2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad I'm not interested in the switch lite or the design of any legendary pokemons outside of the GBA games.  Saved me $200.

Switch Lite Dialga & Palkia Limited Edition console
b802ae410784d1d15d6db6482b2dc1b5.jpg

5b1f8420259016c51edf50e58cea3770.jpg
Welp, fuck me. I recall the previous Pokemon Switch Lite LE was pretty easy to get for a few weeks so hopefully it's a similar situation. Given the response to the AC Switch and subsequent second run, I wouldn't be surprised if they make more of these. Of course, it is Nintendo...

This will sell out. People say this gen is the best, new comers will want this and the nostalgia will hit for everyone who played this gen before.….the last Pokémon switch lite system was for the new game also was prior to everyone being a reseller.

The last one did restock a few times but once it was gone it was gone. The animal crossing Nintendo switch is the only one that has been made in mass mass quantities.

No doubt it will sell out initially. I think the previous suggestion is that since Nintendo mass produced the AC console in waves months after release, they are more likely to do it again with this new Lite at some point down the road. Personally i'm just hoping demand spikes on my z&z lite.

Did they ever update the Switch Lite hardware to the Switch refresh, or is it still the original Switch guts (crappier battery life, non-standard USB-C, etc)

Did they ever update the Switch Lite hardware to the Switch refresh, or is it still the original Switch guts (crappier battery life, non-standard USB-C, etc)
could be wrong, but I think the lite was released around the same time as the rev.2 switch and had many of those improvements since the beginning.

I expect this will have a couple re-stocks. Nintendo anticipated correctly the first Pokemon Switch Lite will sell and there's no reason to expect anything different. But once it is gone it will definitely stay gone, unlike the AC Switch.

That said, I am going to turn notifications back on for Wario....sigh.

could be wrong, but I think the lite was released around the same time as the rev.2 switch and had many of those improvements since the beginning.
The original Lites for sure didn't. What I don't know is if the newer Lites, like the Pokemon one, would have the rev.2 stuff.

The Switch Lite battery (3 to 7 hrs) is better than the OG Switch (2.5 to 6.5), but less than the V2 (4.5 to 9).

Screen-wise, it’s obviously smaller, but maintains the resolution and some say it looks sharper. Doesn’t include rumble or TV out.

Liking the gun metal color … might consider grabbing one since resell value will clearly be better than a standard lite.

Wait, lemme guess, the US is getting the double pack but WITHOUT the steel book?
As of right now you are correct, only place to get a steelbook with the dual pack was target for the sword and shield release bt ironically they are sold out with I feel many ppl hoping they announce the bonus later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOA always gets the shaft on steelbooks. Luigi's Masion, Xenoblade, Skyward Sword, Link's Awakening, etc. I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

Silent hill 3 & 4 Vinyl Soundtracks sold out within mins after launch at Mondo. Wasn’t expecting so much demand. Or maybe the pressing was very limited

Medium soundtrack sold out too, but that one is available at other sites

Silent hill 3 & 4 Vinyl Soundtracks sold out within mins after launch at Mondo. Wasn’t expecting so much demand. Or maybe the pressing was very limited

Mondo said that they will have more available next year.

well this is interesting.  One of my local GameStop managers found out there will be no preorders available for the Pokemon Lite system for Gamestop and possible other retailers.  Will be sold on day of launch.

well this is interesting. One of my local GameStop managers found out there will be no preorders available for the Pokemon Lite system for Gamestop and possible other retailers. Will be sold on day of launch.
Other than the OLED, that's how it's been for at least the last 2 (maybe 3) Switch console releases. Not really anything new.

Will there be any issues if purchasing to US From France ?
Just this, in case you have any issues with anything since packaging and all instructions are in French...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWUlRZ4KeNQ

In all seriousness, nah- same basic system outside of French packaging. Console itself can be set to English.

Probably limited and I'm guessing this was a first print run. I have Silent HIll 2 from a restock they did years ago; IMO the best of the entire series. TBH it could just be investors too, as people have been turning to collectibles as a venue to make money these days. Nobody cared all that much for video game vinyl 2-3 years ago and they always had stuff in-stock from what I saw.

Hope we get an Elden Ring CE announcement sooner than later … an art book, soundtrack, steelbook and maybe a statue/figure would be amazing. Fingers crossed that it’s not some EU exclusive that needs to be imported. Still a bit salty about those awesome Dark Souls / Bloodborne EU exclusive CEs.

Yeah, on the one hand I don't want to support it because it is so expensive. On the other hand, I have all the other Tales CEs.
This is what I'm torn on... but I also haven't beaten any of them since Graces or Heart; not sure which one of two is more recent, but it's been well over a decade since I last beat a Tales game.

Hope we get an Elden Ring CE announcement sooner than later … an art book, soundtrack, steelbook and maybe a statue/figure would be amazing. Fingers crossed that it’s not some EU exclusive that needs to be imported. Still a bit salty about those awesome Dark Souls / Bloodborne EU exclusive CEs.
If we get anything at all. They only really started to kick it into CE gear with the final game, and that went overboard into the expensive statue territory. I would absolutely nab one if they do though; even if it's just a lame GS exclusive like Sekiro was. Those were quite profitable in the end as well if you grabbed a few.

bread's done
Back