Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='scott_matthews']I also check both threads. I guess I'm fine with either combining or keeping separate. My only worry with combining the threads would be the prospect of the European ones simply being forgotten about as time goes by.[/QUOTE]

I was annoyed at all these cool UK deals, but isn't it true that neither the PS3 nor the PSP are region-locked for games? So feasibly I could import these UK Collector's Editions and actually play them on my US consoles? I understand DLC must come from the same region as the game and I'm guessing it's the same for online, but for games like 3rd Birthday or Final Fantasy IV which don't have online components isn't this possible?

If so I think I'm going to be losing a lot more money on Collector's Editions as they continue to be UK exclusives.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']MORTAL KOMBAT FIRE & KOLLECTOR'S EDITIONS (PS3/360) [EUROPE]

Fire Edition Includes
Scorpion vs. Sub-Zero Statue
Steelbook

Kollector's Edition Includes
Scorpion vs. Sub-Zero Statue
Steelbook
In-Game Outfit & Avatar Outfits (360 only)
Artbook (112 Pages)

Price: GBP 60[/QUOTE]

Where can I preorder the Kollector's edition?

Seemed like the steelbook case was up in the air, but if it's definite then I'll want to import this. Let me know!

[quote name='hazzmos']Disgaea 4 Premium + SUPER Premium Editions announced. Crap, it shows that pre-orders start in July.....quite a ways off still >

well i imported my Jap LE of D4 and it was 9,712 yen (Retail). Which came to be 115~ + another 10 U.S.D to be shipped.

The Fuka Nedodrite is worth it! hat and backpack are detachable.

it's the exact same LE as JAP that NISA is pushing out...

I'm expecting similar price point or they're going to be in a huge deficit for production cost.

So my guess is is somewhere along the line of.

49 U.S.D Standard (Game)
99 U.S.D Premium Edition (Game/Artbook/OST/Fuka)
109 U.S.D NISA Super Premium Edition (Game/Artbook/OST/Fuka/9 Figurines)

That would be tragic. Very rarely are US LE's the same price as importing the JP version. Plus, these figurines look like very small nendroids that maybe take less than a few dollars to manufacture. There's no way they're doubling the price for 9 figures, or even charging $40 more for Fuka.

115 wasn't the import price.

It's the actual retail price in japan (in stores/online)
had a relative buy it then ship it themselves.
I do agree with it being a bit expensive for a US JRPG LE though.

"Nippon Ichi already announced a Disgaea 4 limited edition for Japan, but there’s a slightly bigger package at Dengekiya, the online store for Dengeki magazine.
A run of the mill limited edition includes Disgaea 4, an artbook, soundtrack CD, card with a code to download Flonne, two Disgaea themed trading cards for Weiß Schwarz, and a Fuka nendoroid.

Dengeki throws in a Prinny IC card sheet as a bonus. Stick this on a Suica to cover the penguin with a penguin-like monster.

Dengeki’s package retails for 11,025 yen ($135). A regular limited edition goes for 9,975 yen ($120). Disgaea 4 with only the Flonne DLC card and trading cards costs 7,140 yen ($86)."

On second thought, it may not be a great move to release something so expensive seeing as how I'm reading how a lot of die-hard NIS fan are worried that D4 might be their last software entry, on NISA site.

Though the accuracy of what some of those people are claiming are unconfirmed at this point by any of the mod/rep at NISA forums.

I have the Record of Agarest War LE (and Deathsmiles LE) because they were over the top nutty/sexy, but I won't bother with Zero LE (unless I can get it for $40). It looks like this LE is attracting a different segment of LE collectors.

If the Super Premium is within $90-110, I'll definitely get it. If more, I may need to start saving some money before the release date (August 30th, according to Amazon). In my opinion, this is one hell of a limited edition, since I LOVE collecting figures.

[quote name='popaloo']callmewoof, realistically what isn't vulnerable to missiles though?:roll:[/QUOTE]

Well to be fair, some things take 5 missles (or a super missle). That's fairly resistant. :bouncy:

BTW I always thought that Agarest War's LE was "attracting the wrong type of people". Many people didn't give the game, which is a VASTLY DEEP (vastly deep? is that legit?) strategy game gem, but most people thought it was just some date-sim-sex-romp-rpg.

Agarest Zero's LE looks, well, awesome.

[quote name='HakaHina']If the Super Premium is within $90-110, I'll definitely get it. If more, I may need to start saving some money before the release date (August 30th, according to Amazon). In my opinion, this is one hell of a limited edition, since I LOVE collecting figures.[/QUOTE]

i just hope its not plastic figurines... like the hollow one with opened bottoms.

btw that amazon release date is just a filler.

September is when it comes out in N.A

Unless they limit it to 500/1000, the SPE is a terrible deal if they release it near $100. But they have limited every "bonus" edition they've done so far, so we'll see I guess.

Japan retail prices are never an indication of how much it'll be stateside either. Over there it's either A: it's super rare and will sell out at pretty much any jacked up price, or B: the price plummets within a few weeks of release, like most games over there do.

I wish the same happened over here, tbqh (it is beginning to trend like that, at least on Amazon >.

if they do it like the Mana Khemia LE figure up to 1000 with a purchase...im down...otherwise..ill stick with the premium ed.

Dam im hating this....i already ordered MK Tournament and thinking about DUKE and now Disgaea? WTH!

