Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='scott_matthews']Pre-orders are now live for the UK Collector's Edition of Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Injustice-G..._4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1360154951&sr=1-4

EDIT - I just tried pre-ordering it and Amazon UK is telling me that this item can't be shipped to my US address. Let me know if anyone else has better luck. :(

GAME's CE pre-order isn't live yet.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on this finally being listed! But, yes, as of right now it will not allow for US shipping. That could possibly change though - as I have imported countless games from Amazon UK - several of which were initially non-importable.

In other non-importable news - the God of War Ascension Dualshock Controller is listed on Amazon UK now... but not yet available for US shipping. I do not believe this controller is ever coming to the US. Still nice to look at....
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

[quote name='RainFall']Try amazon.fr[/QUOTE]

I'm going to hold off on trying either Amazon.fr or Amazon.de because I'd prefer to have all of the packaging in English (ie outer box).

Thanks for the info on pre-orders sometimes taking a while to become US-elligable. I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from Amazon UK since they started shipping to US, but I don't think I've ever pre-ordered anything there. I'll keep an eye on it and keep my fingers crossed.

Looks like Gamestop and Walmart are sold out of Aliens Colonial Marines CE, but it is still up on Amazon, Target, and pretty much everywhere else.

ugh really want the injustice statue. but just like the previous previous poster, i want the box in english.

cant order from amazon.co.uk either here

The Injustice issue may be a size problem? I doubt it, but I know that Zavvi and Game won't ship large items abroad, so it's possible.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Looks like Gamestop and Walmart are sold out of Aliens Colonial Marines CE, but it is still up on Amazon, Target, and pretty much everywhere else.[/QUOTE]

I'm totally hyped about this even with all the negative comments about it, have had my CE pre-ordered since September. 5 more days, it looks to play much better than AVP and I thought that game wasn't that bad. But i'm a huge fan.:cool:

I have a quick, probably dumb, question. I just got the pal UK collector's edition version of Pandora's Tower from a third party seller on Amazon.com. It has no shrink wrap on the outer box and also not even on the game inside the box and I ordered it to be new. The seller says that all these CEs for Pandora's Tower pal UK don't have shrink wrap on it, but I think he is full of it. I was wondering if anyone had ordered it and this is actually the case?
Thank you in advance for the help.

Did gamestop change their policy on the deposit for pre-orders?

I could of sworn that pre-orders $100 and up need a $25 deposit but not for special editions like $80. Was trying to reserve GoW Ascension and the guy told me I needed $25 thought that only applied to the more expensive pre-orders.

There was no shrink wrap on mine, not on the outer box or on the game case itself. There is a multilingual manual that came in a plastic baggie.

[quote name='diazt350']Did gamestop change their policy on the deposit for pre-orders?

I could of sworn that pre-orders $100 and up need a $25 deposit but not for special editions like $80. Was trying to reserve GoW Ascension and the guy told me I needed $25 thought that only applied to the more expensive pre-orders.[/QUOTE]

All CEs now take $25 deposits now I think.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']All CEs now take $25 deposits now I think.[/QUOTE]

yup. I had to put down $25 for walking dead collectors ($69.99) late last year.

[quote name='MarshMan34']I have a quick, probably dumb, question. I just got the pal UK collector's edition version of Pandora's Tower from a third party seller on Amazon.com. It has no shrink wrap on the outer box and also not even on the game inside the box and I ordered it to be new. The seller says that all these CEs for Pandora's Tower pal UK don't have shrink wrap on it, but I think he is full of it. I was wondering if anyone had ordered it and this is actually the case?
Thank you in advance for the help.[/QUOTE]

I was concerned about that too when i got mine back in December.. but doing a google search seemed to reveal that thats just the way that they come. I got mine directly thorough Amazon UK so i doubt they're opening games on peoople =P Its strange as hell. I dont think other UK CE games come like that. At least no other one i've ordered before

Thanks for answering the question so quick. I tried a google search, but wanted to make sure with you guys as some of you have definitely gotten the UK LE.

