Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Woocls']My favorite part is that they quote a retail price of $199 for the statue on it's own. I would probably check myself into an asylum if I ever paid $199 for a 12" video game statue.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you one spending that much but some people are passionate about their games/collecting and have money to burn.

[quote name='Woocls']My favorite part is that they quote a retail price of $199 for the statue on it's own. I would probably check myself into an asylum if I ever paid $199 for a 12" video game statue.[/QUOTE]

You might not think its worth it, but considering the cheapest thing that the company making the statue retails for $350, then a lot of people think its worth it. The company makes quality stuff, and something for this price included with an almost guaranteed kick ass game is a premium item for people that want the premium product. Just buy the survival edition and be happy.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']You might not think its worth it, but considering the cheapest thing that the company making the statue retails for $350, then a lot of people think its worth it. The company makes quality stuff, and something for this price included with an almost guaranteed kick ass game is a premium item for people that want the premium product. Just buy the survival edition and be happy.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

Why do people get so bent out of shape at the way others spend their money?

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']You might not think its worth it, but considering the cheapest thing that the company making the statue retails for $350, then a lot of people think its worth it. The company makes quality stuff, and something for this price included with an almost guaranteed kick ass game is a premium item for people that want the premium product. Just buy the survival edition and be happy.[/QUOTE]
I'm not trying to put down anyone who is getting this product but it just seems like they really pushed the price on this one. Just by comparison to other CE at this price point it feels like it should feature more. Feel free to buy whatever you like (that's the beauty of capitalism). I just feel like they're cheating you guys.

A few years back I would have agreed with you but like any hobby, it can get addicting once you have some good pieces. My old apartments didn't have any place for them but now I've got a good amount in my living room from various collector's editions and it's a nice little testament to my hobby.

The CE's are a decent way to do them without it getting too expensive as they tend to come with DLC in addition to the game and statue. Some (mainly the really large scale ones: Max Payne and Marcus Fenix) do feel a little cheap but others are remarkably well made (Connor from AC3 is my favorite so far followed right behind by the Mortal Kombat bookends). It's a bonus that I loved each of those games and played them day one so I didn't feel too burned. I plan on doing this with the Last of Us so it's worthwhile to me but the 79.99 sku is a really great deal and far more attractive for folks who don't have a "collector's" mindset.

Anyone Know if Best Buy is accepting Pre-orders for God of War: Ascension - Collector's Edition (PS3) yet/still? Since it is one f the games that is eligible for the $20 RZ certificate for @gamer....

Am I wrong in thinking that GameStop only charges a $25 pre-order if the item is over $100? I ask this because I just went into GS to pre-order The Last of Us Survival Edition and was caught off guard when they asked me for a $25 pre-order for an item that is only $80.

[quote name='Kovorkian']Anyone Know if Best Buy is accepting Pre-orders for God of War: Ascension - Collector's Edition (PS3) yet/still? Since it is one f the games that is eligible for the $20 RZ certificate for @gamer....[/QUOTE]All you had to do was check their website to find out.

[quote name='Kovorkian']Anyone Know if Best Buy is accepting Pre-orders for God of War: Ascension - Collector's Edition (PS3) yet/still? Since it is one f the games that is eligible for the $20 RZ certificate for @gamer....[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='PimpLimp']Am I wrong in thinking that GameStop only charges a $25 pre-order if the item is over $100? I ask this because I just went into GS to pre-order The Last of Us Survival Edition and was caught off guard when they asked me for a $25 pre-order for an item that is only $80.[/QUOTE]

They increased it to $25 for all collector's editions regardless of price now. They were making an exception for GS exclusives, but I think that's only if it's a GS exclusive under $100 as the Post Pandemic Edition required $25.

I assume you guys are preordering in store and not online because you want it day one?
There isn't any other benefits of doing it in store is there?

[quote name='bojay1997']They increased it to $25 for all collector's editions regardless of price now. They were making an exception for GS exclusives, but I think that's only if it's a GS exclusive under $100 as the Post Pandemic Edition required $25.[/QUOTE]Thanks for clearing that up.

