Not open for further replies.

Vogyn

CAGiversary!
Official Collector's Edition

Compilation X - 2019

Includes Books, Consoles, Controllers, Games, Miscellaneous, & Steelbooks

Anthology Index: 

Deals: (Updated 03/25/19)
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs of Battle Edition  :ps4: - $41.65 (Amazon)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition   :ps4: - $26.99 (Amazon)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 03/25/19)
03/25/19 - Version 1.8

• Added:
  • [BK] Arcade Game Typography: The Art of Pixel Type: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Neon Genesis Evangelion Art Collection: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Cuphead: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Diablo: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Hearthstone: Year of the Kraken: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Rage 2: [AmazonBethesda]
  • [BK] The Art of Super Mario Odyssey: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft Volume 1: [Amazon]
  • [CC] Xbox One Phantom White Controller: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • [LE] A.I.: The Somnium Files: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Crystar: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Fire Emblem: Three Houses: [Amazon]
  • [MC] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • Deals:
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Fixed:
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Limited Edition Image
  • The Princess Guide Limited Edition Image
  • Total War: 3 Kingdoms Collector's Edition Image
  • Updated:
  • The Caligula Effect: Overdose release date 03/12/19.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Limited Edition release date 03/26/19
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Limited Edition release date 05/07/19

01/31/19 - Version 1.7

01/30/19 - Version 1.6

• Added:
  • [SB] MLB The Show: [Gamestop]
  • [LE] Catherine: Full Body: [Play-Asia]
  • [LE] The Division 2: [GAME]
  • [LE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [GAME]
  • [CE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [Creative Assembly]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • Division 2 Steelbooks updated to 03/15

01/29/19 - Version 1.5

01/28/19 - Version 1.4

01/27/19 - Version 1.3

• Added:
  • [CE]JP Ace Combat 7 - [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]JP Code Vein [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]EU Code Vein [GAME]
  • [CE]NA  Tales of Vesperia - [Bandai Namco]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/25/19 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [SBThe Division 2 [Gamestop] 
  • [LE] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - [EB Games AU]
  • [CEThe World of Tanks - [Amazon]
  • [CCKingdom Hearts III - [Amazon JP]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • TBA to 03/26/19 - [CEGeneration Zero: [Amazon]

01/22/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • Hyperlinks to the Anthology Index in OP.
  • Hyperlink to the IXth thread in Graveyard in OP.
  • Crackdown 3 [SB] - [Best Buy]
  • Dead or Alive 6 [SB] - [Gamestop]
  • MLB The Show [CE- [Gamestop]
  • Deals:
  • Valkyrie Chronicles 4: Memoirs from Battle Edition - $49.22 (Amazon)
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • The Thread
  • Deals:
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone got a extra order I'm interested in one, I wasn't able to pre order due to OOS

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Still not sure why I can't post pictures... (Maybe I need a lesson on how to post pix - I've done it in the past)

https://store.skybound.com/products/telltales-the-walking-dead-season-4-collectors-edition
I just drag n' drop pictures into the text box. I'm assuming this is what you were trying to post?

tttwd-collector-pack-ps4_1500x1500.jpg

They don’t charge you for it they’re not like bestbuy
Thanks for the heads up

but also, you are getting an item in exchange for good faith that you are going to keep your purchase if given a free item as an incentive. it's not like they're doing something shady and unjustified.

Hey guys, wanted to ask if anyone ever imported from Game.UK, what do you use for the phone number since it is a requirement. Thanks.

Hey guys, wanted to ask if anyone ever imported from Game.UK, what do you use for the phone number since it is a requirement. Thanks.
They have a lot of problems. Transactions will fail for no reason. Their customer service is among the worst I've ever experienced (and do not take that statement as hyperbole; it literally took me several months to get a promised postage refund). They will ship things internationally in padded envelopes. They will send you opened games with a big ass sticker on them that they have listed as 'new'.

If you still wish to enter those murky waters, just google a UK business and use their phone number.

Still waiting to see what the Division 2 steelbook looks like in the gold edition...
I'm still trying to figure out what you actually get with the gold edition. I thought I read all editions were now getting support for the first year, so at this point is all you get the steelbook, 3 day early access, and 2 starter packs worth of extra items? I had the gold reserved but am thinking of downgrading.

I'm still trying to figure out what you actually get with the gold edition. I thought I read all editions were now getting support for the first year, so at this point is all you get the steelbook, 3 day early access, and 2 starter packs worth of extra items? I had the gold reserved but am thinking of downgrading.
It's cosmetic crap and free dlc a week early from what I've read. I'd suggest one of the real CEs on the ubi store with 20% off using 100 ubi points.

The Gold/UE (Season Pass) gets you:
1 week early access to all year 1 expansions
“Exclusive activities”
Exclusive customization items
More ... (as yet unspecified)

https://i.imgur.com/EVxQPaK.jpg

They have a lot of problems. Transactions will fail for no reason. Their customer service is among the worst I've ever experienced (and do not take that statement as hyperbole; it literally took me several months to get a promised postage refund). They will ship things internationally in padded envelopes. They will send you opened games with a big ass sticker on them that they have listed as 'new'.

If you still wish to enter those murky waters, just google a UK business and use their phone number.
Sounds like Gamestop...

Left Alive shipped. I still plan on returning it but keeping an eye out on reviews and unboxing videos and not the official unboxing that isn't an unboxing.

I have to be blind I dont see devil may cry 5 collectors edition listed anywhere but Amazon. It's not exclusive to them is it?

Left Alive shipped. I still plan on returning it but keeping an eye out on reviews and unboxing videos and not the official unboxing that isn't an unboxing.
I received mine today. Just need to finish metro exodus before I start it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You're better off returning it and waiting for a price drop, it'll probably be a hidden gem but definitely hold off on buying it. Pretty sure it'll drop in price fast.

You're better off returning it and waiting for a price drop, it'll probably be a hidden gem but definitely hold off on buying it. Pretty sure it'll drop in price fast.
Is there any reviews up yet? I see the mech edition but TBH I have my doubts..

My Left Alive mech ed. was handed off to the usps. It started with ups, so would I have ups take it back to return to sender?

I don't know why SE can't get the Front Mission series figured out anymore. A good, modern TRPG would make so many people happy. Even other gameplay styles (like Evolved) can definitely be good if done right. I just hate to see them essentially kill the series. 

Just buy Zelda master edition from scalper in 300 USD not very pleased BUT I really want it..

DMC 5 collectors in stock at Amazon

Not sure if it was out of stock. Thought I read somebody at about it earlier.

Review embargo is 2 days before release...

DMC 5 collectors in stock at Amazon

Not sure if it was out of stock. Thought I read somebody at about it earlier.

Review embargo is 2 days before release...
Do you think is going to be OOS or rare edition? My 2019 SE are days gone, GOT and the last of us 2 (if they make one).

that's a crazy price drop that fast even if the game sucks, yikes
This is a GOLD MINE, stuff that makes a legendary price hike in the future where no one buys it then finds out later about and it shoots up in price! Gab 2-3 copies when you can!

Do you think is going to be OOS or rare edition? My 2019 SE are days gone, GOT and the last of us 2 (if they make one).
No idea. If I had to bet I'd say it won't be super rare, but I could be wrong: just look at the last Capcom CE (RE2), which was also a store exclusive. If reviews suck I'm sure you could pick it up, also Amazon items tend to show up on Amazon warehouse in like new condition within a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back