[quote name='Bandersnatch84']There was no shrink wrap on mine, not on the outer box or on the game case itself. There is a multilingual manual that came in a plastic baggie.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kenshindono']I was concerned about that too when i got mine back in December.. but doing a google search seemed to reveal that thats just the way that they come. I got mine directly thorough Amazon UK so i doubt they're opening games on peoople =P Its strange as hell. I dont think other UK CE games come like that. At least no other one i've ordered before[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply. I did do a google search, but I was unsure. I figured someone here would have ordered the UK Pal Pandora's Tower CE and I would be able to get a definitive answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='baboonfreak']yup. I had to put down $25 for walking dead collectors ($69.99) late last year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't mind. I mean, you are going to pay the full amount eventually anyway, and if you decide you don't want it, you still get your full deposit back.

[quote name='Zaku77']The Injustice issue may be a size problem? I doubt it, but I know that Zavvi and Game won't ship large items abroad, so it's possible.[/QUOTE]

A fine guess - but that is not always the case. Of large imported games, I have ordered the Hitman Absolution Professional Edition (the one with the big vinyl 47 figure) and NnK: Wizard Edition from Amazon UK. Both large, both shipped here.
My advice is to keep checking every couple days to see if it will go through.

[quote name='k20em1']I'm totally hyped about this even with all the negative comments about it, have had my CE pre-ordered since September. 5 more days, it looks to play much better than AVP and I thought that game wasn't that bad. But i'm a huge fan.:cool:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I have one on pre-order from Newegg (got it during the $12 off coupon time) for $87.99. Still deciding if I'm gonna keep it or not. The game might not be too bad.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Yeah, I don't mind. I mean, you are going to pay the full amount eventually anyway, and if you decide you don't want it, you still get your full deposit back.[/QUOTE]

Yea I know but I just didn't have the money on me and it was weird when they told me could of sworn that only applied to games over $100.

[quote name='MarshMan34']Thanks for the quick reply. I did do a google search, but I was unsure. I figured someone here would have ordered the UK Pal Pandora's Tower CE and I would be able to get a definitive answer.[/QUOTE]

yup, no problem. I dont get a bug up my butt when people ask about junk you can kinda get through a google search. I understand that sometimes you want to hear from people on a forum you frequent. I cant guarentee the guy you bought it from sent you a new copy, but that IS the way its supposed to come.

[quote name='Ace69']Will the Last of Us Survival Edition be available at Best Buy or is it retailer specific?[/QUOTE]
This is still unknown at this point. So far it's only available at GameStop and Amazon.

If I get a CE of The Last of Us, it's definitely going to be the Survival Edition now that I see the more expensive option doesn't include the Art book. The statue is nice, but not worth that much...not by a long shot.

[quote name='GreyFox787']If I get a CE of The Last of Us, it's definitely going to be the Survival Edition now that I see the more expensive option doesn't include the Art book. The statue is nice, but not worth that much...not by a long shot.[/QUOTE]

I don't get why people keep saying that. Yes it's expensive but it's not overpriced, quality vg statues go for a lot. For the average CAG the statue alone isn't worth it but as a collector of this kind of stuff, it seems like a pretty good deal (even better if the game is as good/does as well as we think).

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']I don't get why people keep saying that. Yes it's expensive but it's not overpriced, quality vg statues go for a lot. [/QUOTE]

Yes, but plastic CE pack-in statues do not.

[quote name='BrandonJF']Yes, but plastic CE pack-in statues do not.[/QUOTE]

You say that as if it's some cheap pack-in McDonald's quality. Max Payne 3's was kinda bad, but Assassin's Creed's for example was very high quality and well worth the price. Have you physically seen the statue? The maker of it produces very impressive stuff, I don't see what makes you think it's so cheap. Someone may also try to accuse me of "trying to justify my purchase because I regret it"; I haven't put down a single cent on this and can cancel it whenever I want.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']You say that as if it's some cheap pack-in McDonald's quality. Max Payne 3's was kinda bad, but Assassin's Creed's for example was very high quality and well worth the price. Have you physically seen the statue? The maker of it produces very impressive stuff, I don't see what makes you think it's so cheap. Someone may also try to accuse me of "trying to justify my purchase because I regret it"; I haven't put down a single cent on this and can cancel it whenever I want.[/QUOTE]
I think you are fighting a losing battle trying to argue your position with these people. These guys have no intention of buying it and have to basically bash the whole idea of it to make themselves feel better. As you already put it, they have no idea what the quality of the statue is like. They are basing their interpretation of it in their own light. For all we know this thing could be a real beauty and as you have pointed out their have been plenty of quality CE statues. I don't understand people online sometimes. It's fine, no one is looking down on you because you aren't getting it. With that being said I don't understand why they have to justify not buying it by bashing the whole idea of a $160 CE. I don't go around bashing movies I haven't seen. >.>