[quote name='TooPoor']I assume you guys are preordering in store and not online because you want it day one?
There isn't any other benefits of doing it in store is there?[/QUOTE]That and correct me if I'm wrong, GS also charges you the full amount when pre-ordering online. Which was something I didn't want to do.

Let's not forget that they also stated that "There's no way this art book will go for less than $39.99, but it's totally worth it!"... It's up for $26 on Amazon right now.

I've seen some closeups of the statue, it doesn't look like a $200 product, much less a $100 product, so I'll be sticking with the Survival Edition. I mean, you're basically charging $20 for SB/Art Book, you're telling me they really couldn't have put that in the PPE? I also think it's kinda cheap that our bonus DLC in the SE is the very same DLC you get for pre-ordering anywhere, and yet they're touting it as a bonus. Weird.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of both Sony & ND, but I feel these CE releases are being handled terribly.

[quote name='PimpLimp']Thanks for clearing that up.

That and correct me if I'm wrong, GS also charges you the full amount when pre-ordering online. Which was something I didn't want to do.[/QUOTE]

They don't charge until they ship.

[quote name='Mixer236']Let's not forget that they also stated that "There's no way this art book will go for less than $39.99, but it's totally worth it!"... It's up for $26 on Amazon right now.

I've seen some closeups of the statue, it doesn't look like a $200 product, much less a $100 product, so I'll be sticking with the Survival Edition. I mean, you're basically charging $20 for SB/Art Book, you're telling me they really couldn't have put that in the PPE? I also think it's kinda cheap that our bonus DLC in the SE is the very same DLC you get for pre-ordering anywhere, and yet they're touting it as a bonus. Weird.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of both Sony & ND, but I feel these CE releases are being handled terribly.[/QUOTE]

You say you have seen closeups of the statue but then dont give links to pictures or at least say where it is you have seen it closeup? Not saying you havent, but it almost seems like your just saying something to support your reasoning for not getting it yourself.

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']You say you have seen closeups of the statue but then dont give links to pictures or at least say where it is you have seen it closeup? Not saying you havent, but it almost seems like your just saying something to support your reasoning for not getting it yourself.[/QUOTE]

I can't find the picture anymore, but wasn't really a closeup, just a bit more zoomed in than what we've already seen(sorry for the exaggeration). But I'm not trying to make myself feel better about it, I'm simply not interested for that price. I've got Revengeance, Infinite, Ascension & Tomb Raider CE's all coming within 5 weeks of each other. Spending another $160 so soon isn't something I'm prepared to do, especially for a new IP(I would in a heartbeat if it was Uncharted).

I mean, I'm a huge Bioshock fan, and I'm already contemplating dropping my Songbird preorder and just going with the premium for the same reason... An extra $70 for a statue just feels excessive when I'm already spending so much money.

**EDIT**

Here's the link to the picture I was talking about, definitely not a closeup, but I feel I don't see something that's worth $100+

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://guide4games.com/images/The_Last_Of_Us/the-last-of-us-survival-eddition-02.jpg&imgrefurl=http://guide4games.com/index.php/news/3107-the-last-of-us-survival-and-post-pandemic-editions-announced-for-north-america-get-full-details&h=1910&w=2568&sz=2641&tbnid=MMWs5UKzLfTyZM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=125&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dthe%2Blast%2Bof%2Bus%2Bpost%2Bpandemic%2Bstatue%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=the+last+of+us+post+pandemic+statue&usg=__iX1z5Kgj6y5XZms1p4NclTsOgFM=&docid=2ZUVHKBnnvLzHM&sa=X&ei=6gEHUb_UMvDE0AG2jYDYBQ&ved=0CG8Q9QEwBw&dur=300/img]

This is back in stock. I went in yesterday and they confirmed to me that the pre orders have been shut off. I wish I could resist. This is 172 bucks with tax. More than likely they will release more and this will get clearanced out. :(

[quote name='Mixer236']I can't find the picture anymore, but wasn't really a closeup, just a bit more zoomed in than what we've already seen(sorry for the exaggeration). But I'm not trying to make myself feel better about it, I'm simply not interested for that price. I've got Revengeance, Infinite, Ascension & Tomb Raider CE's all coming within 5 weeks of each other. Spending another $160 so soon isn't something I'm prepared to do, especially for a new IP(I would in a heartbeat if it was Uncharted).

