's like the original TOX CE amazon wen't back and adjusted orders to a maximum of 3 or 5 (Can't remember which)

Monster Hunter 4 CE is sold out now on Gamestop.com. Didn't last long.
Wtf!? How? Why? I'll be livid if I can't get a preorder in-store tomorrow since they didn't have it available on their system to preorder when I went today.

If its sold out online, its sold out instore as well?

Kind of regret not going out for a pre-order today, but at the same time I get the feeling there will be more considering how far release is away

I was thinking of pre-ordering it in store....it is really far away and I can't really afford to pay it all off right now. We'll see if we can pre-order in store. I have way too many extra expenses for September and October (Vacation, Dollfie and an expensive figure and also 2-3 games), so keeping a close eye on the money. I do hope to get an order in though.

Just pre-ordered the PS4 edition for Batman at Gamestop. Damn flippers buying 1000 copies at amazon, keeping my eye out on cancelled orders as thr case with hoarders and flippers, they can't sell merchandise quickly they cancel, which is always the case close to ship date. Sucks for any CAG, that missed out on the MH4. Bought this ASAP, as soon as I heard it was on sale. Had a feeling it would be a gamestop exclusive.

Just pre-ordered the PS4 edition for Batman at Gamestop. Damn flippers buying 1000 copies at amazon, keeping my eye out on cancelled orders as thr case with hoarders and flippers, they can't sell merchandise quickly they cancel, which is always the case close to ship date. Sucks for any CAG, that missed out on the MH4. Bought this ASAP, as soon as I heard it was on sale. Had a feeling it would be a gamestop exclusive.
MH4U CE being a Gamestop exclusive? That's not what Capcom says.

Though I would still prefer to pick it up from GameStop since I live in a state that Amazon charges tax, my mail typically being delivered in the late afternoon, and I want to play this ASAP w/o resorting to digital. Though, if Best Buy ends up carrying this and I'm not too late to pre-order it from them, my GS pre-order would be my backup plan.

Yeah wtf on the Monster Hunter 4 CE?! I saw this at work this afternoon and couldn't swing by gamestop till about 6. Asked in store if I could preorder but they said it wasn't available yet but check back tomorrow. So I get home and the damn thing is sold out already!!! Wow this is ridiculous.

Don't know if this is the right thread, but is anyone else still waiting for their ghost edition of destiny to ship from BB? I had two ordered, one was already shipped. I'm kind of getting worried if there aren't able to fulfill this order...

Looks like NOA pulls another "let's release the UK version but with a different box and only at the NYC Store" Limited Edition release according to their recent tweet:

BxGoGRHCIAAOFi9.jpg

On sale 9/26 @ 8am only at Nintendo World Store in NYC, but no price point yet.

That sucks but at least it's just a scarf that I have no interest in at all otherwise I may have had to try and get whatever it came with for some stupid price since I'm a huge Zelda fan. (I greatly dislike the scarf design for Link :p)

Looks like NOA pulls another "let's release the UK version but with a different box and only at the NYC Store" Limited Edition release according to their recent tweet:

BxGoGRHCIAAOFi9.jpg

On sale 9/26 @ 8am only at Nintendo World Store in NYC, but no price point yet.
Son of a gotdang bugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Idiots. Gotdang idiots. I really don't understand NOAs deal with not releasing CE over here.

That sucks but at least it's just a scarf that I have no interest in at all otherwise I may have had to try and get whatever it came with for some stupid price since I'm a huge Zelda fan. (I greatly dislike the scarf design for Link :p)
Yeah, I've got the scarf already from the Japanese "Treasure Chest" edition - but the outer box for that stunk, so this is slightly tempting to me to have a game I can actually play (NTSC region) and a nice looking box... still on the fence though. Will see if they allow pre-orders and have a friend stop in for me just in case though.

Edit: Just called and spoke to Nintendo, they said that its going to be EXTREMELY limited (even moreso than the MK8) and due to that they will not be allowing any pre-orders.  It is a first-come first-serve only.  The price is $79.99 + tax.  Looks like there's going to be quite the line around the plaza in the morning I imagine...

Edit: Just called and spoke to Nintendo, they said that its going to be EXTREMELY limited (even moreso than the MK8) and due to that they will not be allowing any pre-orders. It is a first-come first-serve only. The price is $79.99 + tax. Looks like there's going to be quite the line around the plaza in the morning I imagine...
Wow, that's bonkers. Expect people to line up a day or two in advance. They really don't like money. See this, I'm throwing money at you. WHY WON'T YOU TAKE IT NINTENDO!!??!

Wow, that's bonkers. Expect people to line up a day or two in advance. They really don't like money. See this, I'm throwing money at you. WHY WON'T YOU TAKE IT NINTENDO!!??!
Yeah - usually Rockerfeller center has rules about that though and will only allow people to "congregate" or "wait" for a certain time beforehand - so it'll probably be the evening before. Either way, I'm not that desperate that I'd have to sleep in the streets - if I go I'll just show up a couple of hours in advance and bring my 3DS while I wait ;)

I don't get NoA. Why are they screwing with the fans with these super super limited releases at a single store? They are just encouraging scalpers. If the system wasn't region locked then I could just import it, but of course that isn't an option either.

The stupid part is Europe had the option of ordering it online direct through the uk Nintendo website to. Nintendo UK website actually allow you to buy physical copies of different games and more compared to the NOA site which is just parts or refurbished systems

I don't get NoA. Why are they screwing with the fans with these super super limited releases at a single store? They are just encouraging scalpers. If the system wasn't region locked then I could just import it, but of course that isn't an option either.
It seems like that's the one thing NoA is consistently good at doing these days...

I can't wait until the rest of the world gets an awesome Smash Bros CE and while we get wallpapers... available at 800x600 and 1024x768.

If NoA fucks up the Xenoblade Chronicles X CE release(if there is a CE), then I will be pissed. I honestly couldn't care less about Hyrule Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back