[quote name='D.Choy']I think you are fighting a losing battle trying to argue your position with these people. These guys have no intention of buying it and have to basically bash the whole idea of it to make themselves feel better. As you already put it, they have no idea what the quality of the statue is like. They are basing their interpretation of it in their own light. For all we know this thing could be a real beauty and as you have pointed out their have been plenty of quality CE statues. I don't understand people online sometimes. It's fine, no one is looking down on you because you aren't getting it. With that being said I don't understand why they have to justify not buying it by bashing the whole idea of a $160 CE. I don't go around bashing movies I haven't seen. >.>[/QUOTE]

Eh, my biggest issue is they TAKE OUT one of the CE extras from the MORE EXPENSIVE one. So if you want the artbook too, that's another $20-$30 (from Amazon probably sold separately) adding to the cost of $160 making it actually $180-$190 vs the $80 CE version w/ artbook.

I'll add that trying to argue small statues are worth that $100-$120 extra on a cheapassgamer site where lots of us pay $10-$30 for games is silly.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Eh, my biggest issue is they TAKE OUT one of the CE extras from the MORE EXPENSIVE one. So if you want the artbook too, that's another $20-$30 (from Amazon probably sold separately) adding to the cost of $160 making it actually $180-$190 vs the $80 CE version w/ artbook.

I'll add that trying to argue small statues are worth that $100-$120 extra on a cheapassgamer site where lots of us pay $10-$30 for games is silly.[/QUOTE]
I don't think we are trying to argue the statue being worth this much or that much. I mean I was perfectly fine with paying 150 for night vision goggles with MW2 or 130 for a halo helmet. I want this stuff so I am fine with paying a premium. I mean obviously game companies need to make a profit. If they threw in the art book as well it would just be too good of a deal.

My argument is if you don't want it then don't whine about this or that. Move on, no one really cares if you buy it or not. We all work or do what we can so we can buy what we want; I don't dictate how people should spend their money. I plan to pick up the $160 CE and I already locked in a preorder for the art book off amazon as well ($26).

Yep. No regrets buying CEs on release day and paying $100-150 on most of them. I don't buy every CE I see. Like bioshock infinte for instance; I just have no interest in that game so I decided to pass on the CE.

Last year I bought mortal kombat KE and LE on release day. That's a total of 250. Then the prices dropped for both editions months later. No regrets. I wanted them anyway. Right now, I have Metal gear rising US LE and UK LE preordered, plus both injustice special editions preordered

[quote name='giantqtipz']Yep. No regrets buying CEs on release day and paying $100-150 on most of them. I don't buy every CE I see. Like bioshock infinte for instance; I just have no interest in that game so I decided to pass on the CE.

Last year I bought mortal kombat KE and LE on release day. That's a total of 250. Then the prices dropped for both editions months later. No regrets. I wanted them anyway. Right now, I have Metal gear rising US LE and UK LE preordered, plus both injustice special editions preordered[/QUOTE]

Can't seem to order the Injustice UK CE. :cry: Doesn't ship to US. Are you shipping somewhere else? Want that steelbook!

[quote name='giantqtipz']Right now, I have Metal gear rising US LE and UK LE preordered[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who did that.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']
I'll add that trying to argue small statues are worth that $100-$120 extra on a cheapassgamer site where lots of us pay $10-$30 for games is silly.[/QUOTE]
It's not silly if they, unlike generic non-rare games, keep their price & value over time.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Eh, my biggest issue is they TAKE OUT one of the CE extras from the MORE EXPENSIVE one. So if you want the artbook too, that's another $20-$30 (from Amazon probably sold separately) adding to the cost of $160 making it actually $180-$190 vs the $80 CE version w/ artbook.

Well, opinions are like assholes you know. No reason to be a CAG police on pricing if someone wants something. I'm buying it cause I like the statue, sorry you take offense to my buying habits.

[quote name='D.Choy']This is still unknown at this point. So far it's only available at GameStop and Amazon.[/QUOTE]
I really hope they do because if they don't I'll just pre-order it on Amazon instead.