I mean, I'm a huge Bioshock fan, and I'm already contemplating dropping my Songbird preorder and just going with the premium for the same reason... An extra $70 for a statue just feels excessive when I'm already spending so much money.

**EDIT**

Here's the link to the picture I was talking about, definitely not a closeup, but I feel I don't see something that's worth $100+

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://guide4games.com/images/The_Last_Of_Us/the-last-of-us-survival-eddition-02.jpg&imgrefurl=http://guide4games.com/index.php/news/3107-the-last-of-us-survival-and-post-pandemic-editions-announced-for-north-america-get-full-details&h=1910&w=2568&sz=2641&tbnid=MMWs5UKzLfTyZM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=125&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dthe%2Blast%2Bof%2Bus%2Bpost%2Bpandemic%2Bstatue%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=the+last+of+us+post+pandemic+statue&usg=__iX1z5Kgj6y5XZms1p4NclTsOgFM=&docid=2ZUVHKBnnvLzHM&sa=X&ei=6gEHUb_UMvDE0AG2jYDYBQ&ved=0CG8Q9QEwBw&dur=300/img][/QUOTE]

I totally understand my friend. I dont have QUITE as many as you preordered, but thats just simply cause me and my wife along with friends are headed to florida for a couple weeks for a disneyworld trip. Trying not to put myself in the dog house TOO much by spending what would be vacation money on video games, hehe.

Question for yourself, you say your a huge Bioshock fan, I am as well just didnt get into collecting things outside of simply the game till a little later. Im looking for the Big Daddy figure NECA put out, do you have one or luckily even a second one that youd mind selling or trading? I cringe when I see the $100 prices on Amazon.

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']Heres a closer pic of the Pandemic Edition. If the links work it should allow you to zoom once and get a better idea of the detail. Still not the greatest view of it but better than the thumbnails provided so far.

https://i.minus.com/ibeWJndeHSnor7.jpg[/QUOTE]
From that pic zoomed in, Ellie's face doesn't look like Ellie...

[quote name='htz']From that pic zoomed in, Ellie's face doesn't look like Ellie...[/QUOTE]

To be fair, that picture wasn't meant to be seen in that resolution, not really fair to udge it by its pixelated zoom.

Gamestop CE's supplies are a joke.

Take the Walking Dead CE for example. Preorders were sold out for awhile for both consoles. Launch day comes and behold 800+ copies available on their website and still plenty available in my stores.

If you miss out on a Post-Pandemic preorder, do not worry. I can almost assure you there will be many online or leftovers in store especially at that price.

[quote name='Kovorkian']thanks, does that mean I can pre-order at the physical location?[/QUOTE]Yeah you should be good to go since it's still available for pre-order online.

I wonder, since petitions are so popular these days, can we start one to add the Artbook to the PPE? I would have no issues then.

[quote name='htz']From that pic zoomed in, Ellie's face doesn't look like Ellie...[/QUOTE]

Like someone said it's pixelated or whatever but yeah I want to see a better pic of that because she does look pretty off there.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Gamestop CE's supplies are a joke.

Take the Walking Dead CE for example. Preorders were sold out for awhile for both consoles. Launch day comes and behold 800+ copies available on their website and still plenty available in my stores.

If you miss out on a Post-Pandemic preorder, do not worry. I can almost assure you there will be many online or leftovers in store especially at that price.[/QUOTE]

Aside from your store that seems to have a truckload of them can you point me in a direction where I can find one at the original MSRP? Cause they are sold out online at any location and no stores around here in all of arizona have them. On eBay they are still going for above MSRP.