Hmm..curious to get the record pf agarest zero LE but for sure getting the Disgaea super premium edition. Still pissed that I had to sell my disgaea 3 permium edition, was broke at that time.

I don't think the premium edition of Disgaea 4 will be that high. I'm hoping for $70 for the premium edition myself. No idea about the super premium edition, but I'll probably pass on that one unless it's $80.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Unless they limit it to 500/1000, the SPE is a terrible deal if they release it near $100. But they have limited every "bonus" edition they've done so far, so we'll see I guess.

Japan retail prices are never an indication of how much it'll be stateside either. Over there it's either A: it's super rare and will sell out at pretty much any jacked up price, or B: the price plummets within a few weeks of release, like most games over there do.

I wish the same happened over here, tbqh (it is beginning to trend like that, at least on Amazon >.

"Dear valued customer,

You recently signed up for a Preorder Reminder for Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten, which we thank you for! Due to a larger than expected number of reminders submitted, we began to worry that we may not be ordering enough of the figures and we also decided to offer a Standard Edition for customers more interested in saving a buck than bonus contents. If you could please resubmit your preorder reminder on the edition of Disgaea 4 you're most interested in purchasing, it would me much appreciated. Doing so will also help ensure that we order enough figures and standard copies to have you covered! Simply click one of 3 Disgaea 4 editions below to be taken to their preorder reminder sign-up pages. We ask that you please resubmit your reminder by the end of the week!

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and company!
If you have any questions or concerns, you can reply to this e-mail or click our address below.
Have an awesome day, dood!"

Disgaea 4 Premium Figure Set Includes:
• Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten Premium Box
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten for PS3
- Full color, softcover artbook
- Fuka figurine
Complete Disgaea 4 Nine Figure Set ($72 value)
• Free Bonus Disgaea 4 OST
---------------------------------------------119.99 USD
http://store.nisamerica.com/Home/Disgaea-4-Set-Preorder-Reminder-

Disgaea 4 Premium Edition Includes:
- Fuka figurine
----------------------------------------------59.99 USD
http://store.nisamerica.com/Home/Disgaea-4-PE-Preorder-Reminder

Disgaea 4 Standard Edition Includes:
• Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten for PS3
49.99 USD
http://store.nisamerica.com/Home/Disgaea-4-SE-Preorder-Reminder

- Though not to say that i agree completely with the pricing...for an extra 60 USD...all you get is 9 extra figurines?
- ...are they nendodrite like the fuka?

What a bunch of horseshit. There's no fucking way the figures are even gonna sell for anything more than you're paying for them.

Charging $7 for each tiny piece of plastic. Great. Their localization is getting shittier and shittier if AT Qoga was any indication, and I doubt they'll underprint their biggest franchise. I don't really see any good incentive to pick up a copy at launch.

Maybe get the premium box and sell the Fuka figure on eBay... gdi

EDIT: I can't count

Disgaea 4 Premium Figure Set Includes:
- Fuka figurine
Complete Disgaea 4 Nine Figure Set ($72 value)
---------------------------------------------119.99 USD

$120???? Pass...

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']What a bunch of horseshit. There's no fucking way the figures are even gonna sell for anything more than you're paying for them.

Charging $9 for each tiny piece of plastic. Great.[/QUOTE]

Hah yea i actually strongly agree, it's terrible asking 119.99 USD for just 9 figurines more than the Premium Edition at 59.99...and even after looking at a real photo of someone with the figurines, it just doesn't quite justify it.

[quote name='popaloo']Hah yea i actually strongly agree, it's terrible asking 120 USD for just 9 figurines...and even after looking at a real photo of someone with the figurines, it just doesn't justify it.[/QUOTE]

It's not $120 for nine figurines. It's just an extra $60 for the nine figurines. You're getting nine, so that's a little less than $7 for each. I'm a very hardcore collector of all things Disgaea and to me that's not that ridiculous.

Of course, that's why they're also offering the premium edition for all your cheapies who don't want the figurines. Why complain about a product you aren't being forced to buy?

[quote name='Kanelly']It's not $120 for nine figurines. It's just an extra $60 for the nine figurines. You're getting nine, so that's a little less than $7 for each. I'm a very hardcore collector of all things Disgaea and to me that's not that ridiculous.

Of course, that's why they're also offering the premium edition for all your cheapies who don't want the figurines. Why complain about a product you aren't being forced to buy?[/QUOTE]

I agree, a super premium set with limited edition figurines. It's not too bad at 60 for 9 figures, not everyone picks up limited edition sets purely for a resale value.

I'm a huge Disgaea fan, but I'm gonna pass on the Super Premium edition as well. $120 is way too much. I'll get the Premium Edition tough.

[quote name='hellbringer333']Why defend a product YOU are not forced to buy? ^[/QUOTE]

Silly question is silly. I don't buy luxury items because I'm forced to; that's why they're considered luxury items. Or are you asking me "what is the point of liking things?"

Socom and MK can be removed from OP. Also can we keep track of store specific pre-order DLC? the MK codes are selling nicely so that would be helpful for those trying to get back some of the money spent.

I've not wikified this thread so anyone can edit the OP ito add any CE/LE I overlook. Please do try to keep the formatting the same though :)

[quote name='hellbringer333']Why defend a product YOU are not forced to buy? ^[/QUOTE]

nice try there but that comeback made zero sense.

---

OP, i like having the (latest: ....) in the title. Nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back