Hopefully this is the right place to post this, but I picked up the Collectors Edition of Ninja Gaiden 3 tonight for the 360 for $29.99 at Gamestop. In case anyone was looking for it.

I think Borderlands 2 did it right.
The Loot Box edition (the highest edition) contained all the stuff from the other editions and a box. Some other CE's did this as well, I forget atm (Halo?).

I dont know why they make different versions rather than just keep adding on to the previous. Other than of course make more money from you.

[quote name='MrBoss']I think Borderlands 2 did it right.
The Loot Box edition (the highest edition) contained all the stuff from the other editions and a box. Some other CE's did this as well, I forget atm (Halo?).

I dont know why they make different versions rather than just keep adding on to the previous. Other than of course make more money from you.[/QUOTE]

Completely agree with this. I can't help but feel that anyone that defends the decision to take out one of the nicest bonus items (the artbook) and still charge $160, $170 (however much it is) is either daft or a fanboy.

As an aside, I have many, many statues and figures from CEs. I would say that at least 90% of them are of shitty quality and do little more than take up space and jack the price up. Sure, we haven't actually held this one in our hands yet, but it's lunacy to not judge things off past experiences. I've got a whole shelf full of past experiences; they're quite the let down.

Not a Collectors Edition or anything but there's an actual Ni No Kuni Soundtrack if anyone's interested. I think it comes out to $35 with shipping. The website is in French but the soundtrack booklet is in English.

Comes with 2 discs (33 tracks) and a 20 page booklet. There's 870 available as of this posting and I think it's exclusive to that site. When I checked a couple days ago there were 921.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Not a Collectors Edition or anything but there's an actual Ni No Kuni Soundtrack if anyone's interested. I think it comes out to $27 + any shipping which I didn't check. The website is in French but the soundtrack booklet is in English.

Comes with 2 discs (33 tracks) and a 20 page booklet. There's 870 available as of this posting and I think it's exclusive to that site. When I checked a couple days ago there were 921.

If anyone orders one can you please post the shipping charges?[/QUOTE]
Ooh, I'm definitely interested. I would also like to know the shipping charges if anyone is nice enough to post them.

[quote name='Vigilante']Ooh, I'm definitely interested. I would also like to know the shipping charges if anyone is nice enough to post them.[/QUOTE]

I edited my post with the info. It looks like it'd be 20 euro + another 6 for shipping so something like $35 USD total. I think I'm going to wait until the number available drops some and then grab one or two myself.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I edited my post with the info. It looks like it'd be 20 euro + another 6 for shipping so something like $35 USD total. I think I'm going to wait until the number available drops some and then grab one or two myself.[/QUOTE]Yeah, same here. Thanks for posting that.

Skyrim CE came with a 200 page hardcover artbook and 12" tall dragon statue for $150. ;)

skyrim-ce-3dimage-xbox360_sm.JPG

I really hate reading this thread; if I was better at noticing when games/items were put up for presale I'd try to avoid it entirely.

I really could do without all the commentary in regards to "that sucks" "this won't be rare" "suspect quality" it would be awesome.

Two examples that come to mind are the Portal Guns and Dead Space Dev Kits. Can we get a big "DERP"?

Amateurs.

Edit: Holy Crap. Was there a post for this?

http://gear.ea.com/titles/dead-space/cec-engineer-class-timepiece.html

Dead Space 3 watch? This is the type of stuff I love owning. It looks like 500 were made and they sold 200 already and will list the other 300 shortly. Anyone have information as to when?

[quote name='Zaku77']Yeah, and that artbook is just so nice--that statue is shitty, though. lol[/QUOTE]
I thought the statue was decent? I mean, I can only name a few that came with a better statue quality than Skyrim, or maybe I am just not in the CE scene long enough (I just started out after I joined CAG, so this site has actually made me spend more money).

[quote name='TooPoor'][quote name='Zaku77']Yeah, and that artbook is just so nice--that statue is shitty, though. lol[/QUOTE]I thought the statue was decent? I mean, I can only name a few that came with a better statue quality than Skyrim, or maybe I am just not in the CE scene long enough (I just started out after I joined CAG, so this site has actually made me spend more money).[/QUOTE]
I agree statue looked pretty cool to me but I don't own much statues like toopoor.

CAG = More backlog, less cash. CheapyD did the smart thing by being in Japan, so he can't even participate in the deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back