You fail to realize that people preorder things when they are announced and either forget about them or dont have the funds at the time Gamestops site tries to process the order. It happens EVERY WHERE. So yes, they were sold out originally, but when the game releases and a hundreds of cards try to get processed and cant be due to funds not available then those copies go back on sale. That does make sense right?

It only took a few days and the item was sold out AGAIN. So your source of information as to why every Gamestop CE exclusive is a joke and always available is honestly laughable. Use common sense and while your at it find me a Assassins Creed 2 limited edition and Bioshock 1 limited edition and a Walking Dead limited edition if you dont mind.

It's been my experience that Gamestop exclusive CEs have a much higher chance on going up in value than ones that are available elsewhere. A little bit of anecdotal evidence of the stores around one area really doesn't mean squat.

Got my Ni No Kuni Wizards edition in today, surprisingly DR somehow managed to get it to me in pristine condition. Now I need to decide how much I want to open it, the prices it's going for on ebay are insane. I bought this thing to keep and really want that book, but it's hard to ignore a net $200-250 profit.

I found you the Walking Dead CE! There is 1 xbox version and 3 ps3 near me. lol

I think the WD CE was over priced unless you wanted the book inside. Either you want a CE or you don't. You have to decide sooner rather than later now that they're tired of holding onto these things. If I had known who was making the Last of Us PPE statue, I would have jumped on this much sooner. My fault on that. Either way it sucks I can't preorder in-store when it says I can online.

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']I totally understand my friend. I dont have QUITE as many as you preordered, but thats just simply cause me and my wife along with friends are headed to florida for a couple weeks for a disneyworld trip. Trying not to put myself in the dog house TOO much by spending what would be vacation money on video games, hehe.

Question for yourself, you say your a huge Bioshock fan, I am as well just didnt get into collecting things outside of simply the game till a little later. Im looking for the Big Daddy figure NECA put out, do you have one or luckily even a second one that youd mind selling or trading? I cringe when I see the $100 prices on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I feel ya on that one, if it weren't for my wife(well, being married anyway) I'd probably have all these lined up for pre-order no problem. ;) That's cool, we were just there over this past summer, hope you guys have as much fun as we did!

I do in fact have one of each of the Big Daddies they put out(except the LED one), but unfortunately I'm not looking to let any of them go at the moment. Sorry!

*EDIT*

Also, Gamestop exclusive CE's always become scarce pretty quickly, I'm not sure why anyone would think otherwise. If you want it, you should pre-order ASAP.

[quote name='Mixer236']I feel ya on that one, if it weren't for my wife(well, being married anyway) I'd probably have all these lined up for pre-order no problem. ;) That's cool, we were just there over this past summer, hope you guys have as much fun as we did!

I do in fact have one of each of the Big Daddies they put out(except the LED one), but unfortunately I'm not looking to let any of them go at the moment. Sorry!

*EDIT*

Also, Gamestop exclusive CE's always become scarce pretty quickly, I'm not sure why anyone would think otherwise. If you want it, you should pre-order ASAP.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response and yea were really looking forward to it. Its really cool cause we got married in October and went to California for our honeymoon and actually got to meet a couple that we have been gaming with for the past 3 years for the first time. Turns out his lady works at Disneyland and is getting us as well as another couple into Disneyworld for free.

And in response to the Bioshock figure I went to a local toy store that specializes in stuff I cant afford (basically all the cool collectibles =P). Saw they had a Big Daddy Elite for sale for $100 which is one I already had but it made my hopes of finding the original Big Daddy at a reasonable price dwindle after seeing that. Lo and behold they had one original Big Daddy and it was surprisingly marked $59.99. Still high but better than the $100 prices I see everywhere else.

Sorry to kinda high jack the thread. Ummm...I preordered the Last of Us Pandemic Edition even though I said I wouldnt...im a sucker. There back on topic.

[quote name='TooPoor']It seems nobody is preordering the Naruto CE?[/QUOTE]

It's not really a "CE". It's just the standard game with a few extra items of dubious quality shipped along with it for an additional $20 plus shipping and the hassle of dealing with Digital River.

[quote name='bojay1997']It's not really a "CE". It's just the standard game with a few extra items of dubious quality shipped along with it for an additional $20 plus shipping and the hassle of dealing with Digital River.[/QUOTE]
I'm just curious who else is interested in it, no need to get :bomb: at me, I don't decide the content or pricing.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Romeo response in 3,2.... :p[/QUOTE]

I just saw that and scrolled down knowing I'd see it. I'm almost disappoint. :(

I think when I go into Gamestop next time, I'll get the $79.99 edition of last of Us. I can't believe this will be the second time I passed up on a statue. *sigh*. I'm even debating on cancelling my Injustice CE order. It's not that I don't want it, I just don't know if I should spend $100 on a game I don't know if I'll play a whole hell a lot of.

[quote name='PimpLimp']Yeah you should be good to go since it's still available for pre-order online.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Ill have to do go unlocked and preorder :D

[quote name='kitsunisan']Got my Ni No Kuni Wizards edition in today, surprisingly DR somehow managed to get it to me in pristine condition. Now I need to decide how much I want to open it, the prices it's going for on ebay are insane. I bought this thing to keep and really want that book, but it's hard to ignore a net $200-250 profit.[/QUOTE]

Right now you'd be competing against a guy who apparently has 200+ of them. Your best bet is to wait... a long long time and then be one of the few on eBay. I can see this thing making some serious money somewhere down the road.

[quote name='TooPoor']I'm just curious who else is interested in it, no need to get :bomb: at me, I don't decide the content or pricing.[/QUOTE]

I'm not mad, I'm just trying to explain why most people in this thread probably didn't bother with the preorder on that particular package.

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']Thanks for the response and yea were really looking forward to it. Its really cool cause we got married in October and went to California for our honeymoon and actually got to meet a couple that we have been gaming with for the past 3 years for the first time. Turns out his lady works at Disneyland and is getting us as well as another couple into Disneyworld for free.

And in response to the Bioshock figure I went to a local toy store that specializes in stuff I cant afford (basically all the cool collectibles =P). Saw they had a Big Daddy Elite for sale for $100 which is one I already had but it made my hopes of finding the original Big Daddy at a reasonable price dwindle after seeing that. Lo and behold they had one original Big Daddy and it was surprisingly marked $59.99. Still high but better than the $100 prices I see everywhere else.

Sorry to kinda high jack the thread. Ummm...I preordered the Last of Us Pandemic Edition even though I said I wouldnt...im a sucker. There back on topic.[/QUOTE]

And here I am to sway back off topic!

Oh, that's awesome! We actually just got married in June, and enjoyed every bit of our 11 day stay. I'd still like to visit Disneyland someday, but being in GA makes the trip to DW so much easier... Plus, it's much bigger and I hear a lot less cramped. We plan on going back in September.

My Big Daddy Bouncer is from the first run, so I have no idea if it's worth any more than the second run... I'm really having a hard time trying to decide whether I want to keep the Songbird or not, seeing how I pretty much have the rest of the Bioshock collectables that were available to purchase.

I really have trouble resisting CE's that are from franchises/developers that I care about. Heh.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Got my Ni No Kuni Wizards edition in today, surprisingly DR somehow managed to get it to me in pristine condition. Now I need to decide how much I want to open it, the prices it's going for on ebay are insane. I bought this thing to keep and really want that book, but it's hard to ignore a net $200-250 profit.[/QUOTE]

Lucky. I still haven't gotten any info about it. No cancellation, no shipping, nada.
And last I checked, it was like $300-400. But it's been a week, so maybe it's dropped lol.

I saw someone post that they received their Dead Space 3 Dev Edition today. Anyone else get it? I still don't have a shipping confirmation for mine.

[quote name='bojay1997']It's not really a "CE". It's just the standard game with a few extra items of dubious quality shipped along with it for an additional $20 plus shipping and the hassle of dealing with Digital River.[/QUOTE]

"Dubious quality"? I own a few Banpresto figures myself (Madoka Magica) and they're top-notch for their cheap entry